• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Can't say I'm as excited for it as some of those fans. |D I have others to look forward to.

Ahum, oh really?
Fire Emblem: Rekka no Ken/FE7/Blazing Sword/Fire Emblem turned 10 two days ago. :3
The series itself is as old as me~ (Well, 26 days older, but still.)

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
51 Wow honestly can't believe Sim City 4 is 10 years old .My older brother still plays that all of the time.

Another scary thought Ruby and Sapphire are 10 years old too! :O Why the hell don't we have remakes of them already?

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years

To be honest Pokemon Y, got it fully paid off in Gamestop so happy days. I'm also looking forward to Metro Last Light.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

FE4 is indeed one of the most popular of the untranslated ones. I wish they'd remake that instead of Shadow Dragon. I know there's a(n incomplete) fantranslated patch somewhere around the internet, but it's hard to rom older consoles). Talking about Fantranslation, there's also a translation available for FE12 (remake of FE2(?)). I might take a look at that at some point... but first Awakening.

As for what games I'm looking forward to? Pokémon X of course... And I'm interested to know more about Fire Emblem X SMT. I'm unfamiliar with the later, but I'm still interested in what they're going to do with this cross-over game.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

It's a remake of 3, Monshou no Nazo. It's really good, and it's a definite halfway point between Shadow Dragon and Awakening (in terms of features, character creation, and the like). The problem is...getting through the tutorial on Hard Mode/Classic without losing anyone is nigh on impossible, and if you choose to be a mage, it is impossible. I mean, I absolutely love hard games, but...man.

And I can't believe I forgot about SMT X FE, of course I'm looking forward to that. I just hope it comes over, what with the number of FE and SMT titles that haven't come over. Hopefully the financial success of Awakening and SMT 4 will be the deciding factor.

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Ah, thanks. I knew it was a remake of that one, but I'm bad with the order of the first games (since there are lot of remakes and side stories to Marth's games).
Ahw, that's a shame. I love mages (they were nearly invinsible in 7 and 8, close to Myrmidons regarding criticals and avoiding), too bad that in Radiant Dawn, magic wasn't that great anymore. Soren's still a great sage, though, but he's the only one. Ilyana and Micaiah aren't that great unit-wise. (A lot of units got downgraded from Path of Radiance to Radiant Dawn, which was a bummer.)

I hope it does. Awakening is definitally a hit, both with new gamers and older fans of the series. I can't speak for SMT, but judging by what I know, it's got its fanbase.

Arma

The Hyena
Years
Ah, Fire Emblem, one of the best series there is.
Still busy playing Awakening.

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Well, it least it's better than "random village girl"?
In my game, Chrom's happily married to MyUnit, and they're still going strong. |D

Spoiler:

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Be my guest... I wouldn't mind... or maybe a little since my post was the last one.
Anyone got an idea?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back