• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Leftover pasta for lunch and breakfast. It's only 7- haven't eaten dinner yet.

Sweets Witch

I just love ham jerky.
Years
I didn't eat real food at all today. For lunch I had a couple of pickle slices and just now I ate some peanut butter. If all goes well, I'll have pudding at 2 in the morning.

Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen May 23, 2023
For breakfast, I had apple and rhubarb crumble with custard! It was absolutely delicious. For lunch I've eaten a few pieces of tuna and avocado sushi, along with some teriyaki chicken sushi as well. Haven't had dinner yet though- although we're going out because of Mother's Day. B)

Apricots

Cream Puff
Years
My lunch was an open-faced seitan "turkey" sandwich with vegan gravy on a tuscan garlic bread, and some sauteed kale.

Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 16, 2022
For breakfast, I had some pitta bread and houmous with some milk.

For lunch, I had a roast chicken dinner with some swede, cabbage and Yorkshire pudding and a lemon tart.

I'm having some chicken and noodles for dinner, while I have had some apricots, figs and satsumas as snacks. Must eat them up as they are great snacks.

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
Honey oats porridge in the morning. Pretty normal for me.

Sausage sandwich for lunch, now THAT was amazing. Jeeeesus I need to have more of them!

Dinner I had chicken wings, pasta and Bombay potatoes (aloo dum in Nepalease) - spicy and absolutely beautiful. Especially aloo dum.

Need to stock up on some udon noodles.

Apricots

Cream Puff
Years
Okay for dinner we're having grilled lettuce with an avocado lime dressing, accompanied by a corn and black bean and red onion and green pepper sautee. Yum!

Years
Strawberry banana yogurt, a strawberry grain bar, two breadsticks, a small bowl of pasta/lettuce salad, and a slice of pizza. I probably won't eat much more, probably strawberries I have in my fridge.

Guy

just a guy
Years
I just had pasta with shrimp, corn, and broccoli for dinner. Suffice to say, it was a pretty good dinner. Cooked it all myself too!

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I ate rice for breakfast like the boring person I am.

Didn't really eat lunch or dinner, just snack type things. Not in a great mood and I don't feel like cooking.

I also shared a strawberry with my spiny tailed agama. [:

Years
Hm, well this morning I ate a Biscuit. I fail ate breakfast by the way.. .-. I planned on drinking my Orange Juice, at that time I was playing PB2, I found my long lost Shiny Pansage, and I screamed, and split the juice on my body. xD Well, so my breakfast was, Biscuit for mouth, and juice for my skin. ~How lovely is that, hmm?

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
For lunch, I had chicken and broccoli with an eggroll. For dinner, I had Caesar salad and a roll.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
Chicken and wild rice soup
Lasagna flavor Hamburger Helper
Chocolate and peanut butter ice cream

Ace.

Love Yourself
Years
  • Age 25
  • Seen Dec 29, 2015
A burger, Chicken Nuggets, Spam and Eggs.

Years
Woke up and made some strong coffee. I think I skipped breakfast, as I slept in until about 10 am. Had some leftover tacos at lunch, went to work for a bit in the afternoon. Once I came home I started working on some light Pokemon progress and made dinner: baked pork chops with corn on the cob and macaroni & cheese.

After that I started playing in the wi-fi spring casual tourney, ate way too many Oreos. Had one or two in between each battle when my brain could take a break!

Yum!

Back