• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon Chime Version

Status
Not open for further replies.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Sorry about that hehehe because I thought she was one :)

while reading the pokedex list some thing put a big sinister smile on my face ^_^ frizap and frishock are water/electric type so does that mean they take less damage against electric attacks or still gets more damage when attacked by electric attacks O_O?

Eletric attacks would be weaker.

new_hero_overworld____by_nintendork15-d66i423.png

Changed the hero's overworld.

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
Whoa whoa what the, it's awesome! I really like the new hero's overworld!
Keep up the amazing work!

• Rizon

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Nice thread, Var. I do hope to see graphic changes.

The musick is greatly placed up, I think this hack can be turning out into a good charm.

Last edited:

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Nice thread, Var. I do hope to see graphic changes.

The musick is greatly placed up, I think this hack can be turning out into a good charm.[/COLOR][/FONT]

Like I have said many time, I'm more than likely to be sticking with FR tiles.
I work better with them.

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
camore_caverns_by_nintendork15-d66v0o4.png

2nd Dungeon in the Game.
Camore Caverns, a short cave trip to the Second Badge.

This cave features the Cave Theme from Golden Sun 2.
And may have a graphic overhaul, or just a pallete change, I don't like this pallete

Years
More Screenshots Yay :) nice work ^_^ I love the cave it has a moonish like feel :) lefans sprite is great well frishutt's back sprite needs a little more twiking :) other than that everythings great :) keep it up

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
New Tiles:
new_tiles_by_nintendork15-d679yzj.png

I usually don't give in to Custom Tiles, but when they are good tiles, I give in.

Eeeeyup

playplayj

TheArchangle
Years
Fakemon... :( My only problem with fakemon is that I'm a numbers guy so I like to know the base stats of my pokemon. If you released a downloadable list of the stats on all the fakemon though then I would personally give this game a try

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Fakemon... :( My only problem with fakemon is that I'm a numbers guy so I like to know the base stats of my pokemon. If you released a downloadable list of the stats on all the fakemon though then I would personally give this game a try

Link in my sig links to the fan site for Chime, it'll contain all sorts of info, TM Locations, Pokemon info and Locations, story, etc. Look there when there is a release, I'll be sure to add stats base.

55c5aa23651f87fc2c3f796e2fa26e86_1024.png
pokemon_chime_by_nintendork15-d67ftn4.png

All I got.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2014
I love the idea of the "Song of your Journey Begins". Really creative, keep it up!

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
Thanks Dradier.

This is everything in Chime scripted so far.
There's a few erros which im fixing (hero on roof, overtiles, pallete and text errors, music too)

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
I really like the new textbox, keep up the good work!
Well, the blue text color shouldn't be the same color as the textbox color in my opinion.
Anyway, good luck with this! Can't wait for the release!

• Rizon

Varion Bluefire

A.K.A The Glitch
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jan 3, 2015
a_fresh_start____by_nintendork15-d68pvcv.png

Decided to start from a new ROM, and made all the towns alot more roomy.
Some nice open spaces like real life towns have.
Beta 1 will include 4 gyms, and 2 evil team encounters, and a legendary battle as well.
No Fakemon are included till beta 2, just because I need to think some up, draw them, sprite them, and make evoloutions and movesets and stats.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back