• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

3rd Gen Latias or Latios

TwilightBlade

All dreams are but another reality.
Years
Latias. I fell in love with her design the moment I encountered her. She's also adorable in Pokemon Heroes. Both were very cool with using their unique powers in the anime, but I just love cute Pokemon!

Years
Latias is my favourite because I narrowly prefer the design. Red > Blue

I love both though and I end up using Latios more because I always have the game with Latios instead of Latias.

Creame

Dreams take you higher ♥
Years
Latias! I fell in love with her the first time I saw her! She is so playful and cute in the film as well! I have been using her for so long!

Years
  • Seen Nov 22, 2022
I go with Latios because of his colour and his cry which makes him more naughty :D

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Latias, she's cute and that's all I need :D
And seeing her in 5th movie made me like her even more ;)
I also use her in competitive battling. She might not be that offensive as Latios but can endure more which proves to be advantageous =)

Years
  • Seen Jun 26, 2013
I think Latios is better because of his color and he is male and male are usually stronger ;p

Back