• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.
  • Want to share your adventures playing Pokémon?
    Check out our new Travel Journals forum for sharing playthroughs of ROM Hacks, Fan Games, and other Pokémon content!
  • IMPORTANT: Following a takedown request, the following hacks have been delisted from PokéCommunity:

• Pokémon Glazed
    • Pokémon: Giratina Strikes Back
    • Pokémon Flora Sky
    • Pokémon Stranded
    The downloads and discussion threads for these hacks will no longer be accessible, and staff will be unable to return questions regarding accessing this content.

[Completed] Pokémon Island [v2.1] - Gen 9, Battle vs yourself, Habitat List and more

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
how i can get a legendary pokemon ? im in rank 12A ..

after lvl18.

Some bugs:
1. After finishing lvl17, whenever I finish any level from 15 or below, the game will say you finished lvl 17 and the game will end.
2. The energy root is not working properly.

Question:
1. How can I find feebas and corsola, is there any technique or whatever? Should I use any kind of rod? I already collected 582 pokemon.
2. How can I have the pokemon starter which my rival had in the beginning of the game?
3. I had opened a story where the game goes black and there is a person outside of pokecenter and babbling about pokemon and human dies... what was that?(just curios)

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
First off, I just wanted to say that I really like this game. I love the concept and the freedom it provides the player. I would say there is almost nothing I don't like about the game. That being said, I have a question/concern and a suggestion for future versions of the game.

1) Would you mind checking to make sure Yanma and Yanmega are obtainable? I think Yanma is supposed to appear in the River, but I have yet to encounter a single one, even though I've encountered every other Pokémon that appears there multiple times (including two shiny Croagunk). Did you perhaps accidentally leave it out of the game or give it an extremely low appearance rate? Or am I just unlucky?

2) In the future, you may want to consider a different way to obtain the fossils. As it is, obtaining them comes down to chance and patience, nothing more. This would be okay, but considering how slowly the Underground runs on certain screens, having to wander around that place over and over again while hoping you'll get a fossil you don't have yet can get really annoying.

Also, if you're still looking for help with spelling and grammar, I'd love to help out. I used to correct student essays for grammar every now and then, so I think I help you out with that. I'm not sure how much time I can commit since I am somewhat busy with college, but I'd still like to do what I can to help make this amazing game even better.
Wow! Two shinies Croagunks!? What is your game time?

1) Yanma is VERY rare, but only appeared when you are surfing.
2) Like a Hiker said, there's a room that have more chances that you find an Underground treasure than others. Anyway, I gonna find some solution for the Underground slow. Regardless, maybe I will increase the fossils percentage rate.

Yes! You can send me the spelling and grammar erros that you find!

hello can i ask? where i can find volbeat??
Volbeat can only be found by a Illumise that can only be found at Local Trade Station.

This game is good and a fast forward feature to increase gameplay speed will make it AWESOME!!!!
The fastforward makes the game looks a little unnatural and isn't too necessary because I put several options to make the game can be more quick like reverse run (you normally run and when holding the run button you walk), quick battle start, quick hp bar up/down speed, etc...
I am thinking about new ways of making the game faster without a fastforward button. Probably I will put an option to make the text more fast in battle.
But please don't stop sending your opinions about this.

after lvl18.

Some bugs:
1. After finishing lvl17, whenever I finish any level from 15 or below, the game will say you finished lvl 17 and the game will end.
2. The energy root is not working properly.

Question:
1. How can I find feebas and corsola, is there any technique or whatever? Should I use any kind of rod? I already collected 582 pokemon.
2. How can I have the pokemon starter which my rival had in the beginning of the game?
3. I had opened a story where the game goes black and there is a person outside of pokecenter and babbling about pokemon and human dies... what was that?(just curios)
Wow 582! Really? What's your game time?

You can get legendaries a few ranks before.

Some bugs:
1. Will be fixed in 1.1f. I can't believe that nobody noticed this!
2. What version you are using? I thought that this is corrected in 1.1e.

Questions:
1. Both can only be found with Super Rod. Corsola at Den, isn't too rare. Feebas can be found at Tunnel, Plains and Forest, but it is very rare in all three.
2. Keep filling the Pokédex, and when it is almost complete, a special event will trigger with your rival.
3. Just a Lavender Town easter egg.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
i have a suggestion it possible can you put a shop/store that everytime you win at colosseum can get a random reward ?

somebody give me a tips or tricks how to find easily a legendary pokemon ?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
Alright, I found Yanma. I didn't think to surf for it.

I can send spelling/grammar corrections periodically; it's probably easier for you to handle them in small bursts anyway.

In the meantime, I can think of another thing I can do to help out. Since there are several Pokémon that don't have abilities because their only abilities in the main games are from 4th/5th gen, I can check to see what their abilities would normally be and suggest 3rd gen abilities for them that are similar; if you gave those Pokémon those 3rd gen abilities, all of the Pokémon in the game could have abilities. It would probably only take me an hour or so to come up with suggestions. If that sounds good to you, I can do it anytime.

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
i had found the key for the warehouse, but I was a bit upset to found out that there is nothing other than appliances there.

Some bugs:
1. Will be fixed in 1.1f. I can't believe that nobody noticed this!
2. What version you are using? I thought that this is corrected in 1.1e.

Questions:
1. Both can only be found with Super Rod. Corsola at Den, isn't too rare. Feebas can be found at Tunnel, Plains and Forest, but it is very rare in all three.
2. Keep filling the Pokédex, and when it is almost complete, a special event will trigger with your rival.
3. Just a Lavender Town easter egg.

I am using v1.1e, when I use energy root during a fight, the screen will turn lag and will eventually turn into black. Revival herb works fine during a fight but when it is used outside a fight, the game will pop-out something like error thing about happiness.

216:06; finally managed to find feebas,

What is Lavender Town easter egg?

i have a suggestion it possible can you put a shop/store that everytime you win at colosseum can get a random reward ?

visit the shop..

Last edited:

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024

This suggestion is already made in form of Berry Orchard XD
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=117
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showpos...&postcount=124

Alright, I found Yanma. I didn't think to surf for it.

I can send spelling/grammar corrections periodically; it's probably easier for you to handle them in small bursts anyway.

In the meantime, I can think of another thing I can do to help out. Since there are several Pokémon that don't have abilities because their only abilities in the main games are from 4th/5th gen, I can check to see what their abilities would normally be and suggest 3rd gen abilities for them that are similar; if you gave those Pokémon those 3rd gen abilities, all of the Pokémon in the game could have abilities. It would probably only take me an hour or so to come up with suggestions. If that sounds good to you, I can do it anytime.
Your idea is a good temporary solution for the problem. However, some purists may disagree with these abilities, so I prefer to leave as it is while I don't put gen 4/5 abilities

i had found the key for the warehouse, but I was a bit upset to found out that there is nothing other than appliances there.

I am using v1.1e, when I use energy root during a fight, the screen will turn lag and will eventually turn into black. Revival herb works fine during a fight but when it is used outside a fight, the game will pop-out something like error thing about happiness.

216:06; finally managed to find feebas,

What is Lavender Town easter egg?

visit the shop..
Really, this bug is in 1.1e (only affecting these two items). Will be fixed in 1.1f.

Wow! Few players surpass the 150 hours mark!

Lavender Town easter egg is just a small chance event that temporary creates the Lavender Town/Pokémon Creepypasta atmosphere, only visual/audio temporary changes.

Years
  • Seen Apr 28, 2013
["This suggestion is already made in form of Berry Orchard"]

aside from berry orchard,can get a random reward like item,pokemon,gold etc..

Nate

Evil Cute Thing
Years
its a very small screen, I cant get it be full screen, and it kinda bugs me -.-

also, theres a few English spelling mistakes, but that's understandable, considering its a Portuguese game.

Also I can't grasp the controls. Is it possible to make them optional?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013

also, theres a few English spelling mistakes, but that's understandable, considering its a Portuguese game.

You can decrease the resolution of your pc to enlarge the game screen.
After some time you will learn to coop-up with the controls. Anyway try to use F1 key.

FL

Pokémon Island Creator
Years
  • Seen Mar 15, 2024
["This suggestion is already made in form of Berry Orchard"]

aside from berry orchard,can get a random reward like item,pokemon,gold etc..
Hmm, I think that Berry Orchard is enough. Random rewards are good to create gameplay variations, but some players don't like because these rewards are achieved by luck, no skill, and to get some ones that you want you need to keep trying over and over, so I don't make a vast use of this feature. Even the Orchard I probable change to give more berries each time in a future version.

Alt+Enter. I probable put a 960x640 screen option.

In moment there people revising the text for correcting these mistakes.

You are talking about allowing the player to set the controls? You can do this pressing F1, but is a little limited and confused. Maybe I can do this for the 1.2 or 2.0, but this can mess with some game icons (like the F5 registered item).

Years
  • Seen May 16, 2013
I am still wondering why I can not purchase arceus, the merchant only preview him and nothing happens.
Right now I am still searching for fossil of unown and aerodactyl.
I am also wondering how can I get more gold? any suggestion?
613/648. Only 2 pokemons left to search from the wild. All others are legendary...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jul 11, 2014
I am still wondering why I can not purchase arceus, the merchant only preview him and nothing happens.
Right now I am still searching for fossil of unown and aerodactyl.
I am also wondering how can I get more gold? any suggestion?
613/648. Only 2 pokemons left to search from the wild. All others are legendary...

If you're looking for more money, you can try the Battle Tower, if you've unlocked it. You get about $40,000-50,000 for beating each set of seven trainers, and the first couple of sets are really easy. I find that to be the best way to grind for money, personally.

Back