• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Metal Gear Fan Club

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
You can join! I'm gonna make a list now. *Edits first post* I also added the banner problem to it.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Yeah, the more the merrier! Hey, What do you want the design of the banner to look like? I'm gonna ask in the art forums. I'm gonna go ahead and ask for one, ok?

Last edited:

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
but what do i write?
it says
????:(

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
Years
thank you. Darkdoom3000, you write the image tag, an image between image tags should look like this:
www.whateveryouwanthere.com*
.... yea something like that, but with a real web page, just don't write the **

Drayano

Axe me a question, I dare you.
Years
Might get Twin Snakes for my birthday, it seems promising.

Well for weirdest boss, Fatman is a must. Best boss would have to be Psycho Mantis. Neat how they did that thing where Mantis could read your first controller and not your second.

DarkDoom3000

Super Pokemon Eevee Edition
Years
yeah psyco matas was cool

It took me like 1 hour to find out when I called cambell and he told me to plug my contorller into the 2nd port who would have thought?

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
I have decided to make the banner myself, and I finished it! Not too bad, is it?
It's in my sig.

Last edited:

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Oh ok. ^^ I really didn't think you guys would like it, I don't have all those advnced programs.

BigBoss

Banned
Years
  • Seen Sep 14, 2007
Oh..... anyway, what do you guys think of Metal Gear Ac!d? I think it will be ok, but making it a card like rpg game is not exactly what I wanted.

Back