The PokéCommunity Forums Create & Discover Roleplay Theatre Roleplay Casting
Pokemon Mystery Dungeon: Roads of Light [T] [OOC+SU]

Roleplay Casting Lounge about in Out-Of-Character discussions linked to individual roleplays. This is the best place to find existing roleplays to join, or create the sign-up thread for a roleplay of your own!
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.

Old April 15th, 2013 (6:50 AM).
Page of Breath

Nature: Docile
    I'm going to update the OP now, then try to make a post. But i really have trouble with posting because of school :(

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 15th, 2013 (10:50 AM).
    Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Nature: Quirky
      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo
      Well, it seems everybody's been busy with school and stuff. I really want to post like...today or something, and I swear I'm gonna now. I'll just work on it and hope I still have enough inspiration in my pool (which I'll surely have.)

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
      "Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old April 15th, 2013 (3:18 PM).
      Just won't die.
      • Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by jov0006 View Post
      Lost Learners are in a desert by the way.
      Ah, yes. I was thinking of the Woodland Wanderers.

Quote:
      Originally Posted by Flyborg View Post
      The main reason I wanted to join the Lost Learners is because I wanted to equalize the teams. I was going to justify why a magikarp Is in a desert (good question) but now I'm not sure I can. I guess I'll come up with something else. I understand
      Indeed.
      Old April 16th, 2013 (5:02 AM).
      Tail-bumps for all 'roolovers!

Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to EGKangaroo
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by Xilfer123 View Post
        Ah, yes. I was thinking of the Woodland Wanderers.
        And I'm thinking about you all night too.

"And they tell me there are people who are normal, but I don't know what they look like because I've never met one. And neither have you, so why not compare yourself to real people instead?"
        "Three lives of a gamer: the first'll be your best, because you can always restart if it isn't; the second pales in comparison, and the game will cheat you out; but the third one's going to be better, because it gets do or die from then."

Old April 17th, 2013 (5:04 AM).
        Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866

Nature: Quiet
          I'm still active, just letting you know. I've tried PMing heretostay about continuing our campaign, but I haven't heard a response yet. Really nothing I can do but wait.

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Pokemon Training Academy - Shawn Williams (Sting *in box*, Cactuar, Zapper, Shiva, Pyra, Rocky, Crash)
          Old April 17th, 2013 (12:44 PM). Edited April 19th, 2013 by Flyborg.
          I was halfway to Gotham City

Nature: Lax
            Name: Erik Burks

Nickname: Pecha (He considers it his real name now)

Species: Tangela

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: Draping Vine Pecha

Appearance: Typical tangela size and poportions, but feet are a dark shade of purple, and wears a red ribbon on one of his top vines, which gets him confused for a girl quite often.

Personality: Pecha is a pokemon of love, plain and simple. He has no sense personal space, and upon meeting someone will use his vines to hug them tight. He call everyone "brother" or "sister" to show his affection for nearly everyone. Extremely easygoing and peace loving, except during rescue missions, which he tries to finish as soon as possible, not to risk anything. Hates to fight, but knows when he has to, always finding the non-lethal way to deal with outlaws.

History: His father was a tangrowth while his mother was a cherrim. Born Medius Town, Pecha (then Erik) was born into a poor family, and Eric unfortunately turned to stealing. His antics gave him many scolds from his parents, but brought attention from two other grass-type delinquents, an ivysaur named John, and a lombre named Kenny. Both of them were 19 years old; three years older than Eric at the time. They decided to take him under their wing, forming a gang known a the Thorns. They eventually had to run away from home, and Erik hasn't seen his parents since.

They claimed to live the good life, taking what they wanted and looking out for each-other. They mostly robbed caravans and ran for 3 years. But all that changed when John evolved into a venusaur, and he started abusing his new-found strength. Since that day the Thorns got very aggressive and sadistic to their victims for 5 whole years, traveling all over the continent. Erik was slowly being ate up with guilt for the acts he commited, and pokemon he killed. On the other hand, the Thorns were family to him. Even after John evolved, they all watched each others back. One day the Thorns attacked a family of Butterfrees and Caterpies, and John ate the small caterpies right in front of their parents. Kenny and John thought it was hilarious, Eric reached his breaking point. The tangela wouldn't let this happen again.

A week latter, The Thorns killed a Wigglytuff and took her daughter back to their hideout for torturing. After John hit the igglybuff with a toxic, Erik wouldn't take it anymore. With a subtle sleep powder, the rest of the Thorns started dozing off as Erik grabbed the child and checked their supplies; they were all out of pecha berries. So Erik dashed with the igglybuff to the nearest settlement Venator Town. The small balloon pokemon gave out before they even reached the halfway mark.

He couldn't go back to the Thorns, he didn't want to risk being killed. So he decided to join the nearest exploration team to atone for what he has been doing most of his life. He gave the child a small but proper burial, too afraid of what the rest of her family will do to him. He took her ribbon as a memento for his new way of life, and gave himself a new name.

Pecha

Level: 34

Moveset: Ingrain, Giga Drain, Sleep powder, Bind, Sunny Day, Natural Gift

Old April 17th, 2013 (2:17 PM).
            Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
              Nice, I think you'll get accepted.

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old April 17th, 2013 (3:44 PM). Edited April 18th, 2013 by Ashygirl.
              Ash is my bae!

Nature: Mild
                Posting this at midnight so sorry in advance for any mistakes.

Name: Symon Riley

Nickname: Sy

Species: Riolu

Team: Woodland Wanderers

Title: <Member> The Quiet One

Appearance: Normal Riolu but with a tuft of hair on his head. Also wears a green scarf. (The winter kind)

Personality: Rather shy and very modest. In fact he's so shy he hardly speaks above a whisper when around strangers, but he is also extremely loyal even to a fault and won't leave a friend behind no matter how much they try to push him away. He is sensitive and very considerate to everyone around him. He's the kind of pokemon who would sit with someone if their sad or lonely or give them a helping hand if their injured, effectively forgetting about his shyness. Sy is very mild mannered and doesn't anger easily, but if you do manage to anger him somehow you may wish you hadn't because when he's angry he finds it hard to think straight and can act rather rash. When motivated, Sy can be quite determined and won't give up no matter hopeless a situation may seem.

History: Sy used to live with his parents and older brother named Saf. Sy didn't have many friends due to his shyness so he was extremely close to his brother and the two of them spent most of their waking hours together, swimming, sparring, star gazing (Where they would always have a race to see who can find all the constellations first.) among other activities. Saf always defended Sy when others teased him, even if it meant he would get teased too, They had their disagreements as all siblings do but for the most part they rarely ever fought. Saf even let Sy sleep with him if he had a nightmare, back when he was little, but a few months ago his home caught on fire. His Mother Father and Saf all perished in the inferno leaving Sy devastated. Saf had in fact sacrificed himself to get his little brother to safety but not before giving Sy his favourite scarf, which Sy still wears to this day. It meant everything to him and he would be utterly crushed if he lost it, as it was all he had to remember his brother by. Thanks to that tragedy Sy now has a morbid fear of fire.being completely without a home Sy wondered around aimlessly for awhile, sleeping in whatever shelter he could find, and eating whatever fruit he found,until finally he came across the Woodland Wanderers.

Level: 27

Moveset: Force Palm, Hidden Power (Water), Endure, Focus Blast

RP Sample: (Alittle something from a previous RP which I coincidentally used Sy in aswell ^^)

Sy was wandering around this seemingly endless swamp making sqwelchy noises as his feet hit the soft and moist ground. The expression on his face was down right miserable. And to think that not long ago he was sitting at his favorite Oasis drawing pictures in the water and just having a good time, but apparently that Arcanine thought it would be hilarious to storm in and cause a massacre. The Riolu let out a mournful sob as he remembered his parents and older brother who he saw get killed before his eyes, but no tears came out. He figured he already cried them all out.

sy rubbed his left shoulder which was struck by a Pin Missile in his escape. He did his best to ignore the pain up until now but it was starting to get unbearable. Sy glanced at the green scarf his brother gave him just before he died and sighed.

Feeling exhausted, Sy sat down by a dead tree shivered from the cold. It was official, he now hated swamps. He hated being alone, and he hated that Arcanine for putting him in this.

If I need to add something just let me know and I'll edit it.
                Old April 17th, 2013 (4:44 PM).

Quote:
                  Nice, I think you'll get accepted.
                  If that is the case, I hope Woodland Wanderers are ready for hugs. Thank you.

Old April 18th, 2013 (9:59 AM).
                  Page of Breath

Flyborg, accepted. Ashygirl, please make the history section a bit longer.
                    Old April 18th, 2013 (10:39 AM). Edited April 18th, 2013 by ohHeyVaporeon..
                    You just can't shake me.

Nature: Brave
                      Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Yahoo to ohHeyVaporeon.
                      I was wondering if I could reserve a spot with the Lost Learners? I was reading up on this yesterday, and it seemed like a roleplay that I would really like to be a part of. I can get a SU up within the next day or so, possibly tonight.
                      Old April 18th, 2013 (10:47 AM).
                      Page of Breath

Of course! New members are appreciated :D
                        Old April 18th, 2013 (11:35 AM).
                        Ash is my bae!

Nature: Mild
                          Okay I beefed up Sy's history a bit. Mainly with stuff I forgot to mention. How is it now? If it's still too short I'm sure I can add more to it.
                          Old April 19th, 2013 (6:49 AM).
                          Page of Breath

Ashygirl, now i can say you're accepted :)
                            Old April 19th, 2013 (4:59 PM).
                            Beygimon! Gotta let it rip!

Nature: Modest
                              I'm competing in this weekend's VGC so I probably won't get a chance to post for a while on the IC.

Participating in the following Roleplays:

Click on the images to see SUs

Old April 20th, 2013 (6:43 PM).
                              You just can't shake me.

Nature: Brave
                                Send a message via Windows Live Messenger to ohHeyVaporeon. Send a message via Yahoo to ohHeyVaporeon.
                                I just wanted to let you know that I am indeed working on my SU, and that I haven't forgotten about this roleplay. I will have my SU up within the next day or so.
                                Old April 20th, 2013 (10:00 PM).
                                Page of Breath

Location: alterniia. are you bliind or 2omethiing?
                                  Quote:
                                  I'm competing in this weekend's VGC so I probably won't get a chance to post for a while on the IC.
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by ohHeyVaporeon. View Post
                                  I just wanted to let you know that I am indeed working on my SU, and that I haven't forgotten about this roleplay. I will have my SU up within the next day or so.
                                  That's fine ^u^

Also, i'm gonna put a little Dark Druids list, just stating their names and genders XD
                                  Old April 21st, 2013 (4:56 AM).
                                  • Crystal Tier

Nature: Naive
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Limanya View Post
                                  That's fine ^u^

Also, i'm gonna put a little Dark Druids list, just stating their names and genders XD
                                  Well, make sure there are two Bronzongs, since us WW's are fighting 2 of them.
                                  I make memes and other carcinogens
                                  Old April 21st, 2013 (5:04 AM). Edited April 21st, 2013 by Limanya.
                                  Page of Breath

Eh, there actually is only one Bronzong since i forgot to mention that but you can make the other a Bronzong that has been manipulated into helping the Druids? Sorry for that X'D They're listed in order of rank,by the way.

Unown D - Male
                                    Unown A - Male
                                    Unown R - Male
                                    Unown K - Male
                                    Unown D - Male
                                    Unown R - Female
                                    Unown U - Female
                                    Unown I - Female
                                    Unown D - Female
                                    Unown S - Female

Electrode - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Rocyon

Bronzong - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Kanand

Banette - Female - Clydijah

Castform - Female - Deleen

Spiritomb - Male - Gavett

Magnezone - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Huntan

Klinklang - Genderless, though pretty much Female - Genexia

Rotom - Genderless, though pretty much Female - Scarlelyn

Muk - Male - Dakonso

Weezing - Male - Claudif

Porygon-Z - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Rasherly

Sigilyph - Female - Phoenith

Garbodor - Female - Cartista

Cohagrigus - Male - Sheph

Claydol - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Cedrond

Golurk - Genderless, though pretty much Male - Rochas

Giratina - He's the big evil guy ok your not gonna get much information on him soon
                                    Old April 21st, 2013 (5:06 AM).

Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Limanya View Post
                                      Eh, there actually is only one Bronzong since i forgot to mention that but you can make the other a Bronzong that has been manipulated into helping the Druids? Sorry for that X'D
                                      He got wrapped up in the wrong crowd.

Old April 21st, 2013 (7:57 AM).
                                      Just won't die.
                                      • Gold Tier

Nature: Naughty
                                      Alright, then. Seems like we have most things in order in terms of Dark Druids. I just wish more people would join the Arcane Alliance. They're pretty much understocked right now.
                                      Old April 21st, 2013 (3:57 PM).
                                      Part-Time Millionaire

Nature: Jolly
                                        posting real soon after I've recovered from this flu I've caught.

uhm... I'll be going back to resting again.

AIRI
                                        chinie12 --

You'll always be
                                        my
                                        peter pan

The kingdom of
                                        neverland

is our memories

Old April 22nd, 2013 (6:07 AM).
                                        Bruhfication Sayan
                                        • Silver Tier

Nature: Sassy
                                        Sorry if I'm inactive guys, it's just too much with school.
                                        Just to tell, I'm not leaving the play so don't take me off.
                                        I'll try to post this thursday
                                        Old April 22nd, 2013 (7:33 AM).
                                        Sugarbby ::.

Gomen for inactivity orz Does anyone know when hereto would be back? //curious.. I'll see if I can make a post soon.. hopefully.

Oh, and the names for the Dark Druids seem so mysterious. o3o They're pretty much anywhere.. right?
                                          Old April 22nd, 2013 (8:42 AM).
                                          Page of Breath

Yes, the Dark Druids are pretty much scattered all around the place.

Sponsored Links