• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Forever the Pikachu Race

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

The lack of Pokemon in the newest PMD wouldn't have been a big deal if there were more Pokemon from the previous generations in it.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Sorry that it makes you use Pokemon that you may not have ever used before?? I'm cool with the amount of pre gen Pokemon they have given you, especially because they chose to have Dunsparce as a main character. Also Espeon and Umbreon. ♥

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

Neither did I. However, I still hope Dunsparce gets an awesome evolution in Pokemon X and Y.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

As far as I heard Dunsparce has a decent movepool. It's only downside are its weak stats so yeah, an evolution is really needed. Since Mewtwo got another form in the next gen, it's at least possible.

Years
Speaking of Dunsparce's evolution I once saw this video of a guy spriting a Dunsparce evolution design from scratch. It was uh-ma-zeeeeeng.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Really? I would love to see it. I love Dunsparce and I wish that it got more love. In all honesty I've always wanted a shiny one.

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen May 11, 2023

I believe Dunsparce is supposedly a great threat, is it not? :o Something to do with flinch haxing?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Yeah. Serene Grace is currently the only niche that it has that could make it even a little useful competitively. Though one day I will use Dunsparce on an in-game team because damn who cares about how strong Pokemon are competitively in an in-game team. I certainly don't!

classiccartoonsftw

Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017

You just inspired me to do something! If I'm ever going to play Gold, Silver, or Crystal again, I'll have Feraligatr (and possibly Gengar) in my team.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

I still wish I had a Heart Gold to replay HGSS with since I only have Soul Silver. Maybe one day.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

The size of the head bugs me but for the most part that evolution looks pretty neat.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Online now

It's quite some time since I posted in this thread. Pikachu still on a winning streak?

Back