• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Just so long as I don't end up as something like Jigglypuff, I'm cool with it haha. But...how do I chain Pokemon if I am a Pokemon? D:

How have you guys' mornings been?
(It's been quite a few hours since the last post, so...)

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
My morning's been good except I didn't eat even if the food is on the table. I have no willpower

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha, I haven't eaten yet, either. I probably won't until later today because I'll be busy until then. I'm also tired and don't feel like cooking (in my family, nobody eats at the same time, and everyone makes their own food- I have been since I was 12ish).

Mine has gone relatively well. I'm going to start chaining again after I post this. I should be getting ready but, again, laziness. X]

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Ughh I need to shower so I can go out and videotape people for a project but I really don't feel like it.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
Years
Sunday seems like a lazy day well for me. I should be cleaning off the pool deck we throw all the cardboard boxes from christmas in there , now I gota tear them all up x_x gota take forever esp one beging a huge tv box and other stuff But it's 8 degrees out so not too cold better then the -2 or somthing Would like to see warmer weather soon

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
So the moral of this story is that a nine year old was baking pot brownies?

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
Reminds me of this, which I find hilarious every time.

LEAN-POCKET-THIEF.jpg

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Or maybe she made them for herself and accidentally brought the wrong brownies to work and it just worked out well.

Oryx

CoquettishCat
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 30, 2015
Except pot is more expensive than brownies, so that was kind of an expensive "gotcha".

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
True.
Still would be funny, though, in my opinion. But the sign did say that the brownies had been stolen from time to time for a month, so the price of them would still build up.

Honest

Hi!
Years
We talk about drugs after 4/20? But not on? Okay then :c

Speaking of pricey, the new Pokemon games are selling for what again? $40?

Echidna

i don't care what's in your hair
Years
We talk about drugs after 4/20? But not on? Okay then :c

Speaking of pricey, the new Pokemon games are selling for what again? $40?

Plus the necessary $150 for a 3DS, for like 60% of Pokemon fans who don't have one already :(
Luckily I bought mine for Black 2, something I regretted until the X&Y announcement \o/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back