Games Showcase This forum is for non-ROM hacked games which have a significant amount of progress. Only the most developed games are selected to go in here.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #651    
Old March 22nd, 2013 (3:09 AM).
SPARTAN-501 SPARTAN-501 is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2013
    Gender: Male
    Posts: 2

    Quote:
    Originally Posted by sw121290 View Post
    Run as administrator. From now on, if you have a problem running/opening any software/programs EVER, do run as administrator first before posting for aid. HAS FUNS
    Ran as admin, didn't work. I even tried compatibility settings, but I get the same error message every time

    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #652    
    Old March 26th, 2013 (11:20 AM).
    Jivesh1 Jivesh1 is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2013
      Posts: 3

      Anyone knows if whether 0.19 is out yet?

      Reply With Quote
        #653    
      Old April 17th, 2013 (5:13 AM).
      getulioroyal's Avatar
      getulioroyal getulioroyal is offline
      Sofft
         
        Join Date: Apr 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 8

        @desbrina

        Me and some friends started playing the yellow lightning and we are really impressed with the game, VERY GOOD, but there are still minor bugs in pieces of the map black and VERY'd like the GTS work.

        You stopped working on the game? When version 1.9 comes out?

        Reply With Quote
          #654    
        Old April 17th, 2013 (1:57 PM).
        desbrina's Avatar
        desbrina desbrina is offline
        Lightning Yellow Creator
           
          Join Date: Feb 2011
          Location: UK
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quiet
          Posts: 682

          Progress has been slow, but i've not stopped working on it. Working on getting the GTS up-to-date for the new version.

          GTS Progress
          Add pokemon - complete
          Return old pokemon - complete
          Returning new pokemon - complete
          Seek pokemon - not started
          Trade Pokemon - not started
          Friend trade - not started

          If you can let me know which maps are showing black that'd help.

          0.19 will be released once the gts is up and running, and the elite four maps are finished. Maps are done, just need to fix up the battles

          __________________

          Creator of

          A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

          Reply With Quote
            #655    
          Old April 17th, 2013 (2:37 PM).
          getulioroyal's Avatar
          getulioroyal getulioroyal is offline
          Sofft
             
            Join Date: Apr 2013
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 8

            Cool, you also already aware that in some places of the map tiles missing, and the map is black '.

            If I can help with anything?

            Reply With Quote
              #656    
            Old April 18th, 2013 (3:03 AM).
            desbrina's Avatar
            desbrina desbrina is offline
            Lightning Yellow Creator
               
              Join Date: Feb 2011
              Location: UK
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quiet
              Posts: 682

              Can you let me know which maps your found with tile problems so i can doiuble check they've been fixed

              __________________

              Creator of

              A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

              Reply With Quote
                #657    
              Old April 18th, 2013 (10:34 PM).
              tmand6 tmand6 is offline
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2013
                Posts: 1

                how can i play this on linux?

                Reply With Quote
                  #658    
                Old April 19th, 2013 (1:24 AM).
                Totodilemaster's Avatar
                Totodilemaster Totodilemaster is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                  Location: France
                  Age: 17
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 27

                  Hello, i have a problem ! When i fight it tells me "Script is hanging" ! Can anyone help me ?

                  __________________

                  Fying mono-type challenge :

                  Kanto : 1/8
                  Jhoto : 0/18
                  Hoenn : 0/8
                  Sinnoh : 0/8
                  Unova : 0/8
                  All : 1/50

                  Reply With Quote
                    #659    
                  Old April 19th, 2013 (2:47 AM).
                  Varion Bluefire's Avatar
                  Varion Bluefire Varion Bluefire is offline
                  A.K.A The Glitch
                     
                    Join Date: Apr 2013
                    Age: 23
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Naughty
                    Posts: 662

                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by desbrina View Post
                    Can you let me know which maps your found with tile problems so i can doiuble check they've been fixed

                    The Pokémon League looks Waaayyyy to small on the outside.

                    __________________


                    Just strollin' to my next destination...

                    Reply With Quote
                      #660    
                    Old April 19th, 2013 (8:51 PM). Edited April 20th, 2013 by Kevmeister.
                    Kevmeister Kevmeister is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2

                      Hi desbrina, first of all great job!!!

                      Second if you want i can help you to make an spanish mode of the game (i could translate all the text to that language )

                      Third i saw earlier that you are not planning to release de game to other plataforms but, do you know if it is possible to convert this game to a gba(for example or .nds or apk or Ipa) format i ask you this because people could play more if the game where portable (i know that gba format would not support online features but was an idea)

                      Keep going you are doing great so far

                      Reply With Quote
                        #661    
                      Old April 20th, 2013 (1:31 AM).
                      Rayquaza.'s Avatar
                      Rayquaza. Rayquaza. is offline
                      Lead Dev in Pokémon Chaos
                         
                        Join Date: Sep 2011
                        Location: United Kingdom
                        Age: 20
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 686

                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Kevmeister View Post
                        Third i saw earlier that you are not planning to release de game to other plataforms but, do you know if it is possible to convert this game to a gba(for example or .nds or apk or Ipa) format i ask you this because people could play more if the game where portable (i know that gba format would not support online features but was an idea)

                        Keep going you are doing great so far

                        It is almost impossible to convert RPG maker games to any other format. If it is possible no one has ever succeeded.

                        __________________

                        Reply With Quote
                          #662    
                        Old April 20th, 2013 (12:44 PM).
                        Kelandis Kelandis is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2013
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 3

                          Hey, I love this remake of the good old Yellow version, it was one of the first video games I ever played. But, I do have one question: Is there any way to increase the size of the game window? I've looked around in the files and stuff, as well as the F1 properties, but i haven't found anything yet. Does anybody know?

                          Reply With Quote
                            #663    
                          Old April 20th, 2013 (1:47 PM).
                          carmaniac's Avatar
                          carmaniac carmaniac is offline
                          Where the pickle surprise at?
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2009
                            Location: England
                            Age: 22
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 682

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Kelandis View Post
                            Hey, I love this remake of the good old Yellow version, it was one of the first video games I ever played. But, I do have one question: Is there any way to increase the size of the game window? I've looked around in the files and stuff, as well as the F1 properties, but i haven't found anything yet. Does anybody know?

                            Did you bother to look in the options?..

                            __________________

                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by Luka S.J. View Post
                            My balls seem to be fine.

                            Reply With Quote
                              #664    
                            Old April 20th, 2013 (2:14 PM).
                            Kelandis Kelandis is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 3

                              Which options? I looked at the F1 properties, and that didn't have anything. If you meant the in-game options, i also did not see anything to increase the size of the game, just the text speed, window types and such. I looked at the configuration files, but i didn't see anything to change it with in there either. Do i have to look into the .rgssad files? Because i don't have rpg maker.

                              Reply With Quote
                                #665    
                              Old April 20th, 2013 (3:28 PM).
                              carmaniac's Avatar
                              carmaniac carmaniac is offline
                              Where the pickle surprise at?
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2009
                                Location: England
                                Age: 22
                                Nature: Relaxed
                                Posts: 682

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Kelandis View Post
                                Which options? I looked at the F1 properties, and that didn't have anything. If you meant the in-game options, i also did not see anything to increase the size of the game, just the text speed, window types and such. I looked at the configuration files, but i didn't see anything to change it with in there either. Do i have to look into the .rgssad files? Because i don't have rpg maker.

                                By the looks of it, desbrina has disabled the ability to change the screen size.

                                __________________

                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Luka S.J. View Post
                                My balls seem to be fine.

                                Reply With Quote
                                  #666    
                                Old April 20th, 2013 (6:04 PM).
                                Kelandis Kelandis is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 3

                                  Not sure if this was intended, or if it was a typo, most likely the latter, but the lass trainer between Mt. Moon and Cerulean City had a lvl 31 paras. Was it supposed to be lvl 13?

                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #667    
                                  Old April 21st, 2013 (1:28 PM). Edited April 21st, 2013 by desbrina.
                                  desbrina's Avatar
                                  desbrina desbrina is offline
                                  Lightning Yellow Creator
                                     
                                    Join Date: Feb 2011
                                    Location: UK
                                    Gender: Female
                                    Nature: Quiet
                                    Posts: 682

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Totodilemaster View Post
                                    Hello, i have a problem ! When i fight it tells me "Script is hanging" ! Can anyone help me ?

                                    I've been told that redownloading the game has fixed this. I believe it has something to do with the animated sprites

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Kevmeister View Post
                                    Hi desbrina, first of all great job!!!

                                    Second if you want i can help you to make an spanish mode of the game (i could translate all the text to that language )

                                    Third i saw earlier that you are not planning to release de game to other plataforms but, do you know if it is possible to convert this game to a gba(for example or .nds or apk or Ipa) format i ask you this because people could play more if the game where portable (i know that gba format would not support online features but was an idea)

                                    Keep going you are doing great so far

                                    If you'd like to translate that'd be fine. I'll get the txt file set up in a bit

                                    As for having it on other platforms, it'd have to be redone from scratch for it to work.

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Kelandis View Post
                                    Hey, I love this remake of the good old Yellow version, it was one of the first video games I ever played. But, I do have one question: Is there any way to increase the size of the game window? I've looked around in the files and stuff, as well as the F1 properties, but i haven't found anything yet. Does anybody know?

                                    In 0.19 there will be. I had to remove that option while i fixed a few things up

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Kelandis View Post
                                    Not sure if this was intended, or if it was a typo, most likely the latter, but the lass trainer between Mt. Moon and Cerulean City had a lvl 31 paras. Was it supposed to be lvl 13?

                                    According to Bulbapedia, that trainer is supposed to have level 31 pokemon.

                                    Edit:
                                    Heres the txt file for translating. http://lightning-yellow.com/intl.txt
                                    You need to translate every second line. So it looks like
                                    English
                                    Spanish
                                    English
                                    Spanish
                                    etc.

                                    __________________

                                    Creator of

                                    A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #668    
                                    Old April 21st, 2013 (5:05 PM).
                                    Kevmeister Kevmeister is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 2

                                      Thanks, pal i will get back to you as soon as i have the Translation done

                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #669    
                                      Old April 23rd, 2013 (4:22 AM).
                                      getulioroyal's Avatar
                                      getulioroyal getulioroyal is offline
                                      Sofft
                                         
                                        Join Date: Apr 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 8

                                        Hello Desbrina,

                                        as Kevmeister will translate to Spanish I can also translate into Portuguese
                                        How should I proceed? likewise? translate all second lines?

                                        and one more question have an estimate of when the 0.19 out?

                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #670    
                                        Old April 23rd, 2013 (4:23 AM).
                                        desbrina's Avatar
                                        desbrina desbrina is offline
                                        Lightning Yellow Creator
                                           
                                          Join Date: Feb 2011
                                          Location: UK
                                          Gender: Female
                                          Nature: Quiet
                                          Posts: 682

                                          yes, just translate every second line

                                          __________________

                                          Creator of

                                          A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #671    
                                          Old April 23rd, 2013 (7:28 AM).
                                          getulioroyal's Avatar
                                          getulioroyal getulioroyal is offline
                                          Sofft
                                             
                                            Join Date: Apr 2013
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 8

                                            @Desbrina

                                            Another doubt, there are several words in Portuguese with an accent, how should I proceed? write them with or without accent?

                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #672    
                                            Old April 23rd, 2013 (10:20 AM).
                                            Thessbmzocker's Avatar
                                            Thessbmzocker Thessbmzocker is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Feb 2013
                                              Age: 22
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Lonely
                                              Posts: 6

                                              Can I translate it to German? I would love to do this and i think many fans of the German community would love to see a German translation too :D

                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #673    
                                              Old April 23rd, 2013 (1:32 PM).
                                              desbrina's Avatar
                                              desbrina desbrina is offline
                                              Lightning Yellow Creator
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Feb 2011
                                                Location: UK
                                                Gender: Female
                                                Nature: Quiet
                                                Posts: 682

                                                yeah, no problem

                                                @getulioroyal - with them should be fine

                                                __________________

                                                Creator of

                                                A Pokemon Yellow remake, using HGSS Tiles, and the ability to obtain all Kanto Pokemon as well as their previous/later evolutions.

                                                Reply With Quote
                                                  #674    
                                                Old April 24th, 2013 (5:28 AM).
                                                getulioroyal's Avatar
                                                getulioroyal getulioroyal is offline
                                                Sofft
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Posts: 8

                                                  @desbrina,

                                                  I translate about 60% of the game.

                                                  I personally think it should not translate names of items, skills, and other things like "Cool Ribbon", and I'm sure my thoughts are shared by all Brazilians.

                                                  I'm trying to do the best possible, translating expressions for p Portuguese as faithfully as possible.

                                                  Reply With Quote
                                                    #675    
                                                  Old April 24th, 2013 (5:38 PM).
                                                  chris213's Avatar
                                                  chris213 chris213 is offline
                                                     
                                                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                                                    Gender: Male
                                                    Posts: 1

                                                    @desbrina

                                                    I just want to thank you for all the work and effort you put into this. It looks AMAZING so far. I have decided to wait until it's a bit further to test it, as I would like to play once it's complete or almost complete.

                                                    Me and my brother are totally gonna play this, and I also love that you are using the newer sprites instead of FR and LG.

                                                    Thanks again for all your hard work :D

                                                    Reply With Quote
                                                    Reply
                                                    Quick Reply

                                                    Sponsored Links
                                                    Thread Tools

                                                    Posting Rules
                                                    You may not post new threads
                                                    You may not post replies
                                                    You may not post attachments
                                                    You may not edit your posts

                                                    BB code is On
                                                    Smilies are On
                                                    [IMG] code is On
                                                    HTML code is Off

                                                    Forum Jump


                                                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:19 AM.