• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Dreaming Starters

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Those seems like rare Pokemon :C

I got a list under the Dream World Pokemon section. Those are the ones I want for the DW Pokemon :)

If you got any of those I'll take them off you :D

Murt93

Battle Amateur
Years
Those seems like rare Pokemon :C

I got a list under the Dream World Pokemon section. Those are the ones I want for the DW Pokemon :)

If you got any of those I'll take them off you :D

Are you referring to the list of 1st gen Pokemon, choose any two off the list and I'll give you a nice Mewtwo too because I'm so nice ^_^

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
sigh...been busy and had to deal with some stuff. i have no idea what your time zone is, lol....hmm...if your not online now, we can try tomoro? ill be sure to be on around 4-5 pm. :)

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
lol, no problem :) i wanted a female chikorita, purleez XD and...if its possible, a cyndaquil? doesnt matter what gender. kinda a last minute request, so its ok if you dont have one :)

Captain Gizmo

Monkey King
Years
Have you seen the starters I got? I'm packed with 'em^^

I'll take them and meet you in the WFC :)

Oh, I don't have any more female Chikorita :(
Is a male alright?

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
well then...i just looked. maybe a piplup and a turtwig too? i just didnt wanna ask too much :) i basically need all of them, except the gen V ones...but ill dont wanna bomb you out with tons of requests...so i can take my time getting them ^^

and yes, no prob. it was just a preference :) gender and nature dont reaally matter ;D

Last edited:

Tea_with_Kyary

Kabocha Hime
Years
haha...hope i did that right ^^ I had to turn internet off on my laptop, cuz it wont allow WFC if its on on my laptop too...i dont know why :P lol. anyways...thanks ^^ i didnt check my pokemon's nicknames though...god i hope i didnt send any with any of my weird nicknames i think of o.o once, i traded an electabuzz i had named "Meatlump". I dont know why...i just like goofy names ^^

Back