• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Chain Game

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
I'm a little sad that this game is currently not being played here in Pokemon Trivia! So here it is again, the famous Chain game! It's really simple: just post the name of a Pokemon whose name starts with the last letter of the previous Pokemon's name.

NEW: you may post anything related to Pokemon as an alternative. City, attack, item, etc. Just as so long as it is Pokemon related. ♥

Example:
Post 1:
Umbeon

Post 2:
Nidoking

Post 3:
Gengar

Of course you have to respect the four word rule.

Banned: Nidoran M/F & Porygon-2

Bulbasaur

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Remoraid

Wow I don't think I have ever said this Pokemon before in this game what.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Darmanitan, I have a feeling this game will lead to re-discovering some old favourites haha.

CliCliW

I have a Ph.D in Horribleness.
Years
Nidoqueen

One of the Pokemon I've always wanted to train up but never do, or just give up halfway through. Also Gary's most frustrating Pokemon in Pokemon Puzzle League!!

OliveCopper

Captain of Olive Kappa
Years
  • Seen Nov 29, 2016
You know what, I don't give a *klaxxon* about your opinion...

How about...

Nuzleaf

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Froslass, a Pokémon whom I've recently found out to be very skilled in battle! (Well, support at least :p)

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023
Elekid, a Pokémon that... I don't remember seeing for months lmao. But he's kinda cute!

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Dragonite. I happen to have a keychain of this guy sitting on my bookshelf.

Back