• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Icontest #1 - Pokemon [Results out + Selection of next topic]

Whose icon appeals to you the most?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

derozio

[b][color=red][font=helvetica][i]door-kun best boi
Years
Video Game sounds good! What are your thoughts, Blade & Fire Flyy? You guys know you want to go for One Piece, right? :p

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
Damnit, I kept putting off voting for this and lost track of time, then it ended up being too late to vote. :( Oh well, congratulations to all the winners, and good luck to everyone else for future competitions!

Edit: Video games seems like a suitable theme to me. I know Blade will love the chance to use something from Borderlands or Sonic.

Last edited:

derozio

Years
Oh yeah, knowing Blade, she'd probably go for Borderlands, Sonic or probably FMA. :p Though I'd advise you people not to select a niche theme. I mean, try not to go for a theme which would turn people away or anything. Just saiyan. :p

Years
  • Age 27
  • Seen today
We all came here because of Pokemon, which is a video game. I'd say it's a fair assumption that everyone will have something in mind for the theme!

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 2, 2024
So... Is anyone allowed to enter an Icontest?

Video games sounds broad and fun enough.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Why yes! Anyone can enter the next icontest. :) As soon as we get a new theme, I'll be putting it up.

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Congrats to Fire Flyy and Aerilyn. :3 I'm fine with video games for the next theme. At a later point, I'd love to see a cartoon/anime theme used. :)
already can't decide between borderlands and sonic :((( but can i even enter?

Fire Flyy

metaphysical poet
Years
Thanks for the votes everyone, and congrats to the other winners; and yea, video games sounds cool, i'll definitely be playing in the next icontest

derozio

Years
Looks like Video Games it is, then! Too bad I probably won't be able to participate but I really hope you all do. ;p Now that both the winners have come to a mutual decision over the theme it's probably a matter of a day or two before Alexial makes the next one. :3 Though none of you expressed the desire to make the emblems for the next one - do you guys wanna do it or not? ;p

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Eh we'll cross that bridge when we get there. :p

I'll be posting the new iconest later today!

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Congrats fire flyy, and I forgot to vote lol!

tnfsf11

This is just a crop, maybe I'll do something more next time...
The game is called "Donald Duck - Goin' Quackers!"
at1one.png

Stock:

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jan 12, 2024
Hi yeah this thread is now out of date. Please place all icons in the newest icontest thread, which is stickied at the top. Thank you!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back