Progressing Games All game threads go in this forum. Come and check out the games in development, or make a thread for your own. Constructive criticism is welcome!

TrollandToad.com
View Poll Results: Should Ambient Include A Third Type To Each Pokémon?
Yes, because Beedrill or Dustox would be Bug / Poison / Flying 5 21.74%
No, because Pokémon only need two Types / other reasoning. 18 78.26%
Voters: 23. You may not vote on this poll

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old May 6th, 2013 (1:47 PM).
SereneAmbience's Avatar
SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
Founder of Pokémon Ambient
     
    Join Date: Jul 2011
    Location: In a box!
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Careful
    Posts: 81
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Varion View Post
    You are kidding me?!
    You've got Lala doing themes too?! Dx
    There is no humor here.. except during game play. Just great teamwork!
    We are extremely lucky to have all our members, because without them none of this project would ever be developed.

    Speaking of development, if current members could assist me in finding spriters (or public sprites) that could help create B/W style tiles and tilesets with no-outline buildings and tropical palettes, I would be forever grateful. That is now the department needed to start constructing maps! Thank you whoever takes on this task, its dreadful. Just pm with more information!
    __________________

    Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
    Facebook__
    "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
    Email: [email protected]

    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old May 8th, 2013 (1:09 AM).
    darkrown's Avatar
    darkrown darkrown is offline
    Mind Traveller
       
      Join Date: Oct 2008
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Calm
      Posts: 3
      Hi there, i´m gonna start putting some Pkmn moves i came by, i´ll put it in Type Order, starting with Fire Type.
      + FIRE
      Skilled Shot: strength-60 precision-100 can paralyze the opponent / physical / PP-10

      Crossfire: strength-80 Accuracy-90 in double battles, the power increase twice / special / PP-15

      Flame Blade: strength-75 precision-100 can burn the enemy 50% / physical / PP-10

      Back Fume: strength-120 precision-90 1st 2nd thermal energy charge attacks / special / PP-10

      Combustion: strength-40 precision-100 doubled if the opponent switches pokemon / special / PP-20

      Boost: strength-x precision-x greatly increases the speed / state /
        #103    
      Old May 8th, 2013 (9:45 AM). Edited May 20th, 2013 by SereneAmbience.
      SereneAmbience's Avatar
      SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
      Founder of Pokémon Ambient
         
        Join Date: Jul 2011
        Location: In a box!
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Careful
        Posts: 81
        Here is our list, Varo! Arma and I have been working on this! The newer moves are towards the bottom.
        https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonambient/home/pokemon/move
        __________________

        Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
        Facebook__
        "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
        Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
        Email: [email protected]
          #104    
        Old May 8th, 2013 (10:28 AM).
        darkrown's Avatar
        darkrown darkrown is offline
        Mind Traveller
           
          Join Date: Oct 2008
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Calm
          Posts: 3
          Ok, thanks for show me that, if you still wanna see my other moves (you´ll never know if you need some backup moves XD), just tell me.
            #105    
          Old May 8th, 2013 (1:23 PM).
          Dradier234's Avatar
          Dradier234 Dradier234 is offline
             
            Join Date: Oct 2012
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Careful
            Posts: 309
            Okay, I looked at your google site, I'm absolutely amazed!! This looks like more of a official pokemon game then a fangame. Everything is laid out professionally, and your designs, maps, and badges are so cool! Keep it up!
            __________________
            http://poke-fans.forumotion.com/
            Join Here
              #106    
            Old May 8th, 2013 (3:42 PM).
            SereneAmbience's Avatar
            SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
            Founder of Pokémon Ambient
               
              Join Date: Jul 2011
              Location: In a box!
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 81
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by darkrown View Post
              Ok, thanks for show me that, if you still wanna see my other moves (you´ll never know if you need some backup moves XD), just tell me.
              You can construct a similar spreadsheet and send me a link to it, I would be glad to use a few of them and credit you of course! :3

              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Dradier234 View Post
              Okay, I looked at your google site, I'm absolutely amazed!! This looks like more of a official pokemon game then a fangame. Everything is laid out professionally, and your designs, maps, and badges are so cool! Keep it up!
              Dradier, this is only the beginning of how amazing our Google Site is going to look! Professionalism is my forte. Thanks for the compliment!
              __________________

              Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
              Facebook__
              "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

              ------------------------------------------------------------------------
              Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
              Email: [email protected]
                #107    
              Old May 12th, 2013 (5:51 PM).
              Rexhunter99's Avatar
              Rexhunter99 Rexhunter99 is offline
              C/C++ Programmer
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2006
                Location: Atla
                Age: 26
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Quirky
                Posts: 42
                A pity you want ruby scripters and RPG Maker peoples... I'm a rather skilled C/C++ programmer who'd be intereted in such a project if it were in my language of choice, especially because I love to work on games for Linux and Windows and have managed several succesful ports.
                __________________
                  #108    
                Old May 13th, 2013 (3:29 PM).
                SereneAmbience's Avatar
                SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
                Founder of Pokémon Ambient
                   
                  Join Date: Jul 2011
                  Location: In a box!
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Careful
                  Posts: 81
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Rexhunter99 View Post
                  A pity you want ruby scripters and RPG Maker peoples... I'm a rather skilled C/C++ programmer who'd be intereted in such a project if it were in my language of choice, especially because I love to work on games for Linux and Windows and have managed several succesful ports.
                  I apologize, Rexhunter99. We mean no disrespect. The purpose behind of why I chose RPG Maker XP to host Pokémon Ambient? Well, I bought the program for a class to make a video game, then I found that it had a Pokémon Essentials starter kit! I have grown attached to this program and unfortunately it only provides a "Ruby-like" script pattern. We could use your support or talents in other departments? I have self-educated myself on HTML/CSS and apply it to the Google Site. If C++ could help in any department in some way, please let me know! I would be glad to add you to the team in some way!
                  __________________

                  Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
                  Facebook__
                  "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

                  ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
                  Email: [email protected]
                    #109    
                  Old May 13th, 2013 (8:32 PM).
                  Rexhunter99's Avatar
                  Rexhunter99 Rexhunter99 is offline
                  C/C++ Programmer
                     
                    Join Date: Dec 2006
                    Location: Atla
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Quirky
                    Posts: 42
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by SereneAmbience View Post
                    I apologize, Rexhunter99. We mean no disrespect. The purpose behind of why I chose RPG Maker XP to host Pokémon Ambient? Well, I bought the program for a class to make a video game, then I found that it had a Pokémon Essentials starter kit! I have grown attached to this program and unfortunately it only provides a "Ruby-like" script pattern. We could use your support or talents in other departments? I have self-educated myself on HTML/CSS and apply it to the Google Site. If C++ could help in any department in some way, please let me know! I would be glad to add you to the team in some way!
                    Well I'm skilled in HTML4, XHTML, HTML5, CSS2, CSS3, MySQL, MSSQL, PHP, ASP and Javascript as well from a web perspective:
                    My Website: http://www.epiczen.net/
                    A Game Community I run: http://www.thecarnivoressaga.com/
                    If Ruby is capable of running dynamic link libraries (DLL's on Windows and SO files on Linux) I can write those too if need be.
                    __________________
                      #110    
                    Old May 16th, 2013 (9:39 AM).
                    Ryuspark Ryuspark is offline
                       
                      Join Date: May 2013
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 2
                      I was brought here by Lala. This looks like an interesting project. I might not be able to help programming wise, but I can give you some ideas for attacks and abilities. I've made a Google Doc that I can send you later with ideas I already have if you want.
                        #111    
                      Old May 16th, 2013 (6:36 PM).
                      SereneAmbience's Avatar
                      SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
                      Founder of Pokémon Ambient
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2011
                        Location: In a box!
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Careful
                        Posts: 81
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by Ryuspark View Post
                        I was brought here by Lala. This looks like an interesting project. I might not be able to help programming wise, but I can give you some ideas for attacks and abilities. I've made a Google Doc that I can send you later with ideas I already have if you want.
                        That would be cool to see this Doc! I will honor you in our credits for donating these idea also!
                        __________________

                        Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
                        Facebook__
                        "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

                        ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
                        Email: [email protected]
                          #112    
                        Old May 18th, 2013 (7:40 AM).
                        Fenne-kun's Avatar
                        Fenne-kun Fenne-kun is offline
                        //TheEternalSushi
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2013
                          Location: Singapore
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Bold
                          Posts: 222


                          Anyone called for another usable theme? x3 Vice-President of Operation's gone for a short while in attempt to finish this theme
                          __________________


                          "Not everyone can become a great artist; but a great artist can come from anywhere" - Anton Ego
                            #113    
                          Old May 20th, 2013 (2:15 PM). Edited May 22nd, 2013 by SereneAmbience.
                          SereneAmbience's Avatar
                          SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
                          Founder of Pokémon Ambient
                             
                            Join Date: Jul 2011
                            Location: In a box!
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Careful
                            Posts: 81
                            Hey everyone! I have tried to find time out of school to catch up a bit!

                            Many members have worked hard to help this project grow! Firstly, thank you! Secondly, we are almost ready to begin production! I have complied a few more pages on the website, including moves [link], abilities [link], and items [link]! The composers have provided me with some beautiful examples of songs [link] that will be awesome to add to the game (and match perfectly!). Artists have also supplied us with some cool badge looking concepts [link]!

                            I am now in the process of transferring colleges and moving, so having time for Ambient is becoming harder and harder. BUT, I will still strive to work on information for locations, places, and etc. While packing up my room, I found yet another notepad of information, a bunch of scrapped ideas and pictures of Pokémon ideas, and lastly a journal that holds a lot of Team Static & the Dynamic Squad's storyline. I will update the Google Site with this information on my free time so make sure to check back to different pages to see how they are advancing. Also I will add the HTML/CSS designs to make everything more attractive!
                            __________________

                            Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
                            Facebook__
                            "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

                            ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                            Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
                            Email: [email protected]
                              #114    
                            Old May 29th, 2013 (9:39 PM). Edited June 5th, 2013 by SereneAmbience.
                            SereneAmbience's Avatar
                            SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
                            Founder of Pokémon Ambient
                               
                              Join Date: Jul 2011
                              Location: In a box!
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Careful
                              Posts: 81
                              New update: Wow this thread has died...

                              I am now looking for mappers! I seriously need help with those who have the tastes. Here is the spoiler of the position.
                              Spoiler:
                              Mappers: (Those who can distribute graphical organization towards the production of Pokémon Ambient. The required field must contain skill working with others and artistic ability with mandatory pixel or digital artwork. The organizer needed must contain elements of feng-shui, artistic or inspirational vision, and format design to create lush and colorful environments. These environments are as follows: seafloor, routes, valleys, mountains, volcanoes, deserts, cities, towns, caves, oceans, and more. The final decision of the design will be decided by the Director.)

                              I have every map already designed, but it is in RBY sprite formats. I will need some mappers help with finding better graphics that we can credit to make the maps a lot nicer also. Unfortunately, still no spriters willing to make tiles for us, but hey we have only just started.

                              Also click on this photo of Tricott Town to see how the design is looking! =)


                              I also want to ask everyone's thoughts on Ambient. Is there something that is confusing or could use more work? Is there something that I can do to improve a specific part? I am working on screenshots for the first post which some requested. Comment! =D
                              __________________

                              Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
                              Facebook__
                              "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

                              ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
                              Email: [email protected]
                                #115    
                              Old June 6th, 2013 (5:38 PM).
                              ZealithSeribii's Avatar
                              ZealithSeribii ZealithSeribii is offline
                              The Zealith
                                 
                                Join Date: Jun 2013
                                Location: Some Random Desert
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Lonely
                                Posts: 12
                                Looks great! I'd offer to help if I could think of something I could do to help!
                                  #116    
                                Old June 6th, 2013 (7:13 PM).
                                Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                   
                                  Join Date: Mar 2011
                                  Location: everywhere
                                  Age: 23
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Nature: Sassy
                                  Posts: 1,120
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by SereneAmbience View Post
                                  New update: Wow this thread has died...
                                  Also click on this photo of Tricott Town to see how the design is looking! =)
                                  I like where you're going with it, its a good start
                                  I like how the colors compliment each other, the grass was a good choice for those trees
                                  what i hate though is how you tried to make the mountain tiles, it just looks hideous
                                  what i also dont like are the random 4th gen mailboxes, those also look gross in comparison
                                  I'm on the fence about the fences, hahaha
                                  other than that it looks quite solid
                                  the colors also look fair for a tropical region, rather than a more dark rich color green for a temperate region
                                  __________________

                                  ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                    #117    
                                  Old June 6th, 2013 (7:33 PM).
                                  SereneAmbience's Avatar
                                  SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
                                  Founder of Pokémon Ambient
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jul 2011
                                    Location: In a box!
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Nature: Careful
                                    Posts: 81
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by ZealithSeribii View Post
                                    Looks great! I'd offer to help if I could think of something I could do to help!
                                    Become a Supporter which will massively help Ambient! All you have to do is share our information around whenever something new appears, Facebook, or etc. Or by simply contributing to the discussions on the thread! =)
                                    Quote:
                                    Originally Posted by Saving Raven View Post
                                    I like where you're going with it, its a good start
                                    I like how the colors compliment each other, the grass was a good choice for those trees
                                    what i hate though is how you tried to make the mountain tiles, it just looks hideous
                                    what i also dont like are the random 4th gen mailboxes, those also look gross in comparison
                                    I'm on the fence about the fences, hahaha
                                    other than that it looks quite solid
                                    the colors also look fair for a tropical region, rather than a more dark rich color green for a temperate region
                                    Yo ho! Yes,.... Thank you for your input! Yeah the palette was something I wanted to put a lot of time towards meeting a tropical setting. The graphics are just temporary until further notice, hince the not-so-attractive mountains, FR/LG trees, and mailboxes.
                                    __________________

                                    Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
                                    Facebook__
                                    "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

                                    ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                    Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
                                    Email: [email protected]
                                      #118    
                                    Old June 6th, 2013 (8:25 PM).
                                    Radical Raptr's Avatar
                                    Radical Raptr Radical Raptr is offline
                                    #BAMFPokemonNerd
                                       
                                      Join Date: Mar 2011
                                      Location: everywhere
                                      Age: 23
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Sassy
                                      Posts: 1,120
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by SereneAmbience View Post
                                      Yo ho! Yes,.... Thank you for your input! Yeah the palette was something I wanted to put a lot of time towards meeting a tropical setting. The graphics are just temporary until further notice, hince the not-so-attractive mountains, FR/LG trees, and mailboxes.
                                      don't underestimate the power of the 3rd generation, my friend
                                      it is a very nice generation with loads of graphics that are, for most people here, default, but for good reason
                                      they exist almost in its entirety, which no other generation can say (except generation 1+2, but their graphics are not the best as they dont work in layers)
                                      however, if you make the move towards 4th, or 5th generation don't go along with it's color scheme, even if you use some of it's graphics I really think you should keep the color scheme you have now (really i'm talking about the trees, the colors are all different but i think those colors with a little change here and there could be the perfect color) maybe change it up with some red and orange

                                      otherwise, good luck, keep up the good work
                                      __________________

                                      ~My Deviantart - Litharreon Wiki - Litharreon Game Download~

                                        #119    
                                      Old June 6th, 2013 (9:24 PM). Edited June 6th, 2013 by ZealithSeribii.
                                      ZealithSeribii's Avatar
                                      ZealithSeribii ZealithSeribii is offline
                                      The Zealith
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jun 2013
                                        Location: Some Random Desert
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Nature: Lonely
                                        Posts: 12
                                        I'm sure this will turn out great when it's finished! Also, I'd like to join this project. I could help with the storyline or with designing teams for important trainers to use, just describe the kind of personality they have and I can design a team that fits them (Gym Leaders, important characters, Elite Four, etc). If there's anything I can do to help please let me know!
                                          #120    
                                        Old June 7th, 2013 (8:42 PM).
                                        Ęℓαчиıı's Avatar
                                        Ęℓαчиıı Ęℓαчиıı is offline
                                        Blizzagon used Arctic Claw!
                                        • Crystal Tier
                                         
                                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                                        Location: Allahbamee
                                        Gender: Female
                                        Nature: Adamant
                                        Posts: 396
                                        The map looks good, but the grass isn't seamless. I can see where it is tiled, so, I could suggest a larger grass tile. =3= The random ledges near the edge of the mountain tiles, what are they there for? You can find some good tiles on deviantART, especially some tree and building tiles.
                                        __________________
                                          #121    
                                        Old June 8th, 2013 (4:05 PM). Edited June 8th, 2013 by Error.exe.
                                        Error.exe's Avatar
                                        Error.exe Error.exe is offline
                                        Turtwig Lover
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jun 2013
                                          Location: Sunnyvale,California
                                          Age: 20
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 14
                                          Hmm sounds like a interesting idea
                                          I love it so I would like to take part in this project as a supporter
                                          First suggestion I would make is....
                                          Since the map is based of of tiny islands, maybe you can make it like a tropical theme/ Hawaii
                                          since Pokemon X and Y is based off of France.


                                          I think a resort ship like the one in fire red and leaf green might be cool. You can like travel across many regions and battle trainers on board the ship
                                            #122    
                                          Old June 8th, 2013 (6:07 PM).
                                          ZealithSeribii's Avatar
                                          ZealithSeribii ZealithSeribii is offline
                                          The Zealith
                                             
                                            Join Date: Jun 2013
                                            Location: Some Random Desert
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Nature: Lonely
                                            Posts: 12
                                            Quote:
                                            Originally Posted by Error.exe View Post
                                            Hmm sounds like a interesting idea
                                            I love it so I would like to take part in this project as a supporter
                                            First suggestion I would make is....
                                            Since the map is based of of tiny islands, maybe you can make it like a tropical theme/ Hawaii
                                            since Pokemon X and Y is based off of France.


                                            I think a resort ship like the one in fire red and leaf green might be cool. You can like travel across many regions and battle trainers on board the ship
                                            That would be cool... Hawaii would be the perfect theme. Also, I like the idea of traveling to multiple regions. I wouldn't care which ones but that's a good idea to implement.
                                              #123    
                                            Old June 8th, 2013 (6:53 PM). Edited June 8th, 2013 by Error.exe.
                                            Error.exe's Avatar
                                            Error.exe Error.exe is offline
                                            Turtwig Lover
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2013
                                              Location: Sunnyvale,California
                                              Age: 20
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Nature: Calm
                                              Posts: 14
                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by ZealithSeribii View Post
                                              That would be cool... Hawaii would be the perfect theme. Also, I like the idea of traveling to multiple regions. I wouldn't care which ones but that's a good idea to implement.
                                              yeah maybe have some palm trees near the beach.
                                              Also would be great if there are places on say route 4 with vending machines

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by ZealithSeribii View Post
                                              I'm sure this will turn out great when it's finished! Also, I'd like to join this project. I could help with the storyline or with designing teams for important trainers to use, just describe the kind of personality they have and I can design a team that fits them (Gym Leaders, important characters, Elite Four, etc). If there's anything I can do to help please let me know!
                                              Try going to the wiki for Pokemon Ambient. They have a list of possible Gym leaders

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by ZealithSeribii View Post
                                              That would be cool... Hawaii would be the perfect theme. Also, I like the idea of traveling to multiple regions. I wouldn't care which ones but that's a good idea to implement.
                                              Link to wiki:
                                              https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonambient/home/pokemon/move

                                              Quote:
                                              Originally Posted by ZealithSeribii View Post
                                              That would be cool... Hawaii would be the perfect theme. Also, I like the idea of traveling to multiple regions. I wouldn't care which ones but that's a good idea to implement.
                                              Link to wiki:
                                              https://sites.google.com/site/pokemonambient/home/pokemon/move
                                                #124    
                                              Old June 8th, 2013 (8:03 PM).
                                              SereneAmbience's Avatar
                                              SereneAmbience SereneAmbience is offline
                                              Founder of Pokémon Ambient
                                                 
                                                Join Date: Jul 2011
                                                Location: In a box!
                                                Gender: Male
                                                Nature: Careful
                                                Posts: 81
                                                Quote:
                                                Originally Posted by Error.exe View Post
                                                yeah maybe have some palm trees near the beach.
                                                Also would be great if there are places on say route 4 with vending machines
                                                Funny you should mention this.. =) I have planned to tile some vending machines on the routes with bridges. Route 4 and Warren Truss is one of those. haha
                                                __________________

                                                Google Site______Pokémon Ambient______DeviantArt
                                                Facebook__
                                                "To Bring Peace to the Islands of Serene”__Twitter

                                                ------------------------------------------------------------------------
                                                Skype Username: Lord_Ambient
                                                Email: [email protected]
                                                  #125    
                                                Old June 9th, 2013 (7:27 PM). Edited June 9th, 2013 by Error.exe.
                                                Error.exe's Avatar
                                                Error.exe Error.exe is offline
                                                Turtwig Lover
                                                   
                                                  Join Date: Jun 2013
                                                  Location: Sunnyvale,California
                                                  Age: 20
                                                  Gender: Male
                                                  Nature: Calm
                                                  Posts: 14
                                                  Some quick ideas I thought up of today
                                                  I spent some time to think about cool stuff. Here it is
                                                  -The ability to use the move dig in special walls in caves to find goodies.
                                                  -A black market maybe near the Dynamic Squad's headquarter
                                                  -a snow area?( since all Pokemon are coming out)
                                                  -Safari zone?(We can't forget that)
                                                  Closed Thread

                                                  Quick Reply

                                                  Join the conversation!

                                                  Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                                  Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                                  Sponsored Links
                                                  Thread Tools

                                                  Posting Rules
                                                  You may not post new threads
                                                  You may not post replies
                                                  You may not post attachments
                                                  You may not edit your posts

                                                  BB code is On
                                                  Smilies are On
                                                  [IMG] code is On
                                                  HTML code is Off

                                                  Forum Jump


                                                  All times are GMT -8. The time now is 8:29 PM.