• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Eeveelution did you choose?

Which Eeveelution did you choose?

• Total voters
Years
That's right. In most of Pokemon games you can find an Eevee at some point of game.
I just wonder what is the most common Eeveelution chosen by PC users?

You can choose more than 1 option, because not in every game you could obtain Espeon, Umbreon, Leafeon or Glaceon.

I personally have always chosen Vaporeon in FR/LG, because of his high HP and nice Sp.Atk stats.
In D/P/Pt it was always Espeon, because she's my second most favorite Pokemon and she got high Sp.Atk stat.

tnfsf11

It depends on what starter I chose, if I chose Water/Grass then it would be Jolteon, if I chose Fire then it would be Vaporeon, I don't usually use Flareon because there are better alternatives in the games (e.g. Ponyta, Vulpix, Growlithe...etc).

Years
I never obtained any Eeveelutions until HG/SS, but I only collected them for Pokedex data and not as permanent team members. I also tend to collect all of them as well, but if I ever did use an Eeveelution on my team, I would have picked Vaporeon due to the fact Water-types are very useful.

.:batto:.

Pokébreeder
Years
Espeon & Umbreon. Only because Umbreon looks cool. And because Espeon has a decent move pool and high Sp. Attack.

I also use Vaporeon For the same reason but i forgot to add it to my poll selection.

The other Evolutions are more or less useless.

Khoshi

[b]とてもかわいい![/b]
Years
I chose Espeon because it has superb offensive stats, having a high Special Attack and good Speed, it can shut down most mons.

Also, Psychic types aren't the most common types, so I'd use Espeon as my main Psychic-type.

Rest

Showstealer Pro: Trial Version
Years
I'll jump in on the bandwagon and say Espeon as well. Great move pool and stats, but above all, terrific design in a generation full of them.

I pick Jolteon in other instances.

Years
  • Seen Jul 22, 2014
Personally, I always picked Glaceon (Gen IV and V), and Vaporeon, or just didn't evolve Eevee at all.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 21, 2021
Pokemon Platinum was and still is the only game in which I had an eeveelution on my main team. It was a Vaporeon.

I like Vaporeon, but for the most part I don't have any strong love for the eeveelutions.

Powerserge

The Imminent Victor
Years
Espeon! Back in Gen 1, I'd say Jolteon without a second thought, but then Espeon came along and just mesmerized me. It has such a regal appearance....such an air of sophistication and peace. Its stats are great, and it even has Magic Bounce now, too! It even has my favorite cry out of all Pokemon! Oh wow, I'm so passionate about my dear Espeon....

Years
  • Seen Apr 1, 2020
Usually Vaporeon, I just love it. Jolteon if I need an electric type. I also used an Espeon in Johto.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
Years
Espeon in every game apart from Blue, where I often alternated depending on how many times I'd restarted that particular save file. But Espeon is probably my favourite pure Psychic Pokemon, has the best design of all the Eeveelutions and just has the best stats for my style of gameplay. An absolute no-brainer.

Years
I always seem to stick with either Umbreon or Espeon, with Umbreon having a slight edge. I'd have to agree that Espeon has a bit of an advantage in attacks, but Umbreon is one of my favorite Pokemon, design-wise.

To be quite honest, I haven't even used any of the original 3 Eeveelutions since Vaporeon on Yellow, and even then, it didn't last that long on my party. And of the newer two, I only tried using Glaceon, because I was trying to run a monotype Ice team, but that got scrapped quickly.

Firox

eepz, come help pwease!
Years
In SoulSilver and Black 2, I started to use Leafeon (its the one Eeveelution I'm starting to really like) in my teams, and its working out for me. So far none of the other Eeveelutions I have tried, no plans either (I may try them out in a future team).

Last edited:

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I've used them all and love all their fluffy little faces. Hell, I even used Eevee once as an NFE. Did I prove my crazy? :P Umbreon is my go-to Eeveelution. I almost never go without it in GSC. Like...I have to have it. Haha. It's my absolute favorite Pokemon.

As for voting in the poll, I'm going to vote for Umbreon, purely because I've used it more than any other Eeveelution, or any other Pokemon really.

-Oops

um no
Years
  • Seen Oct 27, 2013
Umbreon simply because its my favourite out of the eeveelutions.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Joiteon because its speed is out of this world
Flareon because it's defense is petty good

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
I used Vaporeon in Blue, Flareon in FireRed, Jolteon in XD Gale of Darkness, Espeon and Umbreon in Gold/Colosseum, and Glaceon on Platinum. Although I've EV trained a Leafeon before, I haven't used one on an in-game team. :( -scribbles some notes down-

As for which one I have used the most... Hmm... Hard question, probably the first three since they were such reliable Pokemon in RBY days.

Back