• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Random Pokemon Challenge (Revived)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Name: jarekasd
Game: Pokemon Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 4
NFEs: NO
Restrictions: no legendaries and at least 1 starter (any starter that is in 1, 2 or 3 Gen.)

Years
  • Seen Mar 18, 2021
Name: jarekasd
Game: Pokemon Emerald
Number of Pokemon: 4
NFEs: NO
Restrictions: no legendaries and at least 1 starter (any starter that is in 1, 2 or 3 Gen.)

Alright, here's your team:
Heracross
Muk
Machamp
Sceptile

Also, I'd like to sign up.

Name: Samurott01
Game: Red (Is it possible to do an Ultimate in this challenge?)
Number of Pokemon: 6
NFEs: No thank you.
Restrictions: Other than no NFEs, none.

Alright, peace!

Last edited:
Years
I like this team and i'm taking it, there is one for you:
Scyther, Alakazam, Raticate, Articuno, Blastoise, Arcanine

I have one question: can i simply change method of evolving Machoke by hacking? Because i don't like the thing about starting with Machamp.

Years
Pokémon Fire Red
Badges: 3/8
Team:
006.png
083.png

Update:
Spoiler:

Dark Marik

The Ruler of All Doors!
Years
  • Seen Sep 22, 2016
EDIT: This is NecrumWarrior's alt account so there's no confusion.

Okay Necrum, you have Golem, Girafarig, Pelipper, Tangrowth, Chimecho, and Leafeon. Not bad! :)
It occurs to me that I never confirmed my team like the rules say to, mostly cuz I'm lazy.

Confirming team:
Golem
Girafarig
Pelipper
Tnagrowth
Chimecho

I find myself stuck on Gardenia, since all I have is a Golem, and her Roserade knows Grass Knot. Though I just remembered that I should be in the area of Chingling now.

Last edited:
Years
Here I go!

Name: Espeon EX
Game: Sapphire
NFEs: (Yes/No) 1 NFE please.
Restrictions: Only pokemon available in sapphire legally(no cheats)

And I wait!

EDIT:Hey, WeightyWillBill? Could we get some userbars for the challenge? Thanks!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
What would you propose go on these Userbars, exactly? there isn't really a Pokemon that represents Random challenge and we can't very well make userbars for every combination of Pokemon. i could make the Userbar I just don't know what we would put on it.

Your Team:
282.png
368.png
214.png
101.png
305.png
275.png

Years
Confirmed. I will just have to trade in Seedot.

As for the UB, we could do the name of the game(R/B/Y, G/S/C, R/S/E, D/P/PT, B/W/2), and then the name of the challenge. And one for each(one for R/B/Y, and so on, and one for those who are doing a ultimate version of the challenge.

Last edited:
Years
I mean if you want to make some userbars I'd be glad to post them in the OP, but I am not very much of a good userbar designer so... sorry :[

I do plan on updating the OP soon, I've just been drowned in both school work and track practice, so my visits are becoming rather sparse lately.

Years
And my first update, Yay!

Chapter one, A new beginning.

I started, and chose to be the female protagonist, and called her, Espeon.(Shocking, isn't it.) I set my clock and got the potion from the PC. I rescued birch with a pokemon stolen from his bag. Afterwards he let me keep the Torchic(which I named Woodstockk(Now I REALLY want to get to slateport, to fix the name) ). and I am now on a Ralts hunt. Yay.

As for the UB, there are a couple people over at SPPF(Serebii Forums) who I could probably be able to get to do some, as long as we give them credit. If would be okay, just let me know, and I can get them started.

Years
Pokémon Fire Red
Badges: 4/8
Team:
006.png
083.png
134.png

Update:
Spoiler:

Years
Chapter 2, A new companion.

Last night I saved and stopped playing, frustrated that I had not found a Ralts. This morning, I start up my game and the FIRST thing I encounter is a female Ralts. Grrrrr. I Named her Zelda(I will name all of my team members after video game/maybe cartoon characters.), and went and took the time to train her before going to do the Wally thing. I'm skipping the Wally thing for times sake. After the Wally thing, I went to the Petalburg woods.

Next time on Espeon Adventures Season 1, we will cover the first gym, and beyond!

EDIT: I just thought of something, me AND Wally will have a Gardevoir! Yay!

Last edited:

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
So, after a fair amount of grinding, which was less difficult than I anticipated, I got Chingling to a workable level for defeating Gardenia! Won't bore you with too many details, since I'm sure most of you know how long the trip from Oreburgh to Eterna is.

Badges: 2/8

Team:
Spoiler:

I am taking suggestions on what to name my Chingling when I get to the Name Rater. I'm pretty bad at NN.

Years
Update 2
Spoiler:

Flare Gun lvl 40
-Bite
-Sand-attack
-Fire Spin
-Quick attack

Batula lvl 40
-Air cutter
-Astonish
-Confuse ray
-Bite

Bowler lvl 40
-Rollout
-Tackle
-Spark
-Sonicboom

HMSlave lvl 8
-Tackle
-Tail whip
-Quick attack
-Cut

rossi933

Pokemon Master R/B/Y
Years
Name: Rossi933
Game: pokemon flora sky
NFEs: (No)
Restrictions: hoenn pokede, one of pokemon must be any starter on this pokedex aswell.
I see no people who need to be assigned pokemon above me.........

and I mean a starter from any generation before and including hoenn

Last edited:

TrollShammy80

Loved all Pokemon Since 98'
Years
Name: Rossi933
Game: pokemon flora sky
NFEs: (No)
Restrictions: hoenn pokede, one of pokemon must be any starter on this pokedex aswell.
I see no people who need to be assigned pokemon above me.........

and I mean a starter from any generation before and including hoenn

Infernape, Mightyena, Swellow, Ludicolo, Grumpig, Zangoose

Good Luck to ya

Years
Pokémon Fire Red
Badges: 5/8
Team:
006.png
083.png
134.png
082.png
145.png