• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Best out of three

Whats one is you fav?

• Pichu

Votes: 4 11.1%
  • Pikachu

Votes: 13 36.1%
  • Raichu

Votes: 19 52.8%

• Total voters

Bounsweet

Fruit Pokémon
Years
  • Seen Sep 17, 2018
I love Raichu and I think Pichu is adorable (it's a tough choice between those two) but Pikachu isn't up there with them to me. I still like Pikachu, but I like the other two more.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Jan 2, 2024
Not sure between Pikachu and Raichu but I think I'd say Pikachu just because it's slightly cuter. Raichu is really cool though, always loved it in the manga specifically. Agree with Corona Infinity!

Years
Raichu has a better design and is the strongest of the three. I used to hate Pikachu as a kid due to its excessive use as the mascot and I suppose I originally liked Raichu as a way of boycotting that. Pichu similarly gets too much attention, despite Raichu's clear superiority.

These days I don't mind Pichu or Pikachu, but Raichu has survived as my 2nd favourite pokémon of all after various generations. So Raichu wins.

Back