• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hello Im new...pffhh

Years
Well i just created this account yesterday so i suppose i should introduce myself (not that many ppl probably care). I'm Harukon but if that's to difficult to for you to remember then you can call me Kami, glad to meet you all!!!

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
Years
Awww, I do care! Why would you think that? :)

Welcome! It's a pleasure to meet you as well! Here at PC we have lots and lots to do here, as well as meeting new friends. It's a great place to talk Pokemon with, as well speculating the new game. Depending on your interests, you'll be able to find the stuff you want to talk about and people with the same interests. :D

Anyways, great to see ya here and have fun! The staff in bold are always around if you need absolutely any help. :D

Years
Hi Kami, welcome to PC and great to meet you! :3

Happy to see you decided to introduce yourself; that's a good first step. There's been a lot of intros posted lately and it makes me happy to see so many people are wanting to get a feel for the community and making their own threads!

Any reason you joined PC, by the way? :) A lot of people join to be part of a Pokemon forum in general but there are also members who have specific things they want to get involved in. Things like ROM hacks, discussion of the Pokemon games, to post their artwork, and so on! Lots of different kinds of people here so it'd be cool to know why you joined in particular. Maybe you can tell us about yourself too, like how long you've been into Pokemon and what your favorite part of the franchise is. Maybe I'm just being nosy but... it helps to make friends with interests similar to yourself, you know?

So yeah, have a great stay here! If you need anything you can always private message a moderator or drop off a post in the Questions & Feedback section. I'd recommend the New Users' Hangout as a place to meet other newbies and people who have been here a while, so stop by if you're interested. ^~^ See ya!

White Raven

Working on The Mysterious Meteorite
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Sep 1, 2015
Kami hi? are you japanese? I am a Culturefreak along with being a PokeFreak.
I am happy to meet you too!

Years
And a very big welcome to you too, Kami!

I'm glad you decided to join, because PC is full of fun topics and cool people to meet. Making an introduction thread is only the first step, but we have several people who can help you so you eventually become an active member and not a troublemaker lol. Is there any particular reason you joined PC? It's always nice to share what you're interested in so we can suggest sections for you to visit.

And yeah, enjoy your stay here and feel free to ask Cirno or another moderator if you ever need help getting around PC, and there's also the New Users Hangout which Cirno showed you, it's basically The Welcome Lounge's resident chit-chat thread where you can not only meet other newbies but also older members. I'll be seeing ya around the forums and I'm always open for a conversation!

- [supporter]Hikari10[/supporter]

Back