• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

The "What I ate today." thread.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I had some white cheddar popcorn for a snack. I had my leftover beef and broccoli for a late lunch before work. I had two cool ranch tacos and nachos from Taco Bell after work, and a leftover strawberry and blueberry shortcake that was leftover from work. I have another one for tomorrow too, ehehehe.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Lots of food today. Woke up late this afternoon so I missed breakfast. But for lunch I had beef ramen. Today was my brother's high school graduation and afterwards my aunt took us to a nice restaurant/bar and grill place. I order this really huge burger called Really Big Tex. It was two big patties, cheese, onions, and bacon. I also had some onion rings and toasted raviolis on the side with rolls. Then after we went to this local frozen custard place called Ted Drewes and I had an Oreo ice cream. All so delicious and I still have some left over. :)

Sirfetch’d

Just woke up and had a pop-tart. Gonna eat lunch soon, but tonight eating my mom's wonderful Teriyaki chicken n_n Yum!

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I didn't have much of anything today. I swung by Target and decided to pick up some Arby's, and I had that French Swiss dip sandwich and some curly fries, but I ain't had anything else. :/ I should have picked something up on the way home cause now I'm like crazy hungry and there's nothing here I can just pick up and eat. SIGH.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Breakfast: Two waffles and a slice of key lime pie (i dunno)

Lunch: Leftover BBQ chicken from last night and later, two hot dogs with ketchup

Dinner: Chicken enchilada, rice and beans

I need some fruit. D:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Leftover pasta for "breakfast" (in quotations because I ate at 2pm- I was too busy to eat before then) and lunch. Now I'm eating a chicken/tomato/cheese thing that I threw together.

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Just ate some nommy KFC. Twister combo. Regretting it, though. It was overdone and the fries were cold :(

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
The same chicken-type-thing as yesterday (used leftovers) for breakfast, part of a hotdog [without a bun] for lunch (not much of an appetite), and now I'm eating watermelon. Apparently the rind isn't as nasty as you would expect.

Reb0rn

Son of a Plunder
Years
Breakfast: An energy bar, didn't have time to make breakfast, I was late for school.

Lunch: nothing

Dinner: A bag of Lay's Oven Baked Cheese & Onion chips and some coffee from Starbucks.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Okay, I haven't eaten anything else since my post, but

A bag of Lay's Oven Baked Cheese & Union chips
Lay's Oven Baked Cheese and Union chips
Baked Cheese and Union chips
Union chips
Something isn't right here!

To make this relevant, I'm about to eat dinner, which is potatoes that a family member made. Yes, I'm that lazy. Why not take advantage of one of the rare occasions in which I don't have to cook for myself, though?
I also will probably taste some of the squash I got for my spiny tailed agama. I really should start on preparing his meal.

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
Taco Bell for lunch, then I snacked on random things like Sour Patch Kids, mini Hershey bars, an Oreo creme thingie, pickles, Sunny D...and dinner was a cheeseburger and baked beans. Then I had strawberry shortcake and now I'm having nachos. I'll be drinking Dr. Pepper into the night. Playing a Yu-gi-oh drinking game.

droomph

weeb
Years
ok so this isn't today but I didn't have time yesterday since I was too busy sleeping.

tumblr_lgja3m3mAj1qb1huy.jpg

granted, it was cold and fast-foodish (it was in a fridge for about forever and I only had time to microwave it 20 seconds) but it was just…um yeah let's just say I would marry it and eat its whole family.

also honorable mention

400763_10151444700099822_851727897_n.jpg

let's just say I wanted to cry it was so good ╥﹏╥

it's called a lokomoko

Belldandy

[color=teal][b]Ice-Type Fanatic[/b][/color]
Years
Medium Apple Cinnamon Tea 2x2 and a Sausage McMuffin [Tim Horton's]
Spicy Pesto Pasta [Great Value]
750mL Coca Cola
Cheetos

So far.

Sirfetch’d

Woke up and ate some cereal and a slice of watermelon. That is all so far!

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
Years
Just share with us what you ate today. Reply to this thread every single day!

Today I had Healthy Choice Beef Merlot, some carrot sticks, healthy choice Chicken Margherita, some fresh strawberries, V8, Iced Tea, Green Tea (hot) and Orange Juice,

What about you? What did you eat today?

I ate hash brown patties scrambled eggs and sausage with bacon and biscuits and gravy.

Back