The PokéCommunity Forums Off-Topic Discussions Off-Topic
[Post & Discuss] Pictures of you!

Off-Topic Hang out with people and talk about whatever. Feel free to suggest a better description for this forum as everyone seems to have an opinion. :D

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #751    
Old April 15th, 2013 (7:12 PM).
Sableye~'s Avatar
Sableye~ Sableye~ is offline
Back to PC~
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,056
Dipu, it's confusing when you refer to all of them as "cute" instead of describing them to be able to tell who is who. X] Took me a minute to understand it.

You don't look weird, though- just like you don't want to be there and you're waiting for them to take the picture so you can leave. ;D I can tell because that's what I look like in every picture I've seen of myself. ...That was partially a joke. Partially.
__________________
I can't think of a good signature.

Relevant Advertising!

  #752    
Old April 15th, 2013 (7:15 PM).
Honest's Avatar
Honest Honest is offline
شكرا
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 11,702
Haha, nah, it was just a rushed photo. I did want to leave though. Aside from the two girls I was hanging out with, I had no other reason to be there. :I

And the cute one was the one that was closer to me. Ftr.
  #753    
Old April 15th, 2013 (7:24 PM).
Sableye~'s Avatar
Sableye~ Sableye~ is offline
Back to PC~
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,056
You're standing between two people. That isn't helpful. ;D If I understand your post correctly, though, you meant the one on the viewer's lefthand side of you, right?
  #754    
Old April 15th, 2013 (7:27 PM).
Honest's Avatar
Honest Honest is offline
شكرا
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 11,702
Yupyup. Or my right within the picture.

I actually have a picture from the same event a whole year ago. Posted this up ages ago

Spoiler:


Compared to yesterdays, I feel like I got skinnier. Which makes NO sense.

Spoiler:
  #755    
Old April 15th, 2013 (7:30 PM).
Sableye~'s Avatar
Sableye~ Sableye~ is offline
Back to PC~
  • Silver Tier
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Gender: Male
Posts: 4,056
I'm thinking it's just because you're closer to the camera and seem to be wearing more loose clothing, each contributing toward the opposite of each other. I was browsing the height/weight thread and aren't you underweight as it is?
  #756    
Old April 15th, 2013 (7:36 PM).
Honest's Avatar
Honest Honest is offline
شكرا
  • Crystal Tier
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: New York City
Age: 21
Gender: Male
Nature: Jolly
Posts: 11,702
I honestly don't know what's underweight for my age, but I've been told I'm really skinny, so possibly. :c
  #757    
Old April 15th, 2013 (8:50 PM).
Echidna's Avatar
Echidna Echidna is offline
i don't care what's in your hair
  • Platinum Tier
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Illinois
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Brave
Posts: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
Yupyup. Or my right within the picture.

I actually have a picture from the same event a whole year ago. Posted this up ages ago

Spoiler:


Compared to yesterdays, I feel like I got skinnier. Which makes NO sense.

Spoiler:
Damn, you're skinny enough to date Daphne Groeneveld.
Spoiler:

Damn you... :(
__________________

A Pokemon that is amazing.
Support Bulbasaur because Charmander and Squirtle both suck!
  #758    
Old April 16th, 2013 (12:24 AM).
Overlord Drakow's Avatar
Overlord Drakow Overlord Drakow is offline
-CONQUERER
     
    Join Date: Oct 2007
    Location: Down Under
    Nature: Hasty
    Posts: 3,655




    OK so basically my mate here is from Limerick, Ireland and he's a big part of the Konami coverage for European YGO tournaments. We were pretty good friends while I was on the YGO scene but I stopped playing over two years ago and we sort of just lost contact with each other, haha.

    But anyway, I was walking to work this morning and basically whenever someone is following me, I just instinctively know, you know. Like, something just triggers and I turn around. So I did and he's walking behind me. We both stop and stare at each other for like a second and then I snap back to my senses and realize who he is hahahaha! We're both like what the hell! Turns out he works in a building that's like two minutes away from where I work, cause Konami moved their European office to Windsor!

    HOW ABOUT THAT EH!?! DUELISTGROUNDZ MEET UP AT 9AM WHILE WALKING INTO WORK!!!
    __________________
    "Power through ambition." - Overlord Drakow
    The Painist
      #759    
    Old April 16th, 2013 (7:29 AM).
    Sableye~'s Avatar
    Sableye~ Sableye~ is offline
    Back to PC~
    • Silver Tier
     
    Join Date: Nov 2012
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 4,056
    Wow, I think that might be the the first time I've seen you smile in a photo, Drakow. You usually have that "I want to kill you" look going on, instead. ;D It's fitting for the PC overlord, though.
      #760    
    Old April 16th, 2013 (8:36 AM).
    -brooke's Avatar
    -brooke -brooke is offline
    not gonna raichu a love song
       
      Join Date: Jun 2011
      Location: SC.
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Sassy
      Posts: 66


      Leaving for the Pokemon TCG convention here in MB. Wish me luck! ^-^
      __________________

      Be content where you're at, regardless of your circumstances.
        #761    
      Old April 16th, 2013 (8:44 AM).
      gimmepie's Avatar
      gimmepie gimmepie is offline
      A Letter in the Alphabet
      • Moderator
      • Platinum Tier
      • PokéCommunity Daily
       
      Join Date: May 2012
      Location: Australia
      Age: 21
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Mild
      Posts: 15,219
      ^Has anyone told her she is ridiculously pretty yet?

      Also, I'm thinking of actually doing this... does it count if you delete it after?
      __________________
      D IS A CONSONANT, IT IS A LETTER IN THE ALPHABET
        #762    
      Old April 16th, 2013 (8:58 AM).
      Overlord Drakow's Avatar
      Overlord Drakow Overlord Drakow is offline
      -CONQUERER
         
        Join Date: Oct 2007
        Location: Down Under
        Nature: Hasty
        Posts: 3,655
        Wowzers, you look stunning in that picture, Brooke. More importantly though, you play the Pokemon TCG! What deck you running?
          #763    
        Old April 16th, 2013 (9:24 AM). Edited April 16th, 2013 by -brooke.
        -brooke's Avatar
        -brooke -brooke is offline
        not gonna raichu a love song
           
          Join Date: Jun 2011
          Location: SC.
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Sassy
          Posts: 66
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Drakow View Post
          Wowzers, you look stunning in that picture, Brooke. More importantly though, you play the Pokemon TCG! What deck you running?
          Thanks! Right now I'm running a steel and psychic deck, but I usually stick with fire and water. I decided to try something different today though. ^-^

          I also play TCG online!

          Quote:
          Originally Posted by gimmepie View Post
          ^Has anyone told her she is ridiculously pretty yet?

          Also, I'm thinking of actually doing this... does it count if you delete it after?
          Thank you. ^-^

          Don't be shy, do it! And yes it would count, but I don't see why you'd want to delete it afterward.
            #764    
          Old April 16th, 2013 (10:33 AM).
          Honest's Avatar
          Honest Honest is offline
          شكرا
          • Crystal Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2008
          Location: New York City
          Age: 21
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Jolly
          Posts: 11,702
          Quote:
          ^Has anyone told her she is ridiculously pretty yet?

          Also, I'm thinking of actually doing this... does it count if you delete it after?
          If your post also comments on other people's pictures, or is relevant the anything outside your picture for that matter, you can just take the image of yourself out. If the thread is only a picture of you and you wish to delete it afterwards, simply delete the entire post. Okie dokes?
            #765    
          Old April 16th, 2013 (11:22 AM).
          Echidna's Avatar
          Echidna Echidna is offline
          i don't care what's in your hair
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2010
          Location: Illinois
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 2,077
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by -brooke View Post


          Leaving for the Pokemon TCG convention here in MB. Wish me luck! ^-^
          Wow, simply gorgeous <33
          Everyone at that convention will be distracted by your stunning looks, I'm sure <3

          *end of flirting* u_u
            #766    
          Old April 16th, 2013 (11:25 AM).
          Nathan's Avatar
          Nathan Nathan is offline
          Blade of Justice
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Jul 2012
          Location: Earth
          Age: 19
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Timid
          Posts: 4,065
          Brooke is awesomely wonderful.
          Drakow smiled?! The world will end.
          And Dipu, do all girls you know wear saree? And you look skinny too but good-looking anyways!
          __________________
          || ||
            #767    
          Old April 16th, 2013 (11:37 AM).
          Echidna's Avatar
          Echidna Echidna is offline
          i don't care what's in your hair
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Aug 2010
          Location: Illinois
          Age: 23
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 2,077
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Drakow View Post




          OK so basically my mate here is from Limerick, Ireland and he's a big part of the Konami coverage for European YGO tournaments. We were pretty good friends while I was on the YGO scene but I stopped playing over two years ago and we sort of just lost contact with each other, haha.

          But anyway, I was walking to work this morning and basically whenever someone is following me, I just instinctively know, you know. Like, something just triggers and I turn around. So I did and he's walking behind me. We both stop and stare at each other for like a second and then I snap back to my senses and realize who he is hahahaha! We're both like what the hell! Turns out he works in a building that's like two minutes away from where I work, cause Konami moved their European office to Windsor!

          HOW ABOUT THAT EH!?! DUELISTGROUNDZ MEET UP AT 9AM WHILE WALKING INTO WORK!!!
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
          Brooke is awesomely wonderful.
          Drakow smiled?! The world will end.
          And Dipu, do all girls you know wear saree? And you look skinny too but good-looking anyways!
          I'd say that's more of an evil smirk than it is a smile. Would I be correct to assume so, Overlord?
            #768    
          Old April 16th, 2013 (11:39 AM).
          Overlord Drakow's Avatar
          Overlord Drakow Overlord Drakow is offline
          -CONQUERER
             
            Join Date: Oct 2007
            Location: Down Under
            Nature: Hasty
            Posts: 3,655
            That is definitely a smirk and not a smile indeed.
              #769    
            Old April 16th, 2013 (12:48 PM). Edited April 16th, 2013 by -brooke.
            -brooke's Avatar
            -brooke -brooke is offline
            not gonna raichu a love song
               
              Join Date: Jun 2011
              Location: SC.
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Sassy
              Posts: 66
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Post
              Wow, simply gorgeous <33
              Everyone at that convention will be distracted by your stunning looks, I'm sure <3

              *end of flirting* u_u
              Well shucks. Thank you. ^-^

              I came in 5th, guys. Which isn't bad, considering it's a 100-person contest. But still. Won some pretty cool cards. :D

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
              Brooke is awesomely wonderful.
              Drakow smiled?! The world will end.
              And Dipu, do all girls you know wear saree? And you look skinny too but good-looking anyways!
              You are awesomely wonderful because of your avi and your signature. Sasuke Uchiha
                #770    
              Old April 16th, 2013 (12:50 PM).
              Echidna's Avatar
              Echidna Echidna is offline
              i don't care what's in your hair
              • Platinum Tier
               
              Join Date: Aug 2010
              Location: Illinois
              Age: 23
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Brave
              Posts: 2,077
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by -brooke View Post
              I came in 5th, guys. Which isn't bad, considering it's a 100-person contest. But still. Won some pretty cool cards. :D
              You totally showed them PC members rule! Were there any other PC members there, or did you not have the chance to find out? :(
                #771    
              Old April 16th, 2013 (12:54 PM).
              -brooke's Avatar
              -brooke -brooke is offline
              not gonna raichu a love song
                 
                Join Date: Jun 2011
                Location: SC.
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 66
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by PEDRO12 View Post
                You totally showed them PC members rule! Were there any other PC members there, or did you not have the chance to find out?
                My little brother was there, but I didn't get a chance to figure out if anyone else from PC was there. /:
                I don't know anyone from Myrtle Beach on PC besides myself, my brother and my friend Daniel.

                I participated in the TCG portion, my brother did something where you battle with other people from DS to DS using your own team of Pokemon, and he won 4th place. I was so proud. ^-^
                  #772    
                Old April 18th, 2013 (3:23 PM).
                Honest's Avatar
                Honest Honest is offline
                شكرا
                • Crystal Tier
                 
                Join Date: Sep 2008
                Location: New York City
                Age: 21
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Jolly
                Posts: 11,702
                Wow, my friend found this picture on the school computer, and iirc, it was taken about a year ago. Why do I look like I'm 14. :I

                Spoiler:
                  #773    
                Old April 18th, 2013 (4:50 PM).
                Somniac's Avatar
                Somniac Somniac is offline
                Probably sleeping.
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: united kingdom
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 740
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Bloodex View Post
                Wow, my friend found this picture on the school computer, and iirc, it was taken about a year ago. Why do I look like I'm 14. :I
                You really don't look that young.

                And that's coming from me; I still look about 14, and I'm twenty-one.
                __________________
                  #774    
                Old April 18th, 2013 (5:33 PM).
                Nathan's Avatar
                Nathan Nathan is offline
                Blade of Justice
                • Silver Tier
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Location: Earth
                Age: 19
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Timid
                Posts: 4,065
                Neither Dipu nor Somniac look 14. A 14 years old isn't as good looking as Somniac. 'Nuff said.
                I never knew you wore glasses Dipu. Silly me for that!.
                  #775    
                Old April 18th, 2013 (10:08 PM).
                Somniac's Avatar
                Somniac Somniac is offline
                Probably sleeping.
                • Gold Tier
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: united kingdom
                Age: 25
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Naughty
                Posts: 740
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by JNathan View Post
                Neither Dipu nor Somniac look 14. A 14 years old isn't as good looking as Somniac. 'Nuff said.
                I never knew you wore glasses Dipu. Silly me for that!.
                I think it's the height. I walked passed a group of high-school kids the other day as i left work and pretty much all of them were taller than me.

                I made myself feel better by getting on my bike and thinking 'Yeah, you can't drive can you, nope hahah enjoy school losers' I didn't say that clearly, they were scary.
                Closed Thread
                Quick Reply

                Sponsored Links
                Thread Tools

                Posting Rules
                You may not post new threads
                You may not post replies
                You may not post attachments
                You may not edit your posts

                BB code is On
                Smilies are On
                [IMG] code is On
                HTML code is Off

                Forum Jump


                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:42 PM.