• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Mistereman90

Pokemon Veteran
Years
Hello, I was wondering if it'd be possible for you to breed me a Miltank with a Jolly Nature, the ability Thick Fat, and the move Stealth Rock ?

I'm desperately trying to get one, and while I can do it myself, getting Stealth Rock on a Miltank in Generation 5 is a chore. To do it, I'd need to get 10 Green Shards, trade the Miltank over to my Black 2 Version, and have the Move Tutor teach it... I can do that, but hunting down those green shards is a pain...

Also, if you don't do breeding, I apologize, and you can ignore this post. As I scrolled down the page, your multiple posts went white, and I couldn't really see anything, so again, sorry if this is the case.

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hello, I was wondering if it'd be possible for you to breed me a Miltank with a Jolly Nature, the ability Thick Fat, and the move Stealth Rock ?

I'm desperately trying to get one, and while I can do it myself, getting Stealth Rock on a Miltank in Generation 5 is a chore. To do it, I'd need to get 10 Green Shards, trade the Miltank over to my Black 2 Version, and have the Move Tutor teach it... I can do that, but hunting down those green shards is a pain...

Also, if you don't do breeding, I apologize, and you can ignore this post. As I scrolled down the page, your multiple posts went white, and I couldn't really see anything, so again, sorry if this is the case.

Goodness that is just too easy, but give me a bit, I have a few requests ahead of you.

EDIT: Got it for you, do you have the shards or do you need me to do that move for you?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen May 9, 2014
Was looking to see if I could request an adamant Growlithe with a close combat egg move, and a bold tangela with leech seed. I would prefer Tangela have regenerator but I have no idea how to get that ability so if its too difficult ill live without it.High IV's is nice but I can do without them :)

Last edited:

Mistereman90

Pokemon Veteran
Years
Goodness that is just too easy, but give me a bit, I have a few requests ahead of you.

EDIT: Got it for you, do you have the shards or do you need me to do that move for you?

I actually had 10 Green Shards, but used them to get Stealth Rock on my Hippowdon some time last week, so I'm fresh out. If it's not too much to ask, could you take care of that ?

I really appreciate it !
I'm trying to get a varied team together, so I can have numerous options for numerous scenarios. And of course, I have no support Pokemon yet, but Miltank is one I'd like to have.

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey RNC, you were talking to me about trading me over a few event pokemon for my collection. I just thought I'd say thank you for the oppertunity to trade with you. You're number one!! Here's the list of four event pokemon I've picked out plus the meloetta event I missed. I think you said you'd give me that one with it, but I'm not sure. In any case, here's the ones I picked from your first white game like you asked me to:

SPR2013 Meloetta lv50 Lonely ID 03013
Event Ludicolo lv50 Modest ID 03172 *Shiny*
Event Swampert lv50 Adamant ID 03172 *Shiny*
Movie11 Golurk lv70 Rash ID 06171 *Shiny*
Movie11 Hydreigon lv70 Sassy ID 06171 *Shiny*

Shoot me over a PM when you want to trade and if there's anything I can do for you in return, please don't hesitate to ask!!

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Was looking to see if I could request an adamant Growlithe with a close combat egg move, and a bold tangela with leech seed. I would prefer Tangela have regenerator but I have no idea how to get that ability so if its too difficult ill live without it.High IV's is nice but I can do without them :)
Let me find my paper to write this down with and I'll let you know when I have it ready.

I actually had 10 Green Shards, but used them to get Stealth Rock on my Hippowdon some time last week, so I'm fresh out. If it's not too much to ask, could you take care of that ?

I really appreciate it !
I'm trying to get a varied team together, so I can have numerous options for numerous scenarios. And of course, I have no support Pokemon yet, but Miltank is one I'd like to have.
I can trade it to my B2 game and teach it for you.

Hey RNC, you were talking to me about trading me over a few event pokemon for my collection. I just thought I'd say thank you for the oppertunity to trade with you. You're number one!! Here's the list of four event pokemon I've picked out plus the meloetta event I missed. I think you said you'd give me that one with it, but I'm not sure. In any case, here's the ones I picked from your first white game like you asked me to:

SPR2013 Meloetta lv50 Lonely ID 03013
Event Ludicolo lv50 Modest ID 03172 *Shiny*
Event Swampert lv50 Adamant ID 03172 *Shiny*
Movie11 Golurk lv70 Rash ID 06171 *Shiny*
Movie11 Hydreigon lv70 Sassy ID 06171 *Shiny*

Shoot me over a PM when you want to trade and if there's anything I can do for you in return, please don't hesitate to ask!!

I already shot you a PM.

Mistereman90

Pokemon Veteran
Years
I can trade it to my B2 game and teach it for you.

That sounds fine. Was there something specific you want me to trade you, or can I trade any old Pokemon ? Just let me know. I've been jumping back and forth between my own thread and this one so I'm up to date on recent posts.

Back