Gaming Media Want to showcase yourself playing a game? Want to write a guide on how to beat the hardest levels of a game? Or maybe you want to give your review of a game you have? If so, this is the place for you!

Old April 19th, 2013 (3:11 PM). Edited April 19th, 2013 by zypher634.
zypher634

Nature: Brave
    Part 1

If the embedded vid doesn't work http://youtu.be/bIdyuYZ6OsA
    I am saying this now. This is a completely blind run.
    Part 2 is already done and waiting in cue to be uploaded

my best team is explained by the picture. the 6th member depends on who im challenging.

you can view my nuzlocke run and other awesome videos at www.youtube.com/zypher634

Friendcode for Black version : 0863-2606-8000

Relevant Advertising!

Old April 19th, 2013 (3:22 PM).
    1000://PowHammers

Nature: Quirky
      Hey, just to let you know; you don't have to have the whole link in the [Youtube] tags. You only have to put in the embed code (the stuff that comes after 'v=' and before the '&'); like in your case, "bIdyuYZ6OsA". So it should look like this:

Sorry; I just thought this might help with your LP. :) Anyways, I started watching your LP, and it's pretty good and funny! <3 I really look forward to the rest. ^^

*formerly known as Miss Doronjo* NES DiscussionOBJECTION!30 Days of Gaming
      Old April 19th, 2013 (6:00 PM).
      zypher634

Quote:
        Originally Posted by tigerBLADE View Post
        Hey, just to let you know; you don't have to have the whole link in the [Youtube] tags. You only have to put in the embed code (the stuff that comes after 'v=' and before the '&'); like in your case, "bIdyuYZ6OsA". So it should look like this:

Sorry; I just thought this might help with your LP. Anyways, I started watching your LP, and it's pretty good and funny! <3 I really look forward to the rest.

dude its no problem im actually glad you helped me out. im glad your liking the lets play.
        If I get 10 likes on the video by tomorrow I will post episode 2 right away instead of on Monday.
        try to get people interested in the lp

my best team is explained by the picture. the 6th member depends on who im challenging.

you can view my nuzlocke run and other awesome videos at www.youtube.com/zypher634

Old April 19th, 2013 (6:26 PM).
        Remember NovEnder

I'm currently watching your video now, and I just have to commend you on speeding through your battles. It's always interesting for me to see how Pokemon LPers (especially those who do video runs, since RPGs are recommended to be screenshots essentially because of the random battles!) handle the battles. It's good on you to realize that random battles are boring for viewers to watch, so you have a plus right there.

Don't worry about doing any voice acting. As you said, you can't do a feminine voice, so don't strain yourself to try. Just read the dialogue in your normal voice, and that's good enough.

Your decision to do the commentary live, I find, is a good choice. You're playing blind, so it's good to hear your thoughts at seeing things for the first time just as the viewers are as well.

Right now, this is a good start. The one suggestion I could give is to maybe put some information about the hack in the OP, so in case someone wants to play the hack (either along with you or on their own), they can easily find it. Even just a link to the PC thread here will be fine.

Good luck, and looking forward to more.

Old April 19th, 2013 (7:46 PM).
          zypher634

Quote:
            Originally Posted by Astinus View Post
            I'm currently watching your video now, and I just have to commend you on speeding through your battles. It's always interesting for me to see how Pokemon LPers (especially those who do video runs, since RPGs are recommended to be screenshots essentially because of the random battles!) handle the battles. It's good on you to realize that random battles are boring for viewers to watch, so you have a plus right there.

Don't worry about doing any voice acting. As you said, you can't do a feminine voice, so don't strain yourself to try. Just read the dialogue in your normal voice, and that's good enough.

Your decision to do the commentary live, I find, is a good choice. You're playing blind, so it's good to hear your thoughts at seeing things for the first time just as the viewers are as well.

Right now, this is a good start. The one suggestion I could give is to maybe put some information about the hack in the OP, so in case someone wants to play the hack (either along with you or on their own), they can easily find it. Even just a link to the PC thread here will be fine.

Good luck, and looking forward to more.
            thank you so much for the praise and advice. if I can get 10 likes on the video(currently has 5 ) then I will upload part 2 and wait for peoples input on that one till Monday. so get people to like the video if you want to see part 2

Old April 22nd, 2013 (9:36 AM).
            zypher634

Part 2 of my lets play of light platinum. hope you enjoy and would love the feedback on who to pick

Quick Reply

Sponsored Links