• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.

machomuu

Stuck in Hot Girl Summer
Years

Huh. I just noticed that the default male protagonist of XY looks pretty androgynous.

That, and have you guys noticed that, save for Dawn, all of the female protagonists' shorts and skirts seem to got to around the same level?

And now that this is completely 3D, characters and all, you better believe people will make free-control camera maps to...investigate the new one.

Twilight-kun

Pokémon World Champion
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jul 27, 2023

Well...I just found a trio of pictures of "Y-chan"

same pose, just different skin/hair tones like in-game

>///> tsktsk, the artists are never done

Weeaboo Name

Banned
Years

Have only seen a few of the big Gundam series (0079, Zeta and Mobile Fighter) but they've all been quite fun. Best thing I've seen from the franchise so far is the 0080: War in the Pocket OVA series.

Robots.

Riku

Who cares to know, eh Bubbles?
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Feb 22, 2021

Today has been a lazy day for me. Has been nice =)

Kotowari

Will be back eventually
Years

Hi, guys!
It's wonderful to have FE characters wish you a happy birthday. :'D Of course it only counts when your avatar shares yours. |D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back