• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Song(s) you never get bored with.

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Right now for me is Paradise from Coldplay and Radioactive from Imagine Dragons. I am also very high on Mirrors from JT.

It doesnt have to be todays music. If you like 1920s music (xD) you can list that too. Im just wondering.

Years
Tears Don't Fall and Tears Don't Fall part 2 by Bullet For My Valentine, Chop Suey by System of a Down... I have a lot of songs I can listen to all time.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
Mirrors from JT.
This is one of my drugs right now. Another few would be Young and Beautiful by Lana Del Rey, Happy Together by Filter, Give Me Love by Ed Sheeran, and Stay by Rihanna ft. Mikky Ekko. Some pretty obvious and mainstream ones, for the most part, but I literally can't listen to them enough and blare them throughout my home every day. n_n

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Here's a song has been in my head for years, it never gets old for me! xD

*Watches Pristine (my Lilligant) dance to the music* ^ ^

Houndour2005

Banned
Years
My top three of songs I won't get bored of.

WeltenBrand - The Ghost Without A Head

Alenka Gotar - Cvet z jugar

Krassimir Avramov - Illusion

Years
While I don't mean to criticise people's choices or seem mean, some of these mainstream choices will undoubtedly leave you bored two years down the line.

For me anything from Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavilion or Interpol's Turn On The Bright Lights will never get boring for me. There are a few Coldplay songs such as Violet Hill and The Scientist which would never be skipped on my iTunes either. I might as well be dead if I get bored of those tracks.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
While I don't mean to criticise people's choices or seem mean, some of these mainstream choices will undoubtedly leave you bored two years down the line.

That's the thing about mainstream music, though. It's not supposed to last, and it wasn't made to last. Each song was made to fill a space on an album to make a quick buck, followed by the artist moving on to the next song or album to make another buck. At least, that's how I think of it.

Years
That's the thing about mainstream music, though. It's not supposed to last, and it wasn't made to last. Each song was made to fill a space on an album to make a quick buck, followed by the artist moving on to the next song or album to make another buck. At least, that's how I think of it.

I completely agree, I have no dispute with that. But that's exactly why it makes no sense for someone to say they won't get bored with what is intentionally a temporary use song in my opinion.

antemortem

rest after tomorrow
Years
I completely agree, I have no dispute with that. But that's exactly why it makes no sense for someone to say they won't get bored with what is intentionally a temporary use song in my opinion.

Because it varies from person to person, perhaps? I don't have any songs that I stick with or 'don't get bored of' after more than a year or two of listening to it. That's a long time, man. Music gets old after awhile no matter what genre, what artist, what song; I'll easily grow out of any song.

Years
Well that's fair enough if a year or so is the longest you can enjoy a song for. I view the thread by its literal meaning because I feel some songs have lived through large changes in my musical tastes over the past five years and therefore have the potential for me to continue never getting bored of them.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Pardon my Owl City fanboyism, but.

Any song by Owl City really, but I can't listen to this and not be in awe each time. In fact I can the whole it comes from is one I can listen to over and over again and not be bored.

I agree with AdrianD and say Paradise by Coldplay is another song I can listen to and not be bored, I can find something beautiful about everytime I listen to it.

More songs:

Spoiler:

There's tons of other songs, but these are some prime examples.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
Too lazy to find the YouTube vids - only a few songs:

Slayer - "Raining Blood" & "Angel of Death"
Metallica - "Master of Puppets" & "One"
Megadeth - "Peace Sells" & "Sweating Bullets"
Anthrax - "Madhouse" & "Among the Living"

and the two songs that don't fit in with the thrash metal are:
Morbid Angel - "God of Emptiness" & "Blessed are the Sick/Leading the Rats"
Cannibal Corpse - "Hammer Smashed Face" & "Decency Defied"
Divine Empire - "Storm of Hatred"

Last edited:

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
Well, oddly enough I don't find much interest in music sung by artists. I'm more into video game music .-. (odd huh)

Of course, the music from the Sonic series.

Hydrocity Zone Act 2

Battlefield 3: Kiasar Railroad Loading Theme

Shadow of the Colossus: A Despair filled Farewell

and that's it, really. No real artists, cos that's not my thing.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
For me anything from Animal Collective's Merriweather Post Pavilion

Hell to the yes. Love this album from head to toe. Personally I can only take it in small doses though (besides Brothersport).

I'll throw out three songs I've been listening to non-stop these past couple of weeks. Haven't gotten bored of 'em in the least. All three are great and just extremely catchy.

Sunburn by Witness (Hip-hop)

Let it Out by Girl Talk (Mash-up)

No Destruction by Foxygen (Indie Rock)

WingedDragon

Competitive Trainer
Years
Pardon my Owl City fanboyism, but.

Any song by Owl City really, but I can't listen to this and not be in awe each time. In fact I can the whole it comes from is one I can listen to over and over again and not be bored.

I agree with AdrianD and say Paradise by Coldplay is another song I can listen to and not be bored, I can find something beautiful about everytime I listen to it.

More songs:

Spoiler:

There's tons of other songs, but these are some prime examples.

I dont think i could get bored looking at Hailey of Paramore. Soo beautiful and a great voice

Tetrakeet

Lilligant's Caretaker
Years
Metallica - "Master of Puppets" & "One"

I 2nd these! They never got old for me, either. :) I don't even listen to metal anymore, but old Metallica always is worth a listen. ;)

@Classic Song: Sonic 2 had more catchy songs in my opinion, but the bonus stages in Sonic 3 are definitely catchy in my ears~ xD I can't think of other memorable songs from S3 though..songs like the Marble Garden Zone and Carnival Night Zone left me with bad memories. >_<

Also, this is another favorite that stays catchy for me:

Sorry, I'm stuck on video game music right now. >_< Next song will not be from a video game, I promise! ^ ^;

Taemin

[i][b]MOVE[/i][/b]
Years
  • Age 36
  • USA
  • Seen Dec 10, 2023
Oh god, I have to pick...

asian songz
Shinee - Replay
MBLAQ - It's War
MLBAQ - Stay
Infinite - Man In Love
Valshe - Afflict
Mamoru Miyano - Nanairo no Compass
Dir en grey - Kodou

non-asian songs
Shinedown - Bully
Evan's Blue - Q
Evan's Blue - Crawl Inside
Enation - Burst Wide Open
Adam Lambert - Never Close Our Eyes
Breaking Benjamin - Breathe

A lot of pop, and rock.

Most of those I've listened to off an on for 2-6 years or more.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Mar 14, 2024

There's a reason why this song has over 12,000 plays on my iTunes.

Back