• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Rate the Avatar of the Person Above

Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Not the best quality, I'm afraid. The image itself looks okay.

6.5//10

Would probably be a 7.5+ if the quality was top-notch.

Guy

just a guy
Years
Nothing wrong with the coloring or quality of your image, but the image itself is okay and I'm not a fan of the art style very much. Sorry, Dez!

6/10

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years
Ahw, that's a cute picture. I was never much of a Digimon fan, but it's a cute image and nice quality.

8/10

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Really cool picture , not a fan of Fire Emblem ( I think that's what it is, I know someone who loves it.) myself, but the effects on the picture's neat and is high quality. 9/10

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
10/10

It's an avatar from one of my favourite shows. Adventure Time for the win (oddly enough, watchin it right now xD)

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
Not a fan of furries (Ie. Half human/half animals). But I don't judge on personal preferences, I judge on quality. I feel it's too narrow, a border would be nice but the style is... alright.

3outta10

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
3/10

As I have said in the rate my theme thread, I don't like your avatar. Its not square (I accept that sometimes, depending on the situation) and it looks... pssshh

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
The ratios are a bit mismatched and I'm not a fan of the content.
3/10

T!M

Four Category MoTY (VG) Winner
Years
I absolutely despise Katy Perry. But again, this isn't about personal opinions (in a sense). The quality is sharp, the brightness/contrast is beautiful. 8outta10. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back