Meet & Greet New forum users, start here! Introduce yourself to the community, welcome your fellow members, and discover all of the cool things you can do around PokéCommunity.

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #801    
Old April 28th, 2013 (2:28 PM).
Bumfluff1202's Avatar
Bumfluff1202 Bumfluff1202 is offline
     
    Join Date: Apr 2013
    Location: Peterborough
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Timid
    Posts: 57
    Hey Kuro and welcome! I'm fairly sure your friends list will start growing.

    Relevant Advertising!

      #802    
    Old April 28th, 2013 (6:35 PM).
    Meganium's Avatar
    Meganium Meganium is offline
    git gud or get r e k t
    • PokéCommunity Daily
    • Crystal Tier
     
    Join Date: Jun 2010
    Location: Galveston, TX
    Age: 26
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 16,948
    Yeah! I mean, there's no need to be shy and hide in your shell just because you don't have friends! Anyone here can totally add you, including myself. I have an open door policy :D

    Hope everyone here is having a great time!
    __________________

    discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
    I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
      #803    
    Old April 28th, 2013 (7:53 PM).
    mrdoingboing's Avatar
    mrdoingboing mrdoingboing is offline
       
      Join Date: Feb 2013
      Location: Florida
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 5
      I suppose I should introduce myself (as I've lurked on the forums for some time now). I'm mrdoingboing, but feel free to call me Doing or whatever else floats your boat. Longtime pokemon fan, competitive battler, and recently have become interested in pokemon hacks. My favorite rom hacks are probably pokemon brown and liquid crystal. I downloaded some tools to give hacking a try myself, and I can now appreciate the effort that goes into everybody's work even more because it can be a lot work x_x
      I'm hoping to become a more active member of Pokecommunity, and maybe even working on rom hacks of my own someday. Can't think of anything else to write sooooooo I guess that's my intro ;
        #804    
      Old April 28th, 2013 (8:10 PM).
      Hikamaru's Avatar
      Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
      the fox pokémon
      • Platinum Tier
       
      Join Date: Mar 2011
      Location: Australia
      Age: 24
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Quirky
      Posts: 47,119
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by mrdoingboing View Post
      I suppose I should introduce myself (as I've lurked on the forums for some time now). I'm mrdoingboing, but feel free to call me Doing or whatever else floats your boat. Longtime pokemon fan, competitive battler, and recently have become interested in pokemon hacks. My favorite rom hacks are probably pokemon brown and liquid crystal. I downloaded some tools to give hacking a try myself, and I can now appreciate the effort that goes into everybody's work even more because it can be a lot work x_x
      I'm hoping to become a more active member of Pokecommunity, and maybe even working on rom hacks of my own someday. Can't think of anything else to write sooooooo I guess that's my intro ;
      Hello Doing, and welcome to PC!

      I have been a Pokemon fan for almost as long as you (if not longer) and I joined this community mainly because I wanted to speak with fellow Pokemon fans, and I have made so many friends during my two years here as a member. I'm sure you'll stick around and be an active member for a while because we have so much to offer!

      PC is well-known for its ROM hacking community and since you're interested in the hacks a lot you should head over to that big section known as Emulation which has loads of awesome hacks to check out and play, as well as tools and resources you can use to make your own hacks. I'm not really all that interested in hacks cos my computer hates them for some reason lol but you'll enjoy it there nonetheless. Just remember to read the rules there because it's a very large section and a few people there tend to break the rules, such as reviving threads without even knowing it. Good luck with your project btw.

      Since you're a competitive battler why not check out the Battle Center section here? It has loads of competitive discussion and also a place to get teams rated. Also go and check out PC's official Pokemon Showdown server where you can battle and chat with fellow members from PC. I'm +OshyHikari over there btw so say hi if you decide to drop by.

      Anyways, I'll see ya around, and contact any moderators if you need help!
      __________________
      pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
        #805    
      Old April 28th, 2013 (8:38 PM).
      FiersomeLucia's Avatar
      FiersomeLucia FiersomeLucia is offline
      The Blue Skies Will Appear...
         
        Join Date: Aug 2012
        Location: Manila, Philippines
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Lonely
        Posts: 45
        I joined this place before but never answered any forums so I feel new...
        I'm FiersomeLucia; I joined this club due to see the hidden forums that can't be accessed.
        __________________

        I knew the fact of saving something is really hard. It’s almost impossible no matter where I look at but in destroying something, which I’m very good at. Am I really born to ruin everything?
          #806    
        Old April 28th, 2013 (8:53 PM).
        CrossZero's Avatar
        CrossZero CrossZero is offline
        Blender Maker
           
          Join Date: Apr 2013
          Location: In a Masterball
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 20
          Hi! i hope to have a lot of friend and have better english skills.

          I see that this forum has A LOOOOT of members so i think there's no problem if i want to meet friends :D

          Sorry for the bad english, my language is spanish
          __________________
          Mirror... tell me some thing... tell me whos the loneliest fo all...
          Mirror... what's inside me? tell me, Can a heart be turned to stone?
          MIRROR what's behind you? SAVE ME FROME THE THINGS I SEE!!
          Why wont you let me hide from me!?
          Mirror... tell me some thing... tell me whos the loneliest fo all?
          I am the lonliest... of all
            #807    
          Old April 28th, 2013 (9:04 PM).
          Hikamaru's Avatar
          Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
          the fox pokémon
          • Platinum Tier
           
          Join Date: Mar 2011
          Location: Australia
          Age: 24
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 47,119
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by CrossZero View Post
          Hi! i hope to have a lot of friend and have better english skills.

          I see that this forum has A LOOOOT of members so i think there's no problem if i want to meet friends :D

          Sorry for the bad english, my language is spanish
          Oh hiya there CrossZero, welcome!

          I understand if English is not your first language but since we are mainly an English-speaking community you'll learn your English skills in no time! I heard you joined for the hacks according to your introduction thread but we have loads of other places outside of the Emulation forums you might want to check out as well. Definitely browse around and see what catches your eye.

          And yes, we have a lot of active members and most of them are happy to meet you too! I'm always happy to make new friends so why not hit me up with a visitor message and I'll be sure to have a neat conversation and learn more about you. It's what I always love to do when I meet new members and no, I don't bite. I'm too friendly to bite you lol.

          Have fun and I'll see you around the forums! Call me Hikari by the way, and I am PC's resident cute Oshawott Fangirl. Remember to read the rules so you don't get into trouble!
          __________________
          pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
            #808    
          Old April 28th, 2013 (10:04 PM).
          mrdoingboing's Avatar
          mrdoingboing mrdoingboing is offline
             
            Join Date: Feb 2013
            Location: Florida
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 5
            Thanks for the warm welcome! And I may very well do that, anything to help me improve my battling skeels. And team rating might actually be valued, because teambuilding is probably my weakest area as a player haha. I'm on showdown fairly often as is, so that works out very nicely :D
              #809    
            Old April 29th, 2013 (4:55 PM).
            TheAwesomeUserName's Avatar
            TheAwesomeUserName TheAwesomeUserName is offline
            Zombie Survivalist Expert
               
              Join Date: Apr 2013
              Location: United States of America
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Modest
              Posts: 27
              I'm TheAwesomeUserName, but you guys can call me James
              __________________
              White 2 FC: 2108 7602 3610
              3DS FC: 0146-8882-9252
              Private message to add me and I'll add you back.
                #810    
              Old April 29th, 2013 (5:06 PM).
              Hikamaru's Avatar
              Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
              the fox pokémon
              • Platinum Tier
               
              Join Date: Mar 2011
              Location: Australia
              Age: 24
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Quirky
              Posts: 47,119
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by TheAwesomeUserName View Post
              I'm TheAwesomeUserName, but you guys can call me James
              Hello James, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

              Is there any particular reason you joined? Maybe for the ROM hacks? Trading and battling? Or just talking about Pokemon in general? No matter which part of the forum grabs your attention I'm sure you'll enjoy PC's friendly community nonetheless.

              Have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums!
              __________________
              pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
                #811    
              Old April 29th, 2013 (5:20 PM).
              TheAwesomeUserName's Avatar
              TheAwesomeUserName TheAwesomeUserName is offline
              Zombie Survivalist Expert
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2013
                Location: United States of America
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Modest
                Posts: 27
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
                Hello James, welcome to the PokeCommunity!

                Is there any particular reason you joined? Maybe for the ROM hacks? Trading and battling? Or just talking about Pokemon in general? No matter which part of the forum grabs your attention I'm sure you'll enjoy PC's friendly community nonetheless.

                Have fun and I'll be seeing you around the forums!
                I joined for trading and battling reasons. I don't need hacks to win, lol.
                  #812    
                Old April 29th, 2013 (5:31 PM).
                Hikamaru's Avatar
                Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                the fox pokémon
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Mar 2011
                Location: Australia
                Age: 24
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 47,119
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by TheAwesomeUserName View Post
                I joined for trading and battling reasons. I don't need hacks to win, lol.
                Our Trade Corner and Battle Center sections might be just the place for you! They have some good topics in there relating to trading and battling respectively. The former has a cool chatroom, the Quick Trade Thread and the awesome Trade Shops in there while the latter also has a section where you can post Rate My Team threads and get team advice as well.

                We also have a Pokemon Showdown server you can check out. I'm over there as +OshyHikari so feel free to pop by anytime!
                __________________
                pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
                  #813    
                Old April 30th, 2013 (3:44 PM).
                LyraKotoneCrystal LyraKotoneCrystal is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2013
                  Location: New Bark Town, Johto
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 2
                  I'm LyraKotoneCrystal and I'm new here.
                    #814    
                  Old April 30th, 2013 (4:14 PM).
                  Nathan's Avatar
                  Nathan Nathan is offline
                  Blade of Justice
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2012
                  Location: Earth
                  Age: 19
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 4,067
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LyraKotoneCrystal View Post
                  I'm LyraKotoneCrystal and I'm new here.
                  Welcome to PC Lyra! I already answered your thread and as I said have fun in the forums!
                  __________________
                  || ||
                    #815    
                  Old May 1st, 2013 (3:24 AM).
                  Rayquaza 97's Avatar
                  Rayquaza 97 Rayquaza 97 is offline
                  Draco Meteor.
                     
                    Join Date: May 2013
                    Location: London
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 37
                    Hi guys, I'm Rayquaza 97, and I hope to make many contributions and friends
                    I'm 15, from London and have been playing Pokémon since I was 6.
                      #816    
                    Old May 1st, 2013 (3:31 AM).
                    Starry Windy's Avatar
                    Starry Windy Starry Windy is offline
                    A resonating melody ♫
                    • Crystal Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2012
                    Location: Liberty Garden
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Modest
                    Posts: 7,987
                    Hi Rayquaza 97. Of course we could be friends! And I hope you do your best! By the way, I think you should check the rules first, to prevent some mistakes, but I hope you enjoy being in here and post in any thread you want to post! And, you could send me VM if you want.
                    __________________

                    PokéCommunity | MyAnimeList | My Pairs | Blog | Science & Technology | #TeamTrivia
                    Ask this resident Victini some questions in my AMA thread!
                      #817    
                    Old May 1st, 2013 (3:38 AM).
                    Hikamaru's Avatar
                    Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                    the fox pokémon
                    • Platinum Tier
                     
                    Join Date: Mar 2011
                    Location: Australia
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 47,119
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Rayquaza 97 View Post
                    Hi guys, I'm Rayquaza 97, and I hope to make many contributions and friends
                    I'm 15, from London and have been playing Pokémon since I was 6.
                    Hello there Rayquaza 97! Interesting name I see, are you a Rayquaza fan by any chance? And you're from the UK? What's it like over there? Any reason for joining PC? Sorry for the big load of questions lol, I want to get to know the newbies more hehehe.

                    Anyways, feel free to hit me up with a visitor message on my profile if you wanna talk or make a new friend. I won't bite that's for sure, and we also have moderators like Cirno who can help you out if you have questions!
                    __________________
                    pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
                      #818    
                    Old May 1st, 2013 (3:52 AM).
                    Rayquaza 97's Avatar
                    Rayquaza 97 Rayquaza 97 is offline
                    Draco Meteor.
                       
                      Join Date: May 2013
                      Location: London
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Modest
                      Posts: 37
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post
                      Hello there Rayquaza 97! Interesting name I see, are you a Rayquaza fan by any chance? And you're from the UK? What's it like over there? Any reason for joining PC? Sorry for the big load of questions lol, I want to get to know the newbies more hehehe.

                      Anyways, feel free to hit me up with a visitor message on my profile if you wanna talk or make a new friend. I won't bite that's for sure, and we also have moderators like Cirno who can help you out if you have questions!
                      The UK's nice thanks,I joined PC to share my thoughts on the upcoming 3ds games
                        #819    
                      Old May 1st, 2013 (4:00 AM).
                      Hikamaru's Avatar
                      Hikamaru Hikamaru is online now
                      the fox pokémon
                      • Platinum Tier
                       
                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                      Location: Australia
                      Age: 24
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Quirky
                      Posts: 47,119
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Rayquaza 97 View Post
                      The UK's nice thanks,I joined PC to share my thoughts on the upcoming 3ds games
                      You might want to head over to the Pokemon X & Pokemon Y section, it's full of good topics on the new games!

                      Which starter do you plan on choosing btw? Any one in particular? In fact, one cool thing about this thread is that it also serves like a chit-chat thread where you can talk with both old and new members and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!
                      __________________
                      pair | tumblr | twitter | poketrivia | us/um | ama | supporter
                        #820    
                      Old May 1st, 2013 (4:50 AM).
                      Rayquaza 97's Avatar
                      Rayquaza 97 Rayquaza 97 is offline
                      Draco Meteor.
                         
                        Join Date: May 2013
                        Location: London
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 37
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Hikari10 View Post

                        Which starter do you plan on choosing btw? Any one in particular? In fact, one cool thing about this thread is that it also serves like a chit-chat thread where you can talk with both old and new members and I'm glad you're enjoying it so far!
                        I will probably choose Fennekin as his final evo isn't fire/fighting lol
                          #821    
                        Old May 1st, 2013 (6:39 AM).
                        zolothezangoose's Avatar
                        zolothezangoose zolothezangoose is offline
                        -.- shi-shi drop.....
                           
                          Join Date: Apr 2013
                          Location: In the sky lands of KoyoPop, duhh...
                          Age: 20
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 3
                          Hello! Im zolo the zangoose and its nice to meet you all. I joined here a few days ago and not much has been done so far. I've been kinda lurking around and reading some peoples accounts just cause i can... Im also interested in RP but i dont really know how so thats kinda a let down. But ya im here!
                          __________________
                            #822    
                          Old May 1st, 2013 (7:45 AM).
                          Meganium's Avatar
                          Meganium Meganium is offline
                          git gud or get r e k t
                          • PokéCommunity Daily
                          • Crystal Tier
                           
                          Join Date: Jun 2010
                          Location: Galveston, TX
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Brave
                          Posts: 16,948
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by zolothezangoose View Post
                          Hello^^! Im zolo the zangoose and its nice to meet you all. I joined here a few days ago and not much has been done so far. I've been kinda lurking around and reading some peoples accounts just cause i can... Im also interested in RP but i dont really know how so thats kinda a let down. But ya im here!
                          Aww don't let that be a letdown! The regulars at the RP corner are more than happy to show you around the section as well as give you a few basic pointers about roleplay in general. I've done some roleplaying in the past and I guarantee you that you'll have so much fun. :) Feel free to ask me if you want, I'd love to help out.

                          Welcome to the forums, zangoose! Great to see ya here and have fun!
                          __________________

                          discord ~ blog ~ steam ~ daily
                          I got soul but I'm not a soldier.
                            #823    
                          Old May 1st, 2013 (6:48 PM).
                          NinjaNic's Avatar
                          NinjaNic NinjaNic is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Apr 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Posts: 4
                            Hi! I just joined a little while ago. I havePokemon Heargold and Sapphire and I'm interested in hacks and glitches! It makes the game more...interesting. Anyone want to chat?
                            __________________
                            NINJANIC.WEEBLY.COM

                              #824    
                            Old May 1st, 2013 (7:30 PM).
                            stephastated's Avatar
                            stephastated stephastated is offline
                            dumb twerp
                               
                              Join Date: May 2013
                              Location: new york
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Sassy
                              Posts: 12
                              basically i feel exactly like what FiersomeLucia said. i used to fart around on here when i was a Teen but i never actually contributed much so i feel brand new and overwhelmed and aaaaaaaAAA

                              i hope i can get used to this huge place soon
                              __________________

                              M Y P O K É B R O S
                              Token ♂ - Kirby ♂ - Oliver ♂ - Grapejuice ♀ - Amber ♀ - Charlie ♂
                                #825    
                              Old May 1st, 2013 (7:42 PM).
                              Sheep's Avatar
                              Sheep Sheep is online now
                              • Administrator
                              • Silver Tier
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2011
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Bashful
                              Posts: 21,434
                              Hey guys, welcome all! Nice to see you all around here! :D

                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by NinjaNic View Post
                              Hi! I just joined a little while ago. I havePokemon Heargold and Sapphire and I'm interested in hacks and glitches! It makes the game more...interesting. Anyone want to chat?
                              Welcome to PC, Ninja! I love HeartGold and Sapphire too... the thunderstorm in Sapphire always seemed more threatening than drought in Ruby, haha. xD; Hope your day is going well so far!

                              Hacks are cool, though I really need to play more. Last one I played was probably Flora Sky. :<
                              __________________

                              . pair family twin mal lv llsif .
                              Closed Thread
                              Quick Reply

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 6:04 AM.