Trade Shops Need a very specific Pokémon bred or trained for your team? In this forum you can browse the vast collections of our most established traders! Only one thread may be created per user.

TrollandToad.com
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools
  #101    
Old February 10th, 2013 (3:25 AM).
lineofdeath's Avatar
lineofdeath lineofdeath is offline
...overuser of the ellipsis...
    FC:
    IGN:
     
    Join Date: Jan 2013
    Location: online
    Age: 17
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Quirky
    Posts: 179
    I am interested in your free shiny blitzle, ill trade an item
    __________________
    murder is unnecessary
    overuser of the ellipsis ...

    peace is key...


    hey guys... check my trading shop...
    http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=305409
    ..........................................................................................................................................they call me red.http://www.pokecommunity.com/signaturepics/sigpic362557_3.gif

    Relevant Advertising!

      #102    
    Old February 10th, 2013 (6:37 AM).
    ForeverTorterra ForeverTorterra is offline
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jan 2012
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Docile
      Posts: 30
      Could I adopt the shiny Caterpie?
        #103    
      Old February 10th, 2013 (10:35 AM).
      이큐리's Avatar
      이큐리 이큐리 is offline
      우리 둘만의 암호
      • Crystal Tier
      FC:
      IGN:
       
      Join Date: Jan 2009
      Location: 이큐리의집
      Gender: Female
      Nature: Impish
      Posts: 2,254
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by KingFloyd View Post
      i want your mons but my wifi dont work at my dorm at college ><

      >>im back btw<<
      That sucks. :<

      Quote:
      Originally Posted by lineofdeath View Post
      I am interested in your free shiny blitzle, ill trade an item
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by ForeverTorterra View Post
      Could I adopt the shiny Caterpie?
      Both of you have been added to the claim list. Let me know when you can pick them up and we'll work out a time.
      __________________
        #104    
      Old February 10th, 2013 (2:18 PM).
      ForeverTorterra ForeverTorterra is offline
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jan 2012
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Docile
        Posts: 30
        I can trade now if you're available, My FC is 5286 6715 7718 and I'm trading with White
          #105    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (3:07 PM).
        이큐리's Avatar
        이큐리 이큐리 is offline
        우리 둘만의 암호
        • Crystal Tier
        FC:
        IGN:
         
        Join Date: Jan 2009
        Location: 이큐리의집
        Gender: Female
        Nature: Impish
        Posts: 2,254
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by ForeverTorterra View Post
        I can trade now if you're available, My FC is 5286 6715 7718 and I'm trading with White
        I'm sorry for the late reply. Will you be on later tonight?
        __________________
          #106    
        Old February 13th, 2013 (4:40 PM).
        ForeverTorterra ForeverTorterra is offline
          FC:
          IGN:
           
          Join Date: Jan 2012
          Gender: Female
          Nature: Docile
          Posts: 30
          I'm on right now I'll be in the Wifi-room if you're ready
            #107    
          Old February 13th, 2013 (4:48 PM).
          MidnightDarkrai's Avatar
          MidnightDarkrai MidnightDarkrai is offline
          Champion in the making
            FC: reading
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jun 2012
            Location: idaho
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Timid
            Posts: 11
            What do u want for ur shiny haxorus
            __________________
            I lurk in the darkness never being spotted let's say I am a shadow within your shadow. I silently gaze upon you then when you fall asleep I feast upon your dreams.
            Any one up for a battle pm me.
            I am looking for a perfect or near iv perfect ditto pm or vm me for a negotiation
            My friend code is 2538 3271 6401
              #108    
            Old May 21st, 2013 (12:31 PM).
            이큐리's Avatar
            이큐리 이큐리 is offline
            우리 둘만의 암호
            • Crystal Tier
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 이큐리의집
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,254
            Hello all. I'm back for a bit maybe longer.


            Bumps. <3
            __________________
              #109    
            Old May 21st, 2013 (6:32 PM).
            Tyrael's Avatar
            Tyrael Tyrael is offline
            This is a Sailor's Prayer
            • Crystal Tier
            FC: 1048-9068-0349
            IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
             
            Join Date: Mar 2013
            Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 407
            Hai Mia! Welcome back, I hope you stay for a while this time

            I am interested in these 6 pokemon.

            Starmie https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1764294
            Jolteon https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4639348
            Politoed https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1764293
            Espeon https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4639390
            Uxie https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1788348
            Gyarados https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1763562

            If you wouldn't mind, could you check my thread for them? *hopes you're interested in something I have* >.
            __________________










            As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
            Trade Thread3DS FCPair
              #110    
            Old May 21st, 2013 (6:59 PM). Edited May 21st, 2013 by 이큐리.
            이큐리's Avatar
            이큐리 이큐리 is offline
            우리 둘만의 암호
            • Crystal Tier
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 이큐리의집
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,254
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dyl-icious View Post
            Hai Mia! Welcome back, I hope you stay for a while this time ;)

            I am interested in these 6 pokemon.

            Starmie https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1764294
            Jolteon https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4639348
            Politoed https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1764293
            Espeon https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=4639390
            Uxie https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1788348
            Gyarados https://www.pokecheck.org/?p=detail&uid=1763562

            If you wouldn't mind, could you check my thread for them? :) *hopes you're interested in something I have* >.<
            I'm interested in these DWFs.

            Cubone ѫ Battle Armor
            Relicanth ѫ Sturdy
            Togetic ѫ Super Luck
            Jellicent ѫ Damp
            Larvitar ѫ Sand Veil
            Whismur ѫ Rattled

            C: I'll be using my White 2 FC in the first post.
            __________________
              #111    
            Old May 24th, 2013 (12:23 PM).
            Necrum's Avatar
            Necrum Necrum is offline
            I AM THE REAL SONIC
            • Crystal Tier
            FC: 1435-4289-9306
            IGN: Necrum
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Location: Portland, OR
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 5,207
            I need a Pokemon to these specifications:

            Species: Ferrothorn
            IVs: Flawless
            Nature: Relaxed
            EVs: HP 252, Def 88, SpD 168
            Moves:
            -Spikes
            -Leech Seed
            -Gyro Ball
            -Power Whip
              #112    
            Old May 24th, 2013 (1:52 PM).
            이큐리's Avatar
            이큐리 이큐리 is offline
            우리 둘만의 암호
            • Crystal Tier
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 이큐리의집
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,254
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
            I need a Pokemon to these specifications:

            Species: Ferrothorn
            IVs: Flawless
            Nature: Relaxed
            EVs: HP 252, Def 88, SpD 168
            Moves:
            -Spikes
            -Leech Seed
            -Gyro Ball
            -Power Whip
            All done. ♥
            __________________
              #113    
            Old May 24th, 2013 (2:00 PM). Edited May 24th, 2013 by Necrum.
            Necrum's Avatar
            Necrum Necrum is offline
            I AM THE REAL SONIC
            • Crystal Tier
            FC: 1435-4289-9306
            IGN: Necrum
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Location: Portland, OR
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 5,207
            Now I need:

            Species: Slowbro
            IVs: Flawless
            Nature: Bold
            EVs: HP 252, Def 252, SpA 4
            Ability: Regenerator
            Moves:
            -Scald
            -Psychic
            -Thunder Wave
            -Slack Off


            And thanks, it's perfect!
              #114    
            Old May 24th, 2013 (2:01 PM). Edited May 24th, 2013 by Tyrael.
            Tyrael's Avatar
            Tyrael Tyrael is offline
            This is a Sailor's Prayer
            • Crystal Tier
            FC: 1048-9068-0349
            IGN: Dylicious/Mayweather
             
            Join Date: Mar 2013
            Location: Deep in the Heart of Texas
            Age: 24
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 407
            Hai Mia!! I need this:


            Species: Foongus
            IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30
            Nature: Calm
            Egg Moves: Stun Spore
            Ability: Regenerator
            Shiny: Yes please <3
            Nickname: Shroomy
            __________________










            As long as these struggles are aimless, we will all be standing still.
            Trade Thread3DS FCPair
              #115    
            Old May 24th, 2013 (4:42 PM).
            이큐리's Avatar
            이큐리 이큐리 is offline
            우리 둘만의 암호
            • Crystal Tier
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 이큐리의집
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,254
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
            Now I need:

            Species: Slowbro
            IVs: Flawless
            Nature: Bold
            EVs: HP 252, Def 252, SpA 4
            Ability: Regenerator
            Moves:
            -Scald
            -Psychic
            -Thunder Wave
            -Slack Off


            And thanks, it's perfect!
            All done. ♥


            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dyl-icious View Post
            Hai Mia!! I need this:


            Species: Foongus
            IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30
            Nature: Calm
            Egg Moves: Stun Spore
            Ability: Regenerator
            Shiny: Yes please <3
            Nickname: Shroomy
            Still seed searching for yours. c:
            __________________
              #116    
            Old May 24th, 2013 (4:57 PM).
            Necrum's Avatar
            Necrum Necrum is offline
            I AM THE REAL SONIC
            • Crystal Tier
            FC: 1435-4289-9306
            IGN: Necrum
             
            Join Date: Jul 2012
            Location: Portland, OR
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Adamant
            Posts: 5,207
            Thank you! It's perfect. As usual.
              #117    
            Old May 25th, 2013 (9:42 AM).
            이큐리's Avatar
            이큐리 이큐리 is offline
            우리 둘만의 암호
            • Crystal Tier
            FC:
            IGN:
             
            Join Date: Jan 2009
            Location: 이큐리의집
            Gender: Female
            Nature: Impish
            Posts: 2,254
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by Dyl-icious View Post
            Hai Mia!! I need this:


            Species: Foongus
            IVs: 31/31/31/31/31/30
            Nature: Calm
            Egg Moves: Stun Spore
            Ability: Regenerator
            Shiny: Yes please <3
            Nickname: Shroomy
            All done. ♥


            Quote:
            Originally Posted by NecrumWarrior View Post
            Thank you! It's perfect. As usual.
            You're welcome! ♥
            __________________
              #118    
            Old May 27th, 2013 (7:48 PM).
            retinaburn's Avatar
            retinaburn retinaburn is offline
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Dec 2012
              Location: Florida
              Gender: Male
              Nature: Mild
              Posts: 37
              Here is my DW ability Ninetales / Vulpix request! Thank you so much in advance.

              Species: Ninetales
              Nickname: none
              Nature: Timid
              Ability: DW drought
              Gender: F
              IV: Hidden power ICE (if possible)
              EV: not required
              Moves: Sunny Day, SolarBeam, FireBlast, HP Ice
              Shiny: no preference
              __________________
              Check out my (now dead) trade shop, Retinaburn's Pokedex Push! Visit my trader review thread!

              Gen V White 2 FC: 0820-4702-6493 (commonly used for Pokedex pickups)
              Gen V Black 2 FC: 4170-6415-3455 (DWFs, other random fulfillment)
              Gen V Black 1 FC: 1464-7194-0424 (sometimes used for RNG pickups)
              3DS FC - Version X - 0104-0057-8507 - IGN Retinaburn
                #119    
              Old May 28th, 2013 (6:25 AM).
              이큐리's Avatar
              이큐리 이큐리 is offline
              우리 둘만의 암호
              • Crystal Tier
              FC:
              IGN:
               
              Join Date: Jan 2009
              Location: 이큐리의집
              Gender: Female
              Nature: Impish
              Posts: 2,254
              Quote:
              Originally Posted by retinaburn View Post
              Here is my DW ability Ninetales / Vulpix request! Thank you so much in advance.

              Species: Ninetales
              Nickname: none
              Nature: Timid
              Ability: DW drought
              Gender: F
              IV: Hidden power ICE (if possible)
              EV: not required
              Moves: Sunny Day, SolarBeam, FireBlast, HP Ice
              Shiny: no preference
              All done. ♥
              __________________
                #120    
              Old May 28th, 2013 (7:24 AM).
              retinaburn's Avatar
              retinaburn retinaburn is offline
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Dec 2012
                Location: Florida
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Mild
                Posts: 37
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by miakalina View Post
                All done. ♥
                Wow, that was fast... and looks great!!! I will be around for most of the day, and will try to login to trade chat towards the evening hours eastern time 8pm-12pm, about when I saw you in TC yesterday.

                PM me when you are around or available to trade. No rush!!! Thank you!
                __________________
                Check out my (now dead) trade shop, Retinaburn's Pokedex Push! Visit my trader review thread!

                Gen V White 2 FC: 0820-4702-6493 (commonly used for Pokedex pickups)
                Gen V Black 2 FC: 4170-6415-3455 (DWFs, other random fulfillment)
                Gen V Black 1 FC: 1464-7194-0424 (sometimes used for RNG pickups)
                3DS FC - Version X - 0104-0057-8507 - IGN Retinaburn
                  #121    
                Old May 28th, 2013 (7:09 PM).
                이큐리's Avatar
                이큐리 이큐리 is offline
                우리 둘만의 암호
                • Crystal Tier
                FC:
                IGN:
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2009
                Location: 이큐리의집
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Impish
                Posts: 2,254
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by retinaburn View Post
                Wow, that was fast... and looks great!!! I will be around for most of the day, and will try to login to trade chat towards the evening hours eastern time 8pm-12pm, about when I saw you in TC yesterday.

                PM me when you are around or available to trade. No rush!!! Thank you!
                Don't forget to stop by again if you need another request. :D
                __________________
                  #122    
                Old June 2nd, 2013 (3:14 PM).
                MidnightDarkrai's Avatar
                MidnightDarkrai MidnightDarkrai is offline
                Champion in the making
                  FC: reading
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jun 2012
                  Location: idaho
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Timid
                  Posts: 11
                  Hello i would like to make a request

                  Species: Haxorus
                  Nickname:Legion
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Ability: Mold Breaker
                  Gender: Male
                  IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 or any as long as attack,defense and speed have 31
                  EV: none
                  Moves: Night Slash or Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance and Earthquake
                  Shiny: Yes please if u can't its all right.
                  __________________
                  I lurk in the darkness never being spotted let's say I am a shadow within your shadow. I silently gaze upon you then when you fall asleep I feast upon your dreams.
                  Any one up for a battle pm me.
                  I am looking for a perfect or near iv perfect ditto pm or vm me for a negotiation
                  My friend code is 2538 3271 6401
                    #123    
                  Old June 2nd, 2013 (6:06 PM).
                  이큐리's Avatar
                  이큐리 이큐리 is offline
                  우리 둘만의 암호
                  • Crystal Tier
                  FC:
                  IGN:
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2009
                  Location: 이큐리의집
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Impish
                  Posts: 2,254
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MidnightDarkrai View Post
                  Hello i would like to make a request

                  Species: Haxorus
                  Nickname:Legion
                  Nature: Adamant
                  Ability: Mold Breaker
                  Gender: Male
                  IV: 31/31/31/31/31/31 or any as long as attack,defense and speed have 31
                  EV: none
                  Moves: Night Slash or Outrage, Dragon Claw, Dragon Dance and Earthquake
                  Shiny: Yes please if u can't its all right.
                  I already have a Pokemon like that. I don't want to have to breed another one. xD
                  Do you maybe want to try trading for it?

                  It can relearn Dragon Dance and Dragon Claw. It can also be nicknamed.
                  There's a UT version as well.
                  __________________
                    #124    
                  Old June 2nd, 2013 (6:12 PM). Edited June 2nd, 2013 by MidnightDarkrai.
                  MidnightDarkrai's Avatar
                  MidnightDarkrai MidnightDarkrai is offline
                  Champion in the making
                    FC: reading
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jun 2012
                    Location: idaho
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Timid
                    Posts: 11
                    Can I have more details about him please.

                    I can't choose what do u want for the UT and what do u want for the trained one.
                    __________________
                    I lurk in the darkness never being spotted let's say I am a shadow within your shadow. I silently gaze upon you then when you fall asleep I feast upon your dreams.
                    Any one up for a battle pm me.
                    I am looking for a perfect or near iv perfect ditto pm or vm me for a negotiation
                    My friend code is 2538 3271 6401
                      #125    
                    Old June 3rd, 2013 (1:41 AM).
                    이큐리's Avatar
                    이큐리 이큐리 is offline
                    우리 둘만의 암호
                    • Crystal Tier
                    FC:
                    IGN:
                     
                    Join Date: Jan 2009
                    Location: 이큐리의집
                    Gender: Female
                    Nature: Impish
                    Posts: 2,254
                    Quote:
                    Originally Posted by MidnightDarkrai View Post
                    Can I have more details about him please.

                    I can't choose what do u want for the UT and what do u want for the trained one.
                    The picture is a link to the pokemon.
                    __________________
                    Closed Thread

                    Quick Reply

                    Join the conversation!

                    Create an account to post a reply in this thread, participate in other discussions, and more!

                    Create a PokéCommunity Account

                    Sponsored Links
                    Thread Tools

                    Posting Rules
                    You may not post new threads
                    You may not post replies
                    You may not post attachments
                    You may not edit your posts

                    BB code is On
                    Smilies are On
                    [IMG] code is On
                    HTML code is Off

                    Forum Jump


                    All times are GMT -8. The time now is 2:19 PM.