Sixth Generation The Kalos region awaits! Explore a new world, capture new Pokémon, and fight off Team Flare in one of the newer installments of the core Pokémon series.

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #126    
Old May 22nd, 2013 (8:07 PM).
LycaNinja's Avatar
LycaNinja LycaNinja is offline
Werewolf Assassin
     
    Join Date: Sep 2010
    Age: 24
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Docile
    Posts: 232
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
    Bro, its not that using "u" and "r" is childish, its that i m addicted to facebook and other social websites..
    I dun think nobody has prblm wid my language, i make it short and most importantly clear to all.
    About the new type, has it been confirmed? Has the new type chart shows the fairy type?
    I have a problem with it so that's a lie...

    Either a new type or a chart retyping has been confirmed by Smash... Maybe both... Maybe more than one type... But definitively one of those things...
    __________________


    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #127    
    Old May 22nd, 2013 (8:24 PM).
    Cyclone's Avatar
    Cyclone Cyclone is offline
    Eye of the Storm
       
      Join Date: Jul 2012
      Gender: Male
      Posts: 3,392
      Quote:
      Originally Posted by shubham2207 View Post
      Bro, its not that using "u" and "r" is childish, its that i m addicted to facebook and other social websites..
      I dun think nobody has prblm wid my language, i make it short and most importantly clear to all.
      About the new type, has it been confirmed? Has the new type chart shows the fairy type?
      Spoiler:

      Kidding aside, yes, either a retyping of...something is in the works, or there is a new type. We don't know which, as LycaNinja said.

      Cyclone
      __________________
      "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

      Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
      Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

      Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

      Reply With Quote
        #128    
      Old May 22nd, 2013 (8:35 PM).
      shubham2207's Avatar
      shubham2207 shubham2207 is offline
      Lone Wolf
         
        Join Date: Dec 2012
        Location: Earth
        Age: 22
        Gender: Male
        Nature: Naughty
        Posts: 243
        Quote:
        Originally Posted by CycloneGU View Post
        Spoiler:

        Kidding aside, yes, either a retyping of...something is in the works, or there is a new type. We don't know which, as LycaNinja said.

        Cyclone
        lol..! I hate nazis..! :-<
        i hope so that no new type (atleast fairy) is introduced.
        Reply With Quote
          #129    
        Old May 24th, 2013 (9:01 AM).
        tnfsf11
        Guest
           
          Posts: n/a
          Can I make my own rumor? Listen to this...
          I think there will be a domino-like Pokemon that evolves into a dice thingy.
          WHY? a few weeks before X & Y were even announced, I had a dream that Nintendo is going to make a new gen, & as a teaser they showed the Pokemon I mentioned, when I woke up I posted about it in the General Pokemon Chit-Chat section...
          This may be purely silly or crazily supernatural, I just thought about mentioning it here & hear opinions.
          Reply With Quote
            #130    
          Old May 24th, 2013 (1:27 PM).
          Guy Guy is offline
          just a guy
          • Silver Tier
           
          Join Date: Sep 2008
          Location: Florida
          Age: 25
          Gender: Male
          Posts: 7,190
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
          Can I make my own rumor? Listen to this...
          I think there will be a domino-like Pokemon that evolves into a dice thingy.
          WHY? a few weeks before X & Y were even announced, I had a dream that Nintendo is going to make a new gen, & as a teaser they showed the Pokemon I mentioned, when I woke up I posted about it in the General Pokemon Chit-Chat section...
          This may be purely silly or crazily supernatural, I just thought about mentioning it here & hear opinions.
          I don't think you can call it a rumor one can talk about if you admit it's from a dream you had a couple weeks before the games were announced. :\
          Reply With Quote
            #131    
          Old May 24th, 2013 (2:35 PM).
          tnfsf11
          Guest
             
            Posts: n/a
            Err, okay.
            But I must say I saw other people talking about their dream visions too you know...
            Reply With Quote
              #132    
            Old May 24th, 2013 (3:00 PM).
            Jake♫'s Avatar
            Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
            ► My Happy Little Pill 
            • Platinum Tier
             
            Join Date: May 2008
            Location: New York
            Gender: Male
            Nature: Lax
            Posts: 2,950
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
            Err, okay.
            But I must say I saw other people talking about their dream visions too you know...
            I don't think he's saying that there's something wrong with discussing it, it's just not exactly a rumor. Rumors are generally coming from someone who claims to have a reliable source, or are some sort of in depth theory. An idea for a new Pokémon isn't exactly a rumor, it's just that, an idea. Especially when you reveal the source is a dream, it kind of takes the mystery out of it =P

            On what you actually suggested though, I guess it's a cool concept, but I feel like a domino and a pair of dice are kind of a strange physical idea for a Pokémon. I guess I can kind of see it, going from a sort of thinner domino with maybe 3 dots on it, then evolving into the dice where it becomes bigger, and both of them have a three on them? No clue really =P
            __________________
            Reply With Quote
              #133    
            Old May 25th, 2013 (4:59 AM). Edited May 25th, 2013 by tnfsf11.
            tnfsf11
            Guest
               
              Posts: n/a
              I meant that the domino folds & becomes a dice, every black dot is an eye, so it's like a creepy creature that can see in all ways
              And I actually don't think it's that ridiculous, I mean we have pokes inspired by inert objects like Magnemite, Voltorb, Rotom (its formes), Trubbish...etc, so I don't think they would mind making that Pokemon
              Reply With Quote
                #134    
              Old May 25th, 2013 (5:09 AM).
              Cyclone's Avatar
              Cyclone Cyclone is offline
              Eye of the Storm
                 
                Join Date: Jul 2012
                Gender: Male
                Posts: 3,392
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
                I meant that the domino folds & becomes a dice, every black dot is an eye, so it's like a creepy creature that can see in all ways
                It's been said that the first Pokémon stem from dreams the designers had. Basically, we're pitting their dreams against each other. Yowza.

                This meanwhile is an interesting concept. Likely won't happen though.

                Cyclone
                __________________
                "Y'know...my Emolga really wants to shock your Dedenne."

                Cyclone. FC: 2079-8536-2160. Safari on X (5327-1949-9511): Lampent, Pumpkaboo, and Golurk (Ghost). Champion of the GC11 Pokémon Challenge!
                Breeder extraordinaire. Semi-competent battler.

                Building an event collection. If you want to help my sickness, ask what I have to trade!

                Reply With Quote
                  #135    
                Old May 25th, 2013 (1:33 PM).
                Z25's Avatar
                Z25 Z25 is offline
                Team Player
                • PokéCommunity Daily
                 
                Join Date: Feb 2013
                Age: 19
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Calm
                Posts: 1,736
                It could though, believe it or not i had a dream about gothitelle before black and white was announced, no joke. It was creepy but cool.
                Reply With Quote
                  #136    
                Old May 25th, 2013 (10:58 PM).
                colours's Avatar
                colours colours is online now
                skylighted
                minds
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: Apr 2005
                Gender: Female
                Nature: Quiet
                Posts: 29,354
                I've never had anything like that happen, but it seems pretty flipping cool, Anonygoose. oo; That's what I think personally. xD; For me I think it could happen~! Anything is a possibility at this point since we haven't really seen anything first-hand, so I wouldn't knock it out so quickly, really~! Even if it's something that Gamefreak themselves seem unlikely to create.
                __________________

                Hard wind blows as the night is born
                And the dark feels so safe
                My body yearns for that need to start
                Cause it's too hard to wait
                We're going out tonight with something to prove
                Take to the streets and let our demons loose
                Put your hands up
                Reply With Quote
                  #137    
                Old May 26th, 2013 (6:12 PM).
                Jake♫'s Avatar
                Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                ► My Happy Little Pill 
                • Platinum Tier
                 
                Join Date: May 2008
                Location: New York
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Lax
                Posts: 2,950
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by AnonygooseD View Post
                I meant that the domino folds & becomes a dice, every black dot is an eye, so it's like a creepy creature that can see in all ways ;)
                And I actually don't think it's that ridiculous, I mean we have pokes inspired by inert objects like Magnemite, Voltorb, Rotom (its formes), Trubbish...etc, so I don't think they would mind making that Pokemon :)
                Well I'm not a mind reader, so I would have no idea what you were going for =P But also sounds like a cool concept I suppose. Definitely possible, but who knows.
                __________________
                Reply With Quote
                  #138    
                Old May 26th, 2013 (9:13 PM).
                MJT1990's Avatar
                MJT1990 MJT1990 is offline
                Unhatched Suicune Egg
                   
                  Join Date: May 2013
                  Location: Southfield, MI
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Jolly
                  Posts: 25
                  Didnt the guy say there would be a new battle system for FLYING types specifically? What do you guys think that would be like? Gaurdian signs or would it be a minigame? Would 2 flying types have to be on the screen and does the way you do it affact damage/ accuracy? That would be crazy.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #139    
                  Old May 27th, 2013 (7:44 PM).
                  colours's Avatar
                  colours colours is online now
                  skylighted
                  minds
                  • Platinum Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2005
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 29,354
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MJT1990 View Post
                  Didnt the guy say there would be a new battle system for FLYING types specifically? What do you guys think that would be like? Gaurdian signs or would it be a minigame? Would 2 flying types have to be on the screen and does the way you do it affact damage/ accuracy? That would be crazy.
                  Honestly, I take information like that with a grain of salt. If said system doesn't get revealed by the next Pokemon Smash, then I highly doubt it's something that's going to be true. Why is it necessary to have a system for flying types specifically? .___.;; I guess it'd be a neat addition, but the question in my mind is: Why? IIRC, this includes levitate users, which means that this new battle system would extend to others like Hydreigon, Gengar, Flygon, the whole nine yards. But again, is it really necessary?
                  __________________

                  Hard wind blows as the night is born
                  And the dark feels so safe
                  My body yearns for that need to start
                  Cause it's too hard to wait
                  We're going out tonight with something to prove
                  Take to the streets and let our demons loose
                  Put your hands up
                  Reply With Quote
                    #140    
                  Old May 28th, 2013 (3:02 AM).
                  Guy Guy is offline
                  just a guy
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Sep 2008
                  Location: Florida
                  Age: 25
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 7,190
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by MJT1990 View Post
                  Didnt the guy say there would be a new battle system for FLYING types specifically? What do you guys think that would be like? Gaurdian signs or would it be a minigame? Would 2 flying types have to be on the screen and does the way you do it affact damage/ accuracy? That would be crazy.
                  A new battle system specifically or perhaps a side game a la Ringer Contests in the anime? If they were to create a battle system specially made for Flying types, then they'd have to do that for almost every other type such as Water for example.
                  Reply With Quote
                    #141    
                  Old May 28th, 2013 (7:01 AM).
                  Jake♫'s Avatar
                  Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                  ► My Happy Little Pill 
                  • Platinum Tier
                   
                  Join Date: May 2008
                  Location: New York
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 2,950
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by Twilight Sky View Post
                  Honestly, I take information like that with a grain of salt. If said system doesn't get revealed by the next Pokemon Smash, then I highly doubt it's something that's going to be true. Why is it necessary to have a system for flying types specifically? .___.;; I guess it'd be a neat addition, but the question in my mind is: Why? IIRC, this includes levitate users, which means that this new battle system would extend to others like Hydreigon, Gengar, Flygon, the whole nine yards. But again, is it really necessary?
                  I'm not disagreeing with you, but if it's something that isn't revealed in the next Smash/CoroCoro, that means nothing. I mean, we all thought they would have revealed Sylveon's typing by now, and look where we are still. They can choose to hold out on stuff as long as they want to. Heck, they don't even have to show it to us ahead of time and let it be a surprise for when the games come out. But as a whole I agree with your sentiment =P

                  If something like this were to happen though, I'd just want to see it come with the return of Contests and have it be a part of that. Plus, I just want to see anime-styled Contests make an appearance in the games, as they'd be so much more fun than the downgraded ones we had in Gen III and Gen IV (and I guess the Musicals as well).
                  __________________
                  Reply With Quote
                    #142    
                  Old May 28th, 2013 (8:05 AM).
                  colours's Avatar
                  colours colours is online now
                  skylighted
                  minds
                  • Platinum Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Apr 2005
                  Gender: Female
                  Nature: Quiet
                  Posts: 29,354
                  Quote:
                  I'm not disagreeing with you, but if it's something that isn't revealed in the next Smash/CoroCoro, that means nothing. I mean, we all thought they would have revealed Sylveon's typing by now, and look where we are still. They can choose to hold out on stuff as long as they want to. Heck, they don't even have to show it to us ahead of time and let it be a surprise for when the games come out. But as a whole I agree with your sentiment =P
                  I really hope that's not the case. xD; Now I'm a person that doesn't really mind surprises all that much, but not revealing something in Smash/Coro and leaving it as some surprise for us fans to find out doesn't really seem all that fun.

                  Quote:
                  I just want to see anime-styled Contests make an appearance in the games, as they'd be so much more fun than the downgraded ones we had in Gen III and Gen IV (and I guess the Musicals as well).
                  Also this! n__n Though honesty, I'm expecting Contests to become more and more washed up, as it happens pretty much every generation past Gen III, so my hopes aren't particularly high for those.
                  __________________

                  Hard wind blows as the night is born
                  And the dark feels so safe
                  My body yearns for that need to start
                  Cause it's too hard to wait
                  We're going out tonight with something to prove
                  Take to the streets and let our demons loose
                  Put your hands up
                  Reply With Quote
                    #143    
                  Old May 29th, 2013 (6:35 AM).
                  Evil Stud Muffin's Avatar
                  Evil Stud Muffin Evil Stud Muffin is offline
                  I like kitties
                  • Silver Tier
                   
                  Join Date: Jan 2013
                  Age: 24
                  Gender: Male
                  Nature: Lax
                  Posts: 2,739
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by LycaNinja View Post
                  Why would we have a Fairy and a Light type? The Sound theory is more likely...
                  SONICBOOMEON! I CHOOSE YOU!

                  I didn't know where to post this so I'm posting it everywhere...
                  Spoiler:


                  "Someone on /vp/ pointed this out. Kalos may be directly north of Unova in the Pokemon world. This could all be a coincidence, but note how the rivers in north Unova and south Kalos more or less match up. And the mountainous area near the Pokemon League in Unova matches up to the mountainous southern Kalos. Since Gen 5 was a reboot, could Gen 6 allow us to visit Unova? Again this could all be a coincidence, especially due to route numbers having been reset, but it's at the very least interesting speculation."
                  Doesn't make sense, as Unova has more land to the west, as shown by the Battle Subway map. Not to mention the League is actually a little hill, as on the B2W2 map, through the ice you can clearly tell there is forest behind it.
                  __________________

                  #328 Trapinch
                  Supporter Collab January 2015
                  Doctor Who Fan Club


                  Reply With Quote
                    #144    
                  Old May 29th, 2013 (8:22 AM).
                  Sabrewulf238's Avatar
                  Sabrewulf238 Sabrewulf238 is offline
                     
                    Join Date: May 2008
                    Age: 26
                    Gender: Male
                    Nature: Jolly
                    Posts: 2,219
                    If that did become true and Kalos was attached to Unova like that....I have to say it would be a really ugly landmass.

                    Like some kind of squid continent.
                    __________________
                    Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
                    Send me a pm if you add me.
                    Reply With Quote
                      #145    
                    Old May 29th, 2013 (9:01 AM).
                    Bluerang1's Avatar
                    Bluerang1 Bluerang1 is offline
                    pin pin
                       
                      Join Date: May 2009
                      Location: Hiougi City
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Relaxed
                      Posts: 2,548
                      Btw, according to the logic of some of those arguing for a Fairy type, all Pokemon should be Fairy type. They say "Fairies are mythical magical creatures". So is every single Pokemon....
                      __________________
                      3DS Friend Code: 1204-0601-9485
                      Pokémon X
                      Post on my wall if you add me so I can add you!
                      Reply With Quote
                        #146    
                      Old May 29th, 2013 (9:05 AM).
                      Jake♫'s Avatar
                      Jake♫ Jake♫ is offline
                      ► My Happy Little Pill 
                      • Platinum Tier
                       
                      Join Date: May 2008
                      Location: New York
                      Gender: Male
                      Nature: Lax
                      Posts: 2,950
                      Quote:
                      Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
                      Btw, according to the logic of some of those arguing for a Fairy type, all Pokemon should be Fairy type. They say "Fairies are mythical magical creatures". So is every single Pokemon....
                      I mean, in our universe they'd be considered mythical, but in the Pokémon world it's completely common-place for Pokémon to be there, so that's kind of irrelevant honestly. Plus, Game Freak probably doesn't even care about that kind of logic anyways =P
                      __________________
                      Reply With Quote
                        #147    
                      Old May 29th, 2013 (9:20 AM).
                      Powerserge's Avatar
                      Powerserge Powerserge is offline
                      The Imminent Victor
                         
                        Join Date: May 2013
                        Location: Florida
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Relaxed
                        Posts: 402
                        If they name the new type "Fairy-type", I will convince myself that I am too old to be playing this game, haha! Not knocking other people, but I personally hate that cutesy stuff, and having a Fairy type would give Gamefreak yet another reason to oversaturate the Pokeverse with Pokemon like that. But I really like playing......gaaaaaaah, what's a guy to do. I love change, but dang, that's just terrifying me.

                        ANYWAY, what makes people think that there are two new types being introduced, other than the Gen 2 comparisons?
                        __________________
                        Reply With Quote
                          #148    
                        Old May 29th, 2013 (9:28 AM).
                        Sabrewulf238's Avatar
                        Sabrewulf238 Sabrewulf238 is offline
                           
                          Join Date: May 2008
                          Age: 26
                          Gender: Male
                          Nature: Jolly
                          Posts: 2,219
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by Powerserge View Post
                          If they name the new type "Fairy-type", I will convince myself that I am too old to be playing this game, haha! Not knocking other people, but I personally hate that cutesy stuff, and having a Fairy type would give Gamefreak yet another reason to oversaturate the Pokeverse with Pokemon like that. But I really like playing......gaaaaaaah, what's a guy to do. I love change, but dang, that's just terrifying me.

                          ANYWAY, what makes people think that there are two new types being introduced, other than the Gen 2 comparisons?
                          I heard one of the leakers said that Xerneas would be a Fairy type.....in that case I think Fairy type would be moreso a "magic" or "mystic" type and not strictly pink cutesy creatures.
                          __________________
                          Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
                          Send me a pm if you add me.
                          Reply With Quote
                            #149    
                          Old May 29th, 2013 (9:31 AM).
                          Powerserge's Avatar
                          Powerserge Powerserge is offline
                          The Imminent Victor
                             
                            Join Date: May 2013
                            Location: Florida
                            Age: 26
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Relaxed
                            Posts: 402
                            Yeaaah, but still. I don't see a lot of badass designs being given the "Fairy" type, not at all. There are always going to be exceptions to generalizations, but not many in this case, probably. And not all cute Pokemon are pink! Pink isn't such a bad color either, haha.
                            __________________
                            Reply With Quote
                              #150    
                            Old May 29th, 2013 (9:52 AM).
                            Sabrewulf238's Avatar
                            Sabrewulf238 Sabrewulf238 is offline
                               
                              Join Date: May 2008
                              Age: 26
                              Gender: Male
                              Nature: Jolly
                              Posts: 2,219
                              Quote:
                              Originally Posted by Bluerang1 View Post
                              Btw, according to the logic of some of those arguing for a Fairy type, all Pokemon should be Fairy type. They say "Fairies are mythical magical creatures". So is every single Pokemon....
                              Is that really true?

                              I mean most pokemon seem pretty normal and unspectacular really (aside from the moves they can use)....I mean to us they're magical creatures but in the pokemon world itself they're probably less so.

                              More like creatures with amazing powers....it's not exactly the same thing as being magical.
                              __________________
                              Looking for X & Y friends, friend code is: 2964-8571-0102
                              Send me a pm if you add me.
                              Reply With Quote
                              Reply
                              Quick Reply

                              Sponsored Links
                              Thread Tools

                              Posting Rules
                              You may not post new threads
                              You may not post replies
                              You may not post attachments
                              You may not edit your posts

                              BB code is On
                              Smilies are On
                              [IMG] code is On
                              HTML code is Off

                              Forum Jump


                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 9:48 PM.