ROM Hacks Studio The ROM Hacks Studio — once known as our “Hacks Showcase” — is the best place on the web to find ROM hacks. Browse our curated collection, all made by PokéCommunity members: patch, play, and enjoy!

Draconius GO
Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #151    
Old April 27th, 2013 (2:01 AM).
Oddrane Oddrane is offline
     
    Join Date: Mar 2009
    Location: Norway
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Mild
    Posts: 57
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by - nicely played View Post
    I cant found the 3rd and the 2nd key
    I think i have a bug xD
    Have you made sure to check inn all the rooms with the Itemfinder?
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #152    
    Old April 27th, 2013 (2:52 AM).
    1158's Avatar
    1158 1158 is offline
    ......
       
      Join Date: Nov 2010
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 525
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
      Another couple of bugs.

      You can fight Nurse Joy in the Victory Road Cave as many time as you want to.

      A couple of Rayquaza bugs

      A) When you fight him,catch him and is done with the battle he remains, so you can fight him as many times as you want.

      B) If you run away from a battle with him, it tells you that you ran away from a Zekrom or something in the text box.

      And then the other bug, I can't enter the pokemon league to start the battles itself, as it says I don't have all the badges. I got 8 badges, I haven't lost any of them, so is there a 9th badge in this? :-) or is it another bug.

      Another question as well, is there any Exp. Share? Soothe Bell or anything in here? in case where? Would be great to have?

      Thanks so much for reporting again, and I really feel sorry abou this, and I released another fixed beta, I think this one will work, I'm regret to say this, but it seems that I must release this newest beta to fix these errors.
      __________________
      Hacks I support:



      Hacks I'm working on:


      Reply With Quote
        #153    
      Old April 27th, 2013 (3:23 AM).
      aquarmor aquarmor is offline
         
        Join Date: Oct 2011
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 62
        where can i find a good grass type pokemon in the game..at the 7th badge...also no oddish or sunkern or **** like that pls
        Reply With Quote
          #154    
        Old April 27th, 2013 (6:59 AM). Edited April 27th, 2013 by DistantDreams.
        DistantDreams DistantDreams is offline
           
          Join Date: Sep 2011
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 6
          I don't understand the 7th Gym. How do you search under the floors ? I beat the two trainers and the girl told me to search under the floors. I tried the item finder and pressing a on the floor tiles but nothing is working. Help Please!!


          Edit: I got the 2 switches, are there more? I can't seem to find the way to the gym

          Edit2: Still wondering, I went over every single portal i could get to and searched all the rooms that i have been to. None are working.I tested using walkthrough walls cheat and tried to figure it out but still not working. I want to do it the legit way but not sure if it's the portals or what. Just want to know if there is another switch i need to look for.
          Reply With Quote
            #155    
          Old April 27th, 2013 (8:57 AM).
          aquarmor aquarmor is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 62
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by DistantDreams View Post
            I don't understand the 7th Gym. How do you search under the floors ? I beat the two trainers and the girl told me to search under the floors. I tried the item finder and pressing a on the floor tiles but nothing is working. Help Please!!
            its easy...find it..it took me 5 mins but its quite tricky
            Reply With Quote
              #156    
            Old April 27th, 2013 (12:39 PM). Edited April 27th, 2013 by Vestra.
            Vestra Vestra is offline
               
              Join Date: Mar 2009
              Gender:
              Posts: 40
              For some reason all of those cones are stuck there for me as well. I beat the 8th gym leader before the sky castle event, if that matters at all? I can't remember what happens first.

              Also, is there anything else to do after you beat the league? I'm just curious what postgame activities are in the current beta.
              Reply With Quote
                #157    
              Old April 27th, 2013 (4:33 PM).
              Oddrane Oddrane is offline
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2009
                Location: Norway
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Mild
                Posts: 57
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Vestra View Post
                For some reason all of those cones are stuck there for me as well. I beat the 8th gym leader before the sky castle event, if that matters at all? I can't remember what happens first.

                Also, is there anything else to do after you beat the league? I'm just curious what postgame activities are in the current beta.
                Spoiler:
                You have to have a Pokemon that knows Fly, and Fly to Sky Castle Event. If you read back in the thread you can find out what city you have to go to get Fly(if you don't already have it. With Fly on a Pokemon you fly to the Sky Castle, finish the event, and then the cones goes away.

                There is no postgame yet, the Beta ends after you have completed the Elite Four.
                Reply With Quote
                  #158    
                Old April 27th, 2013 (6:07 PM).
                Vestra Vestra is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Mar 2009
                  Gender:
                  Posts: 40
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
                  Spoiler:
                  You have to have a Pokemon that knows Fly, and Fly to Sky Castle Event. If you read back in the thread you can find out what city you have to go to get Fly(if you don't already have it. With Fly on a Pokemon you fly to the Sky Castle, finish the event, and then the cones goes away.

                  There is no postgame yet, the Beta ends after you have completed the Elite Four.
                  I've already completed that event, my 2.2 savestate was in progress with that event. I've completed both that and the gym leader but the cones are still there. You mentioned something about Rayquaza earlier, where is that found?

                  Regardless, I used a walk through walls cheat to get past the cones and finished the game, but on doing so, all events seem to have restarted somehow. I got the ticket after the league and I'm aware that hasn't be implemented yet but has anything else within Tyron, are there any legendaries or areas you can reach with waterfall worth nothing.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #159    
                  Old April 27th, 2013 (6:10 PM).
                  Oddrane Oddrane is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                    Location: Norway
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Mild
                    Posts: 57
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Vestra View Post
                    I've already completed that event, my 2.2 savestate was in progress with that event. I've completed both that and the gym leader but the cones are still there. You mentioned something about Rayquaza earlier, where is that found?

                    Regardless, I used a walk through walls cheat to get past the cones and finished the game, but on doing so, all events seem to have restarted somehow. I got the ticket after the league and I'm aware that hasn't be implemented yet but has anything else within Tyron, are there any legendaries or areas you can reach with waterfall worth nothing.
                    Rayquaza is in the Sky Castle.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #160    
                    Old April 27th, 2013 (6:42 PM). Edited April 27th, 2013 by Vestra.
                    Vestra Vestra is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2009
                      Gender:
                      Posts: 40
                      Bugger, 'cause when I went back there it told me that I needed room for a pokemon so I assumed it had reset the keldeo event.

                      Ah, now I get it, I never properly finished that event by defeating the end boss there. That makes more sense. Bugger.
                      Reply With Quote
                        #161    
                      Old April 27th, 2013 (8:35 PM).
                      - nicely played - nicely played is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Apr 2013
                        Gender: Male
                        Posts: 10
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by DistantDreams View Post
                        I don't understand the 7th Gym. How do you search under the floors ? I beat the two trainers and the girl told me to search under the floors. I tried the item finder and pressing a on the floor tiles but nothing is working. Help Please!!


                        Edit: I got the 2 switches, are there more? I can't seem to find the way to the gym

                        Edit2: Still wondering, I went over every single portal i could get to and searched all the rooms that i have been to. None are working.I tested using walkthrough walls cheat and tried to figure it out but still not working. I want to do it the legit way but not sure if it's the portals or what. Just want to know if there is another switch i need to look for.
                        I got the 2 swicthes like you, and now I can't switch anithing and I dont find anymore switch.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #162    
                        Old April 27th, 2013 (9:55 PM).
                        4thGenAce:D's Avatar
                        4thGenAce:D 4thGenAce:D is offline
                        I don't live by my name...
                           
                          Join Date: Aug 2012
                          Location: Philippines
                          Age: 19
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 166
                          Again 1158, nice work with this hack. I finished Victory Fire and I'm really impressed. But I'd stick with the same issue/letdown (kinda) though, grammatical and spelling errors here and there. Some are enough to mess the thought the text wants to portray. Have you asked for help already?

                          Anyways, I'm early into the hack and dang, that level 13 Abra was sick. It swept my team twice. Is this just the beginning of one heck of a road this hack has?

                          More power!
                          __________________
                          I'm a proud Filipino! XD Playing Pokemon since 4 (I started with Pokemon Yellow)


                          Finished playing more than 45+ hacked and official Pokemon games altogether. :D
                          I have never tried hacking.. But I have lots of kinda "wacky" ideas for some. *sigh*


                          "I don't live by my name, but at least I can exceed your expectations. "

                          I may make Youtube walkthroughs about some games, you could suggest. I just need the appropriate tools.

                          Follow me on Twitter: @WhatevaBlahBlah
                          Add me as a friend on Facebook: [email protected]
                          Reply With Quote
                            #163    
                          Old April 27th, 2013 (10:24 PM).
                          Oddrane Oddrane is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Mar 2009
                            Location: Norway
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Mild
                            Posts: 57
                            Another major bug to be reported in. I decide to fly to Solar City, and then tried to walk north in the Grass Path, and then it tells me i havent completed any gym badges,and can't pass through walking.

                            The meeting is also going on again in that building in Solar City,so things get reset.

                            And the same applies to other events if I fly to other cities, so I can re-do events.
                            Reply With Quote
                              #164    
                            Old April 27th, 2013 (11:10 PM).
                            - nicely played - nicely played is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Apr 2013
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 10
                              after win the 7th badge where should i go?
                              Reply With Quote
                                #165    
                              Old April 28th, 2013 (2:19 AM).
                              Vestra Vestra is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Mar 2009
                                Gender:
                                Posts: 40
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
                                Another major bug to be reported in. I decide to fly to Solar City, and then tried to walk north in the Grass Path, and then it tells me i havent completed any gym badges,and can't pass through walking.

                                The meeting is also going on again in that building in Solar City,so things get reset.

                                And the same applies to other events if I fly to other cities, so I can re-do events.
                                This has happened to me, also, after beating the league.
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #166    
                                Old April 28th, 2013 (3:19 AM).
                                Oddrane Oddrane is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2009
                                  Location: Norway
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Mild
                                  Posts: 57
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by Vestra View Post
                                  This has happened to me, also, after beating the league.
                                  But you didn't finish the last mission when you did it the first time. I didn't notice it before i picked up the game again this morning to just try and catch some pokemon's to start complete the pokedex.

                                  So a couple of thoughts and questions.

                                  Where can i catch Ralts? as well as ice pokemons? will i have to wait to catch more ice-pokemons until the next patch comes out? and an ice-cave with them?

                                  I used waterfall and such in the caves, should the legendaries in the waterfall caves? since i came to empty places with no legendaries and such, and in one cave it was a block that blocked me from proceeding.

                                  Exp. Share and Soothe Bell should be in there somewhere, I have talked to everyone, and used itemfinder everywhere and can't find it, so unless its added, both of those items needs to be added into the game in my opinion.
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #167    
                                  Old April 28th, 2013 (5:19 AM).
                                  L0RD G3NGAR's Avatar
                                  L0RD G3NGAR L0RD G3NGAR is offline
                                  • Silver Tier
                                   
                                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                                  Location: Canada
                                  Age: 19
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 849
                                  Can you make it so gravaler and onix and haunter evolve at like level 36please?
                                  __________________
                                  Looking to start beta testing Rom hacks again :D
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #168    
                                  Old April 28th, 2013 (12:15 PM).
                                  Vestra Vestra is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Mar 2009
                                    Gender:
                                    Posts: 40
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
                                    But you didn't finish the last mission when you did it the first time. I didn't notice it before i picked up the game again this morning to just try and catch some pokemon's to start complete the pokedex.
                                    No, I didn't finish the last mission, I went through the cones assuming they had bugged. After doing so and beating the league, all events reset except the Sky Castle. I went there, finished the event, then the cones disappeared.

                                    But, I'd assume its safe to say that skipping the cones wasn't what reset the events, as the same has happened to you and you did things correctly, yes?

                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
                                    I used waterfall and such in the caves, should the legendaries in the waterfall caves? since i came to empty places with no legendaries and such, and in one cave it was a block that blocked me from proceeding.
                                    Pretty sure all that stuff has yet to be implemented. All those caves lead nowhere or to a house or something, none of them are fully constructed yet.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #169    
                                    Old April 29th, 2013 (1:59 AM).
                                    - nicely played - nicely played is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Apr 2013
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Posts: 10
                                      Where do I get dive and fly?
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #170    
                                      Old April 29th, 2013 (5:54 AM).
                                      reno2799 reno2799 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: Dec 2011
                                        Location: Latvia
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 15
                                        HELP! How to get fly like the gym ledear gives you fly in Lithopone City or what i dont get it i have all 8 badges but i dont have fly!
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #171    
                                        Old April 29th, 2013 (5:55 AM).
                                        reno2799 reno2799 is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Dec 2011
                                          Location: Latvia
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 15
                                          Oh yeah its so bad i cant randomize the game with pokemon universal randomaizer it woud be so good!
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #172    
                                          Old April 29th, 2013 (6:41 AM).
                                          1158's Avatar
                                          1158 1158 is offline
                                          ......
                                             
                                            Join Date: Nov 2010
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Calm
                                            Posts: 525
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by aquarmor View Post
                                            where can i find a good grass type pokemon in the game..at the 7th badge...also no oddish or sunkern or **** like that pls
                                            You can get one Turtwig in Lithopone City, and I don't remember if there're more Gress-Type Pokemon, but I may add some in the next beta.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Vestra View Post
                                            I've already completed that event, my 2.2 savestate was in progress with that event. I've completed both that and the gym leader but the cones are still there. You mentioned something about Rayquaza earlier, where is that found?

                                            Regardless, I used a walk through walls cheat to get past the cones and finished the game, but on doing so, all events seem to have restarted somehow. I got the ticket after the league and I'm aware that hasn't be implemented yet but has anything else within Tyron, are there any legendaries or areas you can reach with waterfall worth nothing.
                                            Since this game ends after you defeated Elite Four, there're only 5 legendary Pokemon avaliable in the current beta, they're Cobalion, Terrakion, Virizion, Keldeo and black Rayquaza. So there's nothing in those caves yet.


                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by 4thGenAce:D View Post
                                            Again 1158, nice work with this hack. I finished Victory Fire and I'm really impressed. But I'd stick with the same issue/letdown (kinda) though, grammatical and spelling errors here and there. Some are enough to mess the thought the text wants to portray. Have you asked for help already?

                                            Anyways, I'm early into the hack and dang, that level 13 Abra was sick. It swept my team twice. Is this just the beginning of one heck of a road this hack has?

                                            More power!
                                            I know, that ??? trainer is the real rival of the player in this game, and Abra/Kadabra/Alakazam is his powerhouse, so it's rather powerful. And sorry for this, I must admit that I made this game too difficult, sorry.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
                                            Another major bug to be reported in. I decide to fly to Solar City, and then tried to walk north in the Grass Path, and then it tells me i havent completed any gym badges,and can't pass through walking.

                                            The meeting is also going on again in that building in Solar City,so things get reset.

                                            And the same applies to other events if I fly to other cities, so I can re-do events.
                                            Thanks for reporting, I'll fix it in the next beta.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by - nicely played View Post
                                            after win the 7th badge where should i go?

                                            Go right to Lividity City, the rock there will be removed after you checked it.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Oddrane View Post
                                            But you didn't finish the last mission when you did it the first time. I didn't notice it before i picked up the game again this morning to just try and catch some pokemon's to start complete the pokedex.

                                            So a couple of thoughts and questions.

                                            Where can i catch Ralts? as well as ice pokemons? will i have to wait to catch more ice-pokemons until the next patch comes out? and an ice-cave with them?

                                            I used waterfall and such in the caves, should the legendaries in the waterfall caves? since i came to empty places with no legendaries and such, and in one cave it was a block that blocked me from proceeding.

                                            Exp. Share and Soothe Bell should be in there somewhere, I have talked to everyone, and used itemfinder everywhere and can't find it, so unless its added, both of those items needs to be added into the game in my opinion.
                                            There're no Ice-Type Pokemon in the current beta, I'm planning on add a feature like Power generation system and Windmill in Pokemon Conquest to make some special Pokemon avaliable. And as for the items you mentioned, you can buy them in Lividity City.

                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Flamebot View Post
                                            Can you make it so gravaler and onix and haunter evolve at like level 36please?
                                            Thanks for your advice, I may consider about this.
                                            __________________
                                            Hacks I support:



                                            Hacks I'm working on:


                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #173    
                                            Old April 29th, 2013 (7:21 AM).
                                            godlesplay godlesplay is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Oct 2011
                                              Posts: 269
                                              I finished event with keldeo and black rayquaza but I can't go to elite four via last city, there are red bollards there
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #174    
                                              Old April 29th, 2013 (10:20 AM).
                                              L0RD G3NGAR's Avatar
                                              L0RD G3NGAR L0RD G3NGAR is offline
                                              • Silver Tier
                                               
                                              Join Date: Apr 2013
                                              Location: Canada
                                              Age: 19
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 849
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by godlesplay View Post
                                              I finished event with keldeo and black rayquaza but I can't go to elite four via last city, there are red bollards there
                                              Try taking fast forward off and reseting the game. Also if you are using codes(gameshark a.r) it sometimes effects gameplay. Along with fast foward. Or try using rocksmash or strenght to move it. I hope these suggestions helped
                                              __________________
                                              Looking to start beta testing Rom hacks again :D
                                              Reply With Quote
                                                #175    
                                              Old April 29th, 2013 (12:08 PM).
                                              godlesplay godlesplay is offline
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Oct 2011
                                                Posts: 269
                                                I'm not using codes but I'm using fast forward but I don't understand what have ff to blocked game ?
                                                Reply With Quote
                                                Reply

                                                Quick Reply

                                                Join the conversation!

                                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                Sponsored Links
                                                Thread Tools

                                                Posting Rules
                                                You may not post new threads
                                                You may not post replies
                                                You may not post attachments
                                                You may not edit your posts

                                                BB code is On
                                                Smilies are On
                                                [IMG] code is On
                                                HTML code is Off

                                                Forum Jump


                                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:45 PM.