• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

*Aura Guardians* Lucario/Riolu Fan Club

Status
Not open for further replies.

lewieboy124

Lucario needs a somewhat isolated location, where it can meditate and work on its aura skills. Preferably in the mountains somewhere. :)

I totally agree with you there. He should also have a temple of his own to practice his moves and harness his aura.
P.S. Sorry Ookami but I have been very busy for the past year and it's good to be back with the pokemon universe and this club.

ChocolateCrunch

Not an old man. x]
Years
Activeness: Posting every day as long as it's a normal one.
Pokemon Partner: Riley the Riolu! (Male) I would choose "Riolu 2" as my Doritos however my iPod won't copy the link! ;(
Why?: Because both Riolu and Lucario are awesome and I am looking for some new friends.
Password: Wave-guiding Riolu

lewieboy124

Tell me about it. I have had so much to do for the past year and I only thought I was going to be gone for a few months, not a year! :embarrass
Anyway, as a token of appreciation for keeping me in the club despite the amount of time I have been inactive, I am in the process of creating some user bars. They should be up either tomorrow or Tuesday.... :)

Last edited:

lewieboy124

Ok, here is the first bar and the second should be up soon....

HTML:
[url=http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=245889][img]http://i50.tinypic.com/161ylar.jpg[/img][/url]

I think I should resize the height from 40px to 20px. What do you guys think?

Last edited:

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
What would you like to see from Riolu/Lucario in Gen VI?
If anything they need more variety in abilities more than moves, however I wouldn't mind more moves for them.

lewieboy124

What would you like to see from Riolu/Lucario in Gen VI?
I would like Nintendo to make their moves in 3D as awesome as possible.
There is loads of potential for a great use of 3D in this game if they think outside the box.
For example, imagine one of Lucario's aura spheres shooting out at you or Riolu performing a force palm on the opponent's pokemon.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I'd love to see them add an evolution for Lucario in Gen VI to be honest! Lucario is an amazing Pokémon yes, and it's definitely able to hold its own in battle, but unfortunately there's so many Pokémon that outclass it or counter it so effectively that's he's becoming very difficult to use well on a team. I think the main problem comes from the huge surplus of Ground, Fire & Fighting moves in the metagame, so perhaps having an evolution which reverts back to just being Fighting type (or maybe even Psychic + Fighting would suit him well?) would be a lot more use? Or even just an ability which somehow disregards the weaknesses he gains from being a Steel type would be good enough haha. But yeah, basically I'd like to see his weaknesses reduced tenfold!

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I'd love to see them add an evolution for Lucario in Gen VI to be honest! Lucario is an amazing Pokémon yes, and it's definitely able to hold its own in battle, but unfortunately there's so many Pokémon that outclass it or counter it so effectively that's he's becoming very difficult to use well on a team. I think the main problem comes from the huge surplus of Ground, Fire & Fighting moves in the metagame, so perhaps having an evolution which reverts back to just being Fighting type (or maybe even Psychic + Fighting would suit him well?) would be a lot more use? Or even just an ability which somehow disregards the weaknesses he gains from being a Steel type would be good enough haha. But yeah, basically I'd like to see his weaknesses reduced tenfold!

I never understood why they decided to add steel to Lucario's type. I completely agree that he should have been Psychic + Fighting instead, because it actually makes sense for him.

Also, just a late update, i've been busy with school lately and I was planning on posting the next part of the club's story last week. I'll post it sometime today or tomorrow.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I kept the story short because as I was writing it, I accidentally clicked something with my laptop's touchpad and lost about a half hours worth of writing...
---
After a flash of radiant light before me, I came to my senses as I examined my surroundings. I saw Virizion with a puzzled look.
"Did you just time travel?
"I guess I did."
"Are you time traveling or something?"
"No... It's a long story. I'll explain later. Right now we have to focus on finding Takashi."
"He is your partner right?"
"Yeah."
We quickly advanced through the Overgrown Woods and came across a clearing where we saw four other Virizions fighting Grovyle. I saw a cage created out of vines that seemed to have two people imprisioned inside it.
"Is that Drake and Takashi!?" I shouted
"Don't just stand there and give me that stupid look of yours and help me out!" Grovyle was trying to fight with all of his strength, but he appeared too weak to battle.
"Can you tell me what's going on here Vivi?"
"I really don't know, but your friends are in trouble and I can't help you. I can't fight, but I can give you this piece of advice. You can easily identify which one is holding your friends captive with your aura powers."
I focused to the best of my ability and was soon able to identify the right clone to attack. I then used Aura Sphere to attack it. Then the four clones disappeared and the cage imprisoning Drake and Takashi disappeared.
"Hideyoshi!"
I ran over to him and Drake.
"Are you two all right?"
"We are, don't worry about us but... what about Grovyle?"
"Stop worrying about me. It's just..."
Grovyle fainted and I could tell he suffered severe injuries from the battle.
"I don't have anything to heal him with!" Drake shouted, searching through his backpack.
"Don't worry, although I can't fight I do have healing powers." Vivi replied, healing Grovyle's wounds.
"Since we are all here. Let's just travel back. We still have a task at hand, and that's to find that shrine remember?" I said, holding out Mew's stone. I focused my aura into it as it shined brilliantly. Then in an instant, we were back in the forest on a dirt path. I noticed a cliff in front of us, so I curiously apprached it and saw a magnificent shrine below.
"We found the shrine!" I shouted
"Really? Finally, I thought this would go on forever!" Takashi said.
"I can't follow everyone. I'm really sorry. My job is to protect these woods." Vivi replied.
"Thanks for healing Grovyle for us but who are you?" Drake asked.
"Well, i'm Virizion, but you can call me Vivi! I'm friends with Hideyoshi!"
"Thanks again Vivi! Well, we have to leave now to that shrine. It's really important."
We waved and departed down the steep path towards the shrine.

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
Here is another topic for the club:

How likely do you think a third evolution would be added after Lucario in a future Pokemon game?

I think there is a small chance that a third evolution would be given to Lucario, however if they do I hope that his steel type gets removed or replaced.

Our club's banner is a year old, so i'll replace it soon. Also, I never asked for anyone's opinion on the layout of the main post. Should I change it? Is there any information on there that seems to be missing?

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
it's been a long time since i posted in this club..

How likely do you think a third evolution would be added after Lucario in a future Pokemon game?
i would like to see a third evolution , i hope they remove the steel type and add something unique like...DRAGON xD

Our club's banner is a year old, so i'll replace it soon. Also, I never asked for anyone's opinion on the layout of the main post. Should I change it? Is there any information on there that seems to be missing?
nah the layout is good, u don't need to change it but just bring it in the middle and it would be fine
the topic section is missing but u don't need to add it other than that nothing is missing

Fenrir Reki

Guardian of Destruction
Years
I aligned the border along with its contents to be centered. I'm surprised I never saw that beforehand.

Dragon/Fighting would be an interesting and strange combo. When I think of Dragon being part of Lucario's evolution I think of him with wings for some odd reason.

Avishka

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Nov 13, 2019
I aligned the border along with its contents to be centered. I'm surprised I never saw that beforehand.

Dragon/Fighting would be an interesting and strange combo. When I think of Dragon being part of Lucario's evolution I think of him with wings for some odd reason.

the OP is much better now :D

now that u have mentioned it i also imagine lucario with wings... and it looks weird.. :P :P
i found a fake lucario evolution on DA
Spoiler:

wht do u think is the type of Lupinra??
i really have no idea
link

Years
Hello, I would like to join the club
Activeness: As much I can
Pokemon Partner: Lucario (female) Samanda (that is the name) sprite 1
Why: I like Lucario and Riolu very much ( Lucario specially) and I want to have one in real live (imagination)
Password:Wave-guiding Riolu

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back