• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

+ Mathematical! + - The Adventure Time Fan Club

Years
"Hello donk!" I lol'd this looks like it will be a pretty great episode. I wonder how Finn and Brocko will get along? Any thoughts?
I really think it's all going to depend on Finn's feelings towards PB, especially since he is with Flame Princess now (as mentioned in the long preview clip above) but based on the previews, I think Brocko isn't a good character, as seen through the long preview with PB in frustration.. However, the short preview totally negates the negativity in PB from the long preview, so I really think that this is an episode to watch.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I really think it's all going to depend on Finn's feelings towards PB, especially since he is with Flame Princess now (as mentioned in the long preview clip above) but based on the previews, I think Brocko isn't a good character, as seen through the long preview with PB in frustration.. However, the short preview totally negates the negativity in PB from the long preview, so I really think that this is an episode to watch.

Yeah maybe since he's with Flame Princess now , then maybe he won't really worry about PB having a suitor. Maybe he's finally over her cause he can focus on another girl now.

Yeah I agree about Brocko , he doesn't seem like a good character to me. From looking at the preview it looks he's gonna get into PB's way too much of her annoyance. He could get really upset about her ignoring him and cause trouble which will lead Finn and Jake to save her. Though we'll see when the episode airs.

Years
Hopefully y'all wathched (or have plans to watch) The Suitor..

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Ok watched The Suitor tonight. Here's my thoughts.

Spoiler:

Anybody else have thoughts? It' be cool if more people here would share thoughts on episodes! Discuss please!

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
Have you ever read the any of the Adventure Time comics? Despite my love for Adventure Time, I'd have to say no. I've been seeing a lot of pictures online of Marceline and the Scream Queens, but I never took the time to read it.

Treecko

Years
Have you ever read the any of the Adventure Time comics? Despite my love for Adventure Time, I'd have to say no. I've been seeing a lot of pictures online of Marceline and the Scream Queens, but I never took the time to read it.

I haven't read Marceline and the Scream Queens either, but once you have to read the comic based on the show (or the Adventure Time comic), you should. It's just as good.

Anyway, how about a new topic.

If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do?

I'll answer later, but yeah, discuss.

Years
If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do? I wouldn't do what Jake did, and that's reject her, especially if I was representing on someone's behalf to her (Flame Princess). I would also faint if I saw her in real life because her power of fire is so amazing <33 of course if she doesn't use it on you, lol

yay 600th post ^_^

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I really wasn't crazy about The Suitor. I don't know why, it just wasn't very enjoyable to me. Probably because Finn and Jake weren't running around doing crazy stuff.

If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do?

I would be really excited yet apprehensive if I met Marcelline in real life because you never know what she is going to do and if she is going to mess with you. But that is what I like about her :P

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
If you could meet your favorite character in real life, how would you react and what would you do? I would totally freak out if I ever saw Marceline in real life. She's the vampire queen, and she's a daughter of a soul-sucking demon. As much as I love Marcy, I'm still scared of her.

Treecko

Years

I said Jake's my favorite character in the sign-up form, but honestly I think it's both Jake and Lumpy Space Princess. So I'll answer for both.

If I meet Jake , I'd freak out pretty much but also be pretty happy. Though then him and I would go grab Finn and go on an adventure with them. I'd also test out his Stretchy Powers a bit haha. And maybe also visit Lady with him and see his Raincorn/Dog children.

LSP: Same reaction as Jake, but I'd also be happy. I have no idea what we'd do, she seems like a really brat to be around if you mess with her though. So maybe try to not get in her face. Maybe hang with her and Turtle Princess or if possible see if I could go to Lumpy Space, though I'm sure I'd get kicked out for being a smooth person though. However she could turn me into a Lumpy Space Person for a while. If so, then I think I'd go to promcoming at least once lol. Hopefully I wouldn't remain a Lumpy Space Person forever cause I wouldn't like being all bratty and moody.

Hannah

beep bop boop
Years
  • Age 23
  • Seen Nov 16, 2021
However she could turn me into a Lumpy Space Person for a while.

You'd better hurry, though. Remember that you only have till sunset, then go to Makeout Point and ask those smooth wannabes for the antidote. Assuming you meet LSP, of course.

Treecko

Years
You'd better hurry, though. Remember that you only have till sunset, then go to Makeout Point and ask those smooth wannabes for the antidote. Assuming you meet LSP, of course.

Oh right, I probably really wouldn't have much time to do a lot in Lumpy Space then. So if meet LSP, then IDK what I'd do, probably not much. Haha.

There's a AT marathon all this weekend on Cartoon Network (or at least here in the US.) , anyone watching? Since I have my DVR set up to record all Adventure Time episodes, I have watched some of it that aired yesterday. Hopefully I can catch some of it today on TV too.

Years
There's a AT marathon all this weekend on Cartoon Network (or at least here in the US.) , anyone watching? Since I have my DVR set up to record all Adventure Time episodes, I have watched some of it that aired yesterday. Hopefully I can catch some of it today on TV too.
I was gonna bring it up yesterday but didn't think about it :P But yes, I watched at least 5 out of the 8 hours yesterday, and plan to watch most of it again today. Most of the episodes they aired though were ones I've already seen (despite the fact that I've only "watched" AT for about a month now), and I haven't seen all of them.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years
I caught the end of the marathon. I didn't know it was on- I wish I had because I would have been watching it all day in bed (I wasn't feel well this weekend). But yeah, I saw a couple episodes and I saw the snail in Jake The Dad!

Does anyone else find his puppies adorable?

Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
I caught the end of the marathon. I didn't know it was on- I wish I had because I would have been watching it all day in bed (I wasn't feel well this weekend). But yeah, I saw a couple episodes and I saw the snail in Jake The Dad!

Does anyone else find his puppies adorable?

Spoiler:

I tried to watch as much as I could of the marathon as I could and ended up seeing most of Sunday's episodes.
And yes, Jake's puppies are really cute. :3

And this is a bit late, but yesterday, The Party's Over, Isla de Señoritaaired. Feel free to discuss about it if you like. :)

Years
Jake and Lady's puppies are adorable indeed, and I really like the fact how each of them somehow inherits a trait of both Jake and Lady.

As for The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita..
Spoiler:

Treecko

Years
Some thoughts on The Party's Over, Isla de Señorita.

Spoiler:

New topic:

Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot?

Me that's hard to answer really, but I guess Magic Man cause of how he purposely acts like a jerk for his own pleasure and causes misery to others for fun.

Years
Do you have a least favorite character or one you don't like a lot? Yes, I do. That'd be The Lich. Although some could disagree, I say The Lich because of how he ruins the "good" around Ooo and how he has the power to possess anything. I also don't understand how he could emerge from the effects of a bomb exploding from a millennium prior, and he's just plain mischievous and unstoppable, as proven when he was able to possess the snail to unfree himself behind Finn and Bubblegum's backs.

Rai

Quarter Life Crisis! @.@
Years

Treetrunks. I just don't like her for some reason. Her voice is annoying and I find her kind of creepy when she is trying to be sexy (Treetrunks Episode) or making out with the pig. I also feel like she doesn't add much to the show.

The same thing for Lemongrab. I don't like him at all; he is annoying and doesn't do anything for the show IMO. I wish they would stop making him appear in episodes because I can't stand him ._.

Treecko

Years

Treetrunks. I just don't like her for some reason. Her voice is annoying and I find her kind of creepy when she is trying to be sexy (Treetrunks Episode) or making out with the pig. I also feel like she doesn't add much to the show.

The same thing for Lemongrab. I don't like him at all; he is annoying and doesn't do anything for the show IMO. I wish they would stop making him appear in episodes because I can't stand him ._.

Yeah I used to really like Tree Trunks and personally don't find her voice that annoying. But it is kind of creepy when she makes out with Pig. But I don't know, I find her Southern personality kind of fun.

Ok new topic.

Do you have a least episode or one you don't like a lot?

Similar but yeah go discuss!

Back