• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My OzzyCake brings all the boys to the yard

Status
Not open for further replies.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I had a goal to be a teacher as kid when I grew up. Neat.

Why do you want to become a teacher? Besides "All the *****es."

What was your reaction to being modded ? How and when did it happen?

Favorite club you've been a part of in Pokemon Clubs? Favorite club you've made in Pokemon Club ?

Do you have a favorite type/species of squirrel?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I had a goal to be a teacher as kid when I grew up. Neat.
What happened to the goal? :o

Why do you want to become a teacher? Besides "All the *****es."
Allllll da bi-oh okay :( Basically I mostly want to become a conservationist, but teaching seems like a much more appropriate career for the future I've got planned. In relation to family, kids, etc, it just seems like a much more viable career path for the life I want to lead haha. But as for the job itself it does sound incredible - I've always loved the idea of helping a generation to embrace learning and such, but I don't expect it to be an easy job either.

What was your reaction to being modded ? How and when did it happen?
It happened in December 2011 by Nick posting this huge VM including all of his personality traits and all of mine and then going on to ask if I wanted to be a mod - it was a lot of fun, great way for it to happen and I'll never forget it haha. My reaction was along the lines of "omg what this is so great ah :D" and involved singing along to the song Judas a lot, for some reason!

Favorite club you've been a part of in Pokemon Clubs? Favorite club you've made in Pokemon Club ?
Favourite club I've ever made was definitely my first Cute Club, I'll always miss that beauty. It reached a ridiculous amount of posts and it was the thing to get me properly involved with PC and then on to staff, I really great closing it too - I do sometimes wonder if it'd still be going now! Favourite club I've been a part of was, other than Cute Club, probably an old Bug type club! I can't remember just who ran it now, I think it may have been GolurkIsDaBomb, but it was always such a fun and exciting club to visit and always had lots going on. There was also a club for underrated Pokémon back in the day which was something of a 'rival' to Cute Club and that was a heck of a lot of fun too, so I'll say those are my favourite three!

Do you have a favorite type/species of squirrel?
Tamiasciurus hudsonicus, AKA the American red squirrel! It's so cute and just the perfect representation of a squirrel <3 I could write a whole essay on squirrel types and which are best, but in general I prefer grey squirrels, with the exception of that particular species mentioned above!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
If you would give yourself a full name (first and last), what would it be?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Favourite non-squirrel gif?
There are non-squirrel gifs...? What is this I don't even. I'm kinda sad so it's an anime gif that reminds me of cool times and stuff! I've seen some amazing gifs but none that I remember well enough to search so here's the best I can remember:

tumblr_ljsz929Fap1qbq4v6o1_400.gif

50 brownie points to anyone who wants to fan-girl about the anime with me!

What is your favourite coffee mug/tea cup that you have?
I've only ever owned one mug and I never actually used it, but I suppose it's my favourite by default? It's a Pacman 'board' laid out across the mug and when you put hot stuff in the pacman/ghosts/circles/etc show up on the mug. I'm not sure why they didn't just save money and paint them on anyway but glow in the dark things are fun and exciting yay!!!!!!!

Have you had a boyfriend?
I've had a couple, and am currently with the most perfect man I could imagine ♥ Details cost £5/line, £10 for the graphic stuff!

If you would give yourself a full name (first and last), what would it be?
Alex Murray! It's such a cool name right and there's totally no other reason behind that at all :))) (Would also love to be called Ryudo Skye but I fear no one would take me seriously hehe)

Salzorrah

[font=Montserrat][b][color=#66CC66]g[/color][color
Years
There are non-squirrel gifs...? What is this I don't even. I'm kinda sad so it's an anime gif that reminds me of cool times and stuff! I've seen some amazing gifs but none that I remember well enough to search so here's the best I can remember:

tumblr_ljsz929Fap1qbq4v6o1_400.gif

50 brownie points to anyone who wants to fan-girl about the anime with me!

Okay, if you would remake the SOS Brigade again, would you do it? /shot

Do you like any other anime besides that?

WHY DO YOU LURV THOSE CUTE AND FLUFFY SQUIRRELS <3o<3

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
What happened to the goal? :o
Ask me in my MIC thread and I'll answer it.

We should remake the SOS Brigade, that's was such a fun club. :)

Ok same question as last, but for non Pokemon clubs,favorite club you've been a part of/made in Other Clubs/Groups?

Favorite flavor of ice cream?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Okay, if you would remake the SOS Brigade again, would you do it? /shot
I'd certainly consider it! I'm just not convinced that it'll get the same kind of response as last time haha. I'd need help, hint hint ;D

Do you like any other anime besides that?
I like a lot of anime! My most recent favourites are Sword Art: Online, and Zetsuen no Tempest, both of which were forced onto me by TwilightBlade and I definitely appreciate it. If you have any suggestions please tell me :D

WHY DO YOU LURV THOSE CUTE AND FLUFFY SQUIRRELS <3o<3
THEY'RE JUST SO CUTE AND FLUFFY OMG TFGGJDJDG <33333 I mainly love them because they're such fascinating creatures! The size of their legs compared to their bodies is wonderful, and the way they're so nimble and so adaptable makes me swoon hah.

We should remake the SOS Brigade, that's was such a fun club. :)
I'd be happy to if enough people were interested! But I'm not sure if it could really work the same way, ideas were very limited in retrospect haha.

Ok same question as last, but for non Pokemon clubs,favorite club you've been a part of/made in Other Clubs/Groups?
I think it has to be the SOS Brigade, honestly! I don't actually remember any other clubs I've made there, but I did absolutely love running that particular one for the time it lasted. I also loved the Super Smash Brothers club, but that became a bit too technical for me when the in-depth mechanics started being explored haha.

Favorite flavor of ice cream?
Strawberry omg I could die for some strawberry ice cream right now *.*

Sector

Banned
Years
  • Age 33
  • Ohio
  • Seen Oct 10, 2016
Hi Ozzy. Did you miss me? lol
How would you feel if I actually had a pet squirrel?
Have you ever traveled outside of UK?
If not, do you want to? & where to?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Hi Ozzy. Did you miss me? lol
I did! Where the heck did you go? Does this mean you're back? :o

How would you feel if I actually had a pet squirrel?
I would come and steal it from you before you did something stupid to it :( (I'd basically never leave you alone!)

Have you ever traveled outside of UK?
I've been to France, Germany, and will soon be going to Belgium! My favourite was France by far, I've been there quite a few times, and I'm excited for the summer trip. :D

If not, do you want to? & where to?
I'd love to go to Denmark! Mostly just so I can prod Olli constantly until he explodes, but also because it seems like a really cool area with lots of snow :D

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Is there a particular breed of squirrel you like, or is it just all squirrels in general?
From last time: Tamiasciurus hudsonicus, AKA the American red squirrel! It's so cute and just the perfect representation of a squirrel <3 I could write a whole essay on squirrel types and which are best, but in general I prefer grey squirrels (mostly the European common grey squirrel), with the exception of that particular species mentioned above!

Basically I adore all squirrels in general, but those are my two favourite types haha.

Have you tried gardening?
Not yet, but it's on my list of things to do! I'm still not certain where I'd start so we'll see how it goes haha.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I don't see many other people whose first game was in Gen IV.

Why did you pick Pearl as your first game?

Pretend you have a pet squirrel. What would you name it?

Have you ever tried to design a squirrel-based fakemon?

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
I don't see many other people whose first game was in Gen IV.

Why did you pick Pearl as your first game?
Not sure where you saw this bit my first game was Yellow haha - sorry to disappoint!

Pretend you have a pet squirrel. What would you name it?
Depends on colour! Grey would be Scraps, black would be Midnight, white would be Luna, red would be Ryudo! Scraps and Midnight have always been perfect names for pets in my eyes, Luna would be all mystical and such, and Ryudo is my all-time favourite name whilst being fitting for a bold pet like a red squirrel!

Have you ever tried to design a squirrel-based fakemon?
I haven't as I'm about as creative as an old sock, but I'd certainly like to try some time haha. The closest I've come is this, but that didn't go very far. :p

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
How easy do you make friends?
Very easily, I'd say! Usually it's easy enough to find something in common with a new person from the start and if you keep a cheerful attitude and keep smiling you're bound to hit it off. I've never had a problem with making friends, buuut if you ask my friends there could be a completely different answer so I can't say for sure haha.

Do you like meeting new people?
Kind of! I do enjoy meeting new people, especially if they're someone who'll become a great friend to me, but it does get to a point where you're just meeting so many new people that you can hardly remember who were you speaking to a month ago haha.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back