The PokéCommunity Forums The PokéCommunity Archives Fan Clubs & Groups
The Rainbow Connection [LGBTS Club]

Fan Clubs & Groups Fan Clubs & Groups are places to go to find like-minded members and talk about similar interests. Join or create a club here if it doesn't fit in any of the other sections.
New threads in this forum are to be approved by a moderator before they are displayed.


 
 
Thread Tools
  #3776    
Old May 13th, 2013 (10:08 AM).
The Doctor's Avatar
The Doctor The Doctor is offline
I've got new kidneys!
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: The planet Gallifrey in the constellation of Kasterborous
Age: 23
Gender: Male
Nature: Adamant
Posts: 959
Quote:
Originally Posted by FenrirDarkWolf View Post
I mean, I don't complete understand it myself. The only reason I know I'm demisexual, biromantic is because, I have felt sexual attraction to both sexes before...

I'm confused with all this label stuff.
Then don't label yourself as anything. Just because society forces labels onto us doesn't mean we have to agree with them and stick them onto ourselves.

You are who you are, nobody defines you but yourself. Take the time to understand yourself and what your feelings for different people are.
__________________

I've been here 6 years... Wow I'm old.

Relevant Advertising!

  #3777    
Old May 13th, 2013 (12:41 PM).
Snow Phoenix's Avatar
Snow Phoenix Snow Phoenix is offline
The transient snowman
     
    Join Date: Dec 2008
    Location: A few miles away from a well-known college in a poorly known town.
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Impish
    Posts: 979
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by The Opera Ghost View Post
    Then don't label yourself as anything. Just because society forces labels onto us doesn't mean we have to agree with them and stick them onto ourselves.

    You are who you are, nobody defines you but yourself. Take the time to understand yourself and what your feelings for different people are.
    Wise words ;o I'm no psych. major, but labels just seem to be inventions to create a piece of mind in knowing that I am "insert label here." They create that identification which states that I know what I am, but knowing what you are doesn't matter because you're you :3 Hell. Your name doesn't even mean anything if you don't want it to mean anything. But, eh. Labels can also help others get a stab at who you are too since it conjures an image of who you are based on mostly stereotypes ^.^' Can be both a good and bad thing. Since homosexual tends to carry a lot of interesting connotations... *counts the number of times he's been called the "gay best friend" in certain places or has been invited shopping based solely on sexuality*

    I think I've felt demisexual feelings for a few woman before. Like when I dated my last girlfriend for three years, I could feel sexual attraction (as in physically with all the hormonal changes, if ya know what I mean <.<) for her whenever we experienced intense emotional experiences like indulging in sharing interests and junk like that even though typically I am very uninterested in the female anatomy. I still identify has homosexual though for a variety of reasons, namely because that identification helps me find the mate I want xP I know that I can be romantic though towards both sexes, especially more so woman x.x
    __________________

    Credits to Jordan. Paired to Mira and ohHeyVaporeon.
      #3778    
    Old May 13th, 2013 (1:35 PM). Edited August 20th, 2013 by Sanguine.
    Sanguine's Avatar
    Sanguine Sanguine is offline
    malignant narcissist
     
    Join Date: May 2013
    Location: in front of my TV
    Gender: Female
    Nature: Relaxed
    Posts: 536
    Ta, I would love to be a part of this.

    Eh, I live through the stance that if I'm attracted to someone romantically and physically, I don't particularly care what gender they identify as.

    Now, I'm not one to follow "guidelines", but if I were to use the terms you've listed on the front page, I'd say that I was pansexual xD
    __________________
    [00:18] +oocyst: sang is too pure
      #3779    
    Old May 13th, 2013 (2:12 PM). Edited May 13th, 2013 by LaVida.
    LaVida's Avatar
    LaVida LaVida is offline
       
      Join Date: Nov 2012
      Location: Vienna
      Age: 24
      Gender: Female
      Posts: 105
      I agree with the people, who say that it is not necessary to label oneself.

      Sexuality is a lot more fluid than most people think, so trying really hard to label oneself may be a waste of time. It may change after all. I do see, how people like to belong to a group and therefore put a label on themselves. But if it's a struggle to define one's sexuality at the moment, it might be best to simply ignore labels for the moment and just see how things are going.

      That's my opinion, at least.
      __________________
      Pokémon Fan since the beginning.
        #3780    
      Old May 13th, 2013 (2:38 PM).
      Inkblots's Avatar
      Inkblots Inkblots is offline
         
        Join Date: Sep 2012
        Location: Canada
        Age: 27
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Calm
        Posts: 250
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
        I agree with the people, who say that it is not necessary to label oneself.

        Sexuality is a lot more fluid than most people think, so trying really hard to label oneself may be a waste of time. It may change after all. I do see, how people like to belong to a group and therefore put a label on themselves. But if it's a struggle to define one's sexuality at the moment, it might be best to simply ignore labels for the moment and just see how things are going.

        That's my opinion, at least.
        I agree. Labels are best when treated as tools - something to pick up and use when you need, and store away when you don't.
          #3781    
        Old May 13th, 2013 (3:09 PM).
        FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
        FenrirDarkWolf FenrirDarkWolf is offline
        Water Musician Fenrir
           
          Join Date: Feb 2013
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Quirky
          Posts: 140
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
          I agree. Labels are best when treated as tools - something to pick up and use when you need, and store away when you don't.
          I agree.
          Normally, since it would be too hard to explain, I just say "I'm bi." and leave with that.
          __________________

          http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
          On AAO
          On DeviantArt
          On FurAffinity
            #3782    
          Old May 13th, 2013 (3:17 PM).
          XIII's Avatar
          XIII XIII is offline
          don't you remember?
           
          Join Date: May 2011
          Age: 19
          Posts: 1,830
          I think labels are sometimes helpful and sometimes hurtful. Sometimes I like to say (like fenrir) "I'm lesbian" because it helps simplify things. I don't like going around saying "I'm a demisexual which means blah blah blah, and I'm also blah blah blah, and sometimes men are attractive, but I don't like them sexually or romantically, but women are awesome, but also blah blah blah" and I simplify it to "lesbian".
          __________________
          let's meet again
          in the next life
          (tumblr)
            #3783    
          Old May 13th, 2013 (6:56 PM).
          Inkblots's Avatar
          Inkblots Inkblots is offline
             
            Join Date: Sep 2012
            Location: Canada
            Age: 27
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Calm
            Posts: 250
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
            I think labels are sometimes helpful and sometimes hurtful. Sometimes I like to say (like fenrir) "I'm lesbian" because it helps simplify things. I don't like going around saying "I'm a demisexual which means blah blah blah, and I'm also blah blah blah, and sometimes men are attractive, but I don't like them sexually or romantically, but women are awesome, but also blah blah blah" and I simplify it to "lesbian".
            Haha, yeah, exactly. It simplifies things, especially if you're talking to a stranger. A friend? Yeah, I'd probably go into more detail, but not with a stranger, unless they ask.

            Unfortunately for me though, 90% of the people I meet have no concept of what ace or asexual means, so I end up having to explain it in detail anyway, haha. Most of the time with strangers, I just avoid the topic all together. I'm not very eloquent in real life, especially if confronted about anything.

            I work at an electronics store, and I cannot believe how many people (mostly older men) make some casual comment about my "future husband." They're usually in the form of compliments, or, alternatively, it's the "never get married" advice from someone who's just had a fight with their spouse (this comes from a lot of my married friends as well, even the ones that know I'm ace!). It always makes me very uncomfortable, and it's gotten very tiresome to realize exactly how many people just assume that everyone they meet is straight.
              #3784    
            Old May 13th, 2013 (8:21 PM).
            XIII's Avatar
            XIII XIII is offline
            don't you remember?
             
            Join Date: May 2011
            Age: 19
            Posts: 1,830
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
            Haha, yeah, exactly. It simplifies things, especially if you're talking to a stranger. A friend? Yeah, I'd probably go into more detail, but not with a stranger, unless they ask.

            Unfortunately for me though, 90% of the people I meet have no concept of what ace or asexual means, so I end up having to explain it in detail anyway, haha. Most of the time with strangers, I just avoid the topic all together. I'm not very eloquent in real life, especially if confronted about anything.

            I work at an electronics store, and I cannot believe how many people (mostly older men) make some casual comment about my "future husband." They're usually in the form of compliments, or, alternatively, it's the "never get married" advice from someone who's just had a fight with their spouse (this comes from a lot of my married friends as well, even the ones that know I'm ace!). It always makes me very uncomfortable, and it's gotten very tiresome to realize exactly how many people just assume that everyone they meet is straight.
            Yeah but to be fair, asexual is not a common thing. About 0.05% of everyone I've ever known is asexual, so it helps explain why most of society has no idea what it is.

            When you explain it, all you have to say (without going into the specifics because I don't know your case) is, "I am not sexually/romantically attracted to anyone, period." (If that's your case).

            Short and sweet and it stops people from saying that stuff.

            But again I wish people would be more conscious of the different sexualities, but please do remember that a lot of people are hard headed and will say "oh you haven't met the right gal/guy that's why you don't like any of them. :(
            __________________
            let's meet again
            in the next life
            (tumblr)
              #3785    
            Old May 13th, 2013 (10:30 PM).
            Entermaid's Avatar
            Entermaid Entermaid is offline
               
              Join Date: Jan 2013
              Location: The States
              Gender: Other
              Nature: Adamant
              Posts: 2,142
              Labeling can get a bit out of hand. Especially with the whole top vs bottom (or "versatile" dilemma; I've been asked by friends or acquaintance all of the time, which one I am. This is even common amongst gay circles.

              I just want to say, do I ask you explicit details about your sex life? It's just assumed that the man is the top and the woman is the bottom in the relationship, it's easier for many people to help explain behavior they have little knowledge of more concretely and in terms that they understand better such as the sex dichotomy of heterosexuality. Though in some relationships, there is a clear dichotomy of dominance, a lot of the time there is not.
              __________________
              #Team Popplio & Brionne
                #3786    
              Old May 13th, 2013 (11:51 PM).
              Alice's Avatar
              Alice Alice is offline
              (>^.(>0.0)>
               
              Join Date: Mar 2009
              Location: Oregon
              Age: 26
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Careful
              Posts: 3,079
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
              Labeling can get a bit out of hand. Especially with the whole top vs bottom (or "versatile" dilemma; I've been asked by friends or acquaintance all of the time, which one I am. This is even common amongst gay circles.

              I just want to say, do I ask you explicit details about your sex life? It's just assumed that the man is the top and the woman is the bottom in the relationship, it's easier for many people to help explain behavior they have little knowledge of more concretely and in terms that they understand better such as the sex dichotomy of heterosexuality. Though in some relationships, there is a clear dichotomy of dominance, a lot of the time there is not.
              I've always just wanted a completely equal relationship, regardless of gender... I don't think one person should have to fit any sort of role. That's not to say that you can't have a preference of course, because I do... it's just that... uh, I guess I just don't like gender roles in general. lol
                #3787    
              Old May 14th, 2013 (1:40 AM).
              Branellope's Avatar
              Branellope Branellope is offline
              THIS. IS. SEMPITERNAL.
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2013
                Location: Manchester, England
                Age: 23
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Sassy
                Posts: 83
                I'll join. I'm pansexual and, I guess, genderless because I don't feel comfortable being only one gender or both "natural" genders.
                But yeah, I'm totally in.
                __________________
                Watch this wicked Pokémon Battle, and PM me if you want a battle. Also watch me talking about how I flirted with famous people.
                "A good trainer wins despite hinderances" - Serebii
                "I can't drown my demons, they know how to swim" - Bring Me The Horizon - Can You Feel My Heart
                  #3788    
                Old May 14th, 2013 (4:39 PM).
                XIII's Avatar
                XIII XIII is offline
                don't you remember?
                 
                Join Date: May 2011
                Age: 19
                Posts: 1,830
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by Branellope View Post
                I'll join. I'm pansexual and, I guess, genderless because I don't feel comfortable being only one gender or both "natural" genders.
                But yeah, I'm totally in.
                Awesome! Welcome to the awesome LGBTetc thread :D

                Quote:
                Originally Posted by QuilavaKing View Post
                I've always just wanted a completely equal relationship, regardless of gender... I don't think one person should have to fit any sort of role. That's not to say that you can't have a preference of course, because I do... it's just that... uh, I guess I just don't like gender roles in general. lol
                I feel the same way. I don't feel dominant or submissive and I think being either would be unfair to the other partner. :(
                __________________
                let's meet again
                in the next life
                (tumblr)
                  #3789    
                Old May 14th, 2013 (6:35 PM). Edited May 14th, 2013 by Inkblots.
                Inkblots's Avatar
                Inkblots Inkblots is offline
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2012
                  Location: Canada
                  Age: 27
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Calm
                  Posts: 250
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Insomniac View Post
                  Yeah but to be fair, asexual is not a common thing. About 0.05% of everyone I've ever known is asexual, so it helps explain why most of society has no idea what it is.

                  When you explain it, all you have to say (without going into the specifics because I don't know your case) is, "I am not sexually/romantically attracted to anyone, period." (If that's your case).

                  Short and sweet and it stops people from saying that stuff.

                  But again I wish people would be more conscious of the different sexualities, but please do remember that a lot of people are hard headed and will say "oh you haven't met the right gal/guy that's why you don't like any of them. :(
                  Oh yeah, I do understand that it's uncommon, and thus not many people have heard of it, and I don't mind that so much. It's the fact that most people I've met aren't satisfied with the "I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to people" explanation, and seem to require proof that I am what I say I am. I haven't had it nearly as bad as some aces, and definitely not as bad as gay/bi/pan individuals, I'll admit that, but even my best friend told me that I "don't get out enough" when I came out to her (she quickly apologized when I gave her "the look" and has been supportive since, but still...). A couple of other friends asked if it could be a hormonal problem, and a few just continue to treat me as though I'm completely straight. It's just kind of discouraging, you know? And it's part of why I still haven't come out to my immediate family, because I KNOW that I'll get the "you're too young to know what you want/WE MUST GET YOU TO A DOCTOR" lecture.

                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Fenneking View Post
                  Labeling can get a bit out of hand. Especially with the whole top vs bottom (or "versatile" dilemma; I've been asked by friends or acquaintance all of the time, which one I am. This is even common amongst gay circles.

                  I just want to say, do I ask you explicit details about your sex life? It's just assumed that the man is the top and the woman is the bottom in the relationship, it's easier for many people to help explain behavior they have little knowledge of more concretely and in terms that they understand better such as the sex dichotomy of heterosexuality. Though in some relationships, there is a clear dichotomy of dominance, a lot of the time there is not.
                  Oh god, I hear ya. One of the most common questions I get asked (online anyway, I have yet to have met someone ballsy enough to ask me in person): "so... do you masturbate?"

                  Um, excuse me? Since when is that an appropriate question to ask a complete stranger? I don't mind if someone asks something like that along the lines of of "In general, do aces do this?" but to ask me directly if I do it? Uh, no. Sometimes I might volunteer personal information when being asked a general question, but otherwise, no. My personal life is none of your business, thank you.
                    #3790    
                  Old May 15th, 2013 (2:08 AM).
                  LaVida's Avatar
                  LaVida LaVida is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Nov 2012
                    Location: Vienna
                    Age: 24
                    Gender: Female
                    Posts: 105
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by Inkblots View Post
                    Oh yeah, I do understand that it's uncommon, and thus not many people have heard of it, and I don't mind that so much. It's the fact that most people I've met aren't satisfied with the "I'm not sexually or romantically attracted to people" explanation, and seem to require proof that I am what I say I am. I haven't had it nearly as bad as some aces, and definitely not as bad as gay/bi/pan individuals, I'll admit that, but even my best friend told me that I "don't get out enough" when I came out to her (she quickly apologized when I gave her "the look" and has been supportive since, but still...). A couple of other friends asked if it could be a hormonal problem, and a few just continue to treat me as though I'm completely straight. It's just kind of discouraging, you know? And it's part of why I still haven't come out to my immediate family, because I KNOW that I'll get the "you're too young to know what you want/WE MUST GET YOU TO A DOCTOR" lecture.
                    I bet that must be a struggle to deal with. You know, I always thought that it is not so important to come out to one's family. Maybe, you could keep it to yourself a while longer until you feel more confident in coming out.

                    By the way, on a small note, I used to think that I was an aromantic ace as well until I got my first boyfriend. A little bit later, I figured out that I liked girls as well so yeah... I kinda went from asexual -> heterosexual -> bisexual... who knows, what happens next? :D
                    __________________
                    Pokémon Fan since the beginning.
                      #3791    
                    Old May 15th, 2013 (6:21 AM).
                    Inkblots's Avatar
                    Inkblots Inkblots is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Sep 2012
                      Location: Canada
                      Age: 27
                      Gender: Female
                      Nature: Calm
                      Posts: 250
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
                      I bet that must be a struggle to deal with. You know, I always thought that it is not so important to come out to one's family. Maybe, you could keep it to yourself a while longer until you feel more confident in coming out.

                      By the way, on a small note, I used to think that I was an aromantic ace as well until I got my first boyfriend. A little bit later, I figured out that I liked girls as well so yeah... I kinda went from asexual -> heterosexual -> bisexual... who knows, what happens next? :D
                      It's important to me that they know at some point. They have kind of noticed that I've never had a boyfriend... But they never bring it up, except to joke about it in situations where it's really not a good time for me to tell them (like at big family gatherings). If they ever ask me about it, I'll tell them, but otherwise, I'm probably going to wait until I move out in the next year or so, just because maybe then they'll stop thinking of me as a kid. What really killed the whole coming out plan was that episode of House with the ace couple. I'd finally gotten up the courage to do it, and then I heard that House was doing an episode on it, and I figured "Okay, right after the episode, that'll be the perfect time. I can see how they react to the idea of asexuality, and if they seem cool with it, I'll tell them."

                      HAHA NOPE

                      One's asexuality is being caused by a tumour, the other's lying about it. Fantastic. Coming out will go over really well now.

                      I have tried to bring up the topic of asexuals casually in conversation though, just to test the waters, and sort of plant the idea in their heads. I usually just get met with a look of "seriously? sounds like bull to me." :/
                        #3792    
                      Old May 17th, 2013 (8:48 AM). Edited May 17th, 2013 by LaVida.
                      LaVida's Avatar
                      LaVida LaVida is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                        Location: Vienna
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Female
                        Posts: 105
                        Today (May 17), it's International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia.

                        In my town, most of the trams have been carrying a rainbow flag all week. That's pretty sweet.

                        By the way, what do you do about people who don't believe in your sexuality (in my case, it's bisexuality)? I just had someone telling me (after stating that I'm bisexual) that there is no such thing. Pretty rude, huh.
                        __________________
                        Pokémon Fan since the beginning.
                          #3793    
                        Old May 17th, 2013 (9:12 AM).
                        Shining Raichu's Avatar
                        Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
                        Expect me like you expect Jesus.
                         
                        Join Date: Feb 2011
                        Location: Australia
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 8,990
                        Bisexuality is generally the most common sexuality to deal with this, I think. It's because there are so many people who use bisexuality as a way to gradually phase in the idea that they're gay, and also so many ****ty 15-year-old girls who say they're bisexual so they can kiss each other to turn on boys, that people start to question whether the sexuality is legitimate at all. It's a case of some people ruining it for everybody.

                        It's not right, it's absolutely not OK, but I do understand why people might think that. It's just a matter of educating them, as frustrating as that might be :(
                        __________________
                        Moderator of General Chat
                          #3794    
                        Old May 17th, 2013 (10:33 AM).
                        Kiriyuuki Kasuna's Avatar
                        Kiriyuuki Kasuna Kiriyuuki Kasuna is offline
                        &lt;b&gt;&lt;i&gt;&lt;font color=&quot;#979C1F&quot;&gt;Insert Purpose of Meaning&lt;/font&gt;&lt;/i&gt;&lt;/b&gt;
                         
                        Join Date: Nov 2012
                        Location: Toronto, Canada
                        Age: 24
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Adamant
                        Posts: 393
                        I'm Bi and I feel very offended to the fact that 15 year old girls simply use the term as a means to just freaking turn on a guy, it's pure bs imo. If you wanted a guy, just get him as you are not by kissing another girl just so they'd be into you, especially for the wrong reasons--if there may be. Heck they disgrace all others who are Bisexual and are ACTUALLY into both sexes/all sexualities.

                        Now my venting is done, and I agree with Shining Raichu it's just simply a matter of educating no matter what the frustrations follow and no matter how density or thick-skullednesses.


                        btw SR, I miss your old sig lol.
                        __________________
                        " I Want You to Need me, could you do that for me? "

                        ~Mei Aihara, CITRUS BY SABURO UTA


                        Partner N'Crime
                        BATTLE SERVER!
                        PC Family
                        Pair(s)
                        THE UNDERGROUND
                          #3795    
                        Old May 17th, 2013 (10:49 AM).
                        Esper's Avatar
                        Esper Esper is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jun 2009
                        Location: California
                        Posts: 10,753
                        I wouldn't be too hard on the young girls. They may just be taking advantage of a socially acceptable way in which to experiment with their sexuality. We don't know if any of them are straight, bi, gay, or anything else. I'd rather that they did that than they stay completely heteronormative. It's like what Andy said, we have to educate the people who don't understand that there are bisexual people. They're the ones who need help.
                        __________________
                          #3796    
                        Old May 17th, 2013 (6:35 PM). Edited May 17th, 2013 by Inkblots.
                        Inkblots's Avatar
                        Inkblots Inkblots is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Sep 2012
                          Location: Canada
                          Age: 27
                          Gender: Female
                          Nature: Calm
                          Posts: 250
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by LaVida View Post
                          Today (May 17), it's International Day Against Homophobia, Biphobia and Transphobia.

                          In my town, most of the trams have been carrying a rainbow flag all week. That's pretty sweet.

                          By the way, what do you do about people who don't believe in your sexuality (in my case, it's bisexuality)? I just had someone telling me (after stating that I'm bisexual) that there is no such thing. Pretty rude, huh.
                          This happens a lot to aces too. We're told that (a) there's something medically wrong with us (b) we're just "late bloomers", or (c) it's an excuse to cover up for the fact that we can't get a date. One of the things that I've noticed has worked when logic and reason fails is, first, don't get too defensive about it. If possible - and I know it sounds mean, but hey, they're invalidating you, and that's pretty douchey - act like they're a complete moron for not believing that your sexuality exists. Give them a completely incredulous "Really? You seriously think this doesn't exist?" Be patronizing and dismissive. Act like they're the first person you've ever met who doesn't believe you. If you make it seem like you've encountered the arguments they're presenting before, then they will (usually uncounsciously) take this as evidence that there are other people who believe the same as they do, and that therefore, they are right and you are wrong.

                          Most people like to think they're the smartest and most knowledgeable person in the room. The more you try to argue with them, the more they're going to argue back just for the sake of winning the argument and proving themselves right (even if, through the course of the argument, they realize they're wrong). It's tricky, but often the best way to get them to come around is to make them doubt their own argument by acting as though it's so ridiculous, it isn't even worth your time to respond, rather than to actually prove them wrong. You want them to come to the conclusion that they're wrong on their own, so they don't come to resent you and cement their belief even further just out of spite.
                            #3797    
                          Old May 20th, 2013 (7:31 AM).
                          FenrirDarkWolf's Avatar
                          FenrirDarkWolf FenrirDarkWolf is offline
                          Water Musician Fenrir
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2013
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Quirky
                            Posts: 140
                            ...I realize now, that, I have very few straight friends. :P
                            __________________

                            http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=296631 -My Art Den
                            On AAO
                            On DeviantArt
                            On FurAffinity
                              #3798    
                            Old May 20th, 2013 (7:56 AM).
                            Shining Raichu's Avatar
                            Shining Raichu Shining Raichu is offline
                            Expect me like you expect Jesus.
                             
                            Join Date: Feb 2011
                            Location: Australia
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Adamant
                            Posts: 8,990
                            If we're talking about friends that we see on a regular basis, I only have one straight one lol. The majority of my friends these days are made up of gay guys. Outside of them, my existing friends consisted of one bisexual girl and one straight girl lol
                            __________________
                            Moderator of General Chat
                              #3799    
                            Old May 20th, 2013 (9:13 AM).
                            Inkblots's Avatar
                            Inkblots Inkblots is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Sep 2012
                              Location: Canada
                              Age: 27
                              Gender: Female
                              Nature: Calm
                              Posts: 250
                              I'm totally the opposite. All my friends are straight (as far as I know) except for two, haha XD
                                #3800    
                              Old May 20th, 2013 (6:48 PM).
                              Rai's Avatar
                              Rai Rai is offline
                              Quarter Life Crisis! @[email protected]
                                 
                                Join Date: Apr 2005
                                Location: Sinnoh
                                Age: 26
                                Gender: Female
                                Nature: Quiet
                                Posts: 4,521
                                My friends are a total mixture. Some are gay, some are straight and some are bi. It is all over the place when it comes to my friend's sexuality.
                                __________________


                                Pokemon Go Dex: 84
                                ORAS National Dex: 552

                                Blog || Fanfiction || Twitter || Tumblr || Instagram
                                 

                                Quick Reply

                                Join the conversation!

                                Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                                Create a PokéCommunity Account

                                Sponsored Links
                                Thread Tools

                                Posting Rules
                                You may not post new threads
                                You may not post replies
                                You may not post attachments
                                You may not edit your posts

                                BB code is On
                                Smilies are On
                                [IMG] code is On
                                HTML code is Off

                                Forum Jump


                                All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:21 PM.