• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Which internet browser and search engine do you use?

Which internet browser are you using now?

• Internet Explorer

Votes: 2 3.1%
  • Firefox

Votes: 19 29.2%
  • Safari

Votes: 1 1.5%
  • Google Chrome

Votes: 43 66.2%

• Total voters

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I've always used Google as my primary search engine. As for internet browsers... Firefox moved terribly slow on my old laptop, so I switched over the Chrome. Even after upgrading to a fantastic computer, I still use Chrome.

Aurora

seven years here and i finally figure out how to d
Years
I've only touched Bing once or twice and I've never used Yahoo!; I've always used Google as my primary search engine. In terms of Internet browsers, when I was less tech-literate (and 8) I used Internet Explorer; about two years later I switched to Firefox on the urges of my uncle but felt it was too clunky; and very soon after Chrome was released I stuck to that and never really looked back. I've never used Safari; it's one of the worst browsers in existence IMO (no customisation options whatsoever and rarely updated).

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Opera here, been using it ever since I got introduced to the webs. Shame on you for not putting it amongst the poll options. :P

Oh, and I always use Google as my search engine.

Zortac

League Champion
Years
While on my mac, then I use safari and google as the search engine.
While on my Windows PC(rarely) I use Firefox and google as the search engine.

Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
I'm using Chrome at the moment and it's the one I normally use.

Firefox and Opera are two other browsers I like and will use if Chrome ever gives me problems (which isn't that often)

Shadowraze

ur mum
Years
I use Google Chrome on my laptop and use Google for searching things.

Although sometimes I use Firefox although it's only rare for me to do that.

Yusshin

♪ Yggdrasil ♪
Years
I use Firefox because I find Chrome requires more bandwidth. I actually tested the same pages on both browsers, and a program indicated that more bandwidth was used with Chrome than Firefox for the same pages.

Not that it matters now, having unlimited download and all (didn't have it before), but I also like the personas of Firefox. You can make your FF look like Chrome, too, so wee.

Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2013
Chrome all the way, sometimes Firefox as it's setup to run over a proxy.

Years
  • Seen May 24, 2021
Opera + Google, though I do have Chrome, Firefox and IE installed.

Dter ic

Fire Emblem....[b]HEROES[/b]
Years
I'm using Firefox at the moment since I've used it over the years and have built up my add-ons collection to the set up I have now and there are a few things which Firefox has that chrome doesn't (Though I'd admit that Firefox has been catching up in features that Chrome has already had ages ago)

I used to use Google as my primary search engine but have recently switched to DuckDuckGo now as per privacy concerns and I've been using DuckDuckGo's !bang feature (Where you can perform a direct search on a particular website) recently and it's so useful that I don't think I'll go back to Google anytime soon

Back