• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

xxashxx's My Player Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

masaru3

Chespin, I choose you!
Years
Are these all females or males XD? Hopefully Females Most of these I need female. The Rugged Mountain ones I mainly need males for most. Thanks XD. Because I am trading you events for regular I would like 2 regulars for 1 event XD. Thanks.:)

Those are all females. I will need to breed them, so you can pick them as male too - I don't know why you would though.
Yeah, that's perfectly fine, 2 DWf for 1 event.
Which ones are you interested in?

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Are they all untouched? and at their respective levels? If they are not no thanks XD. Only at their caught levels and breeding does not count XD.:)

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Hi there. Just wondering what natures you have of the Surfing Pikachu. I've been trying to get one, which is not easy. As long as it doesn't have a nature that reduces SpAtk I'd be happy. Just let me know what you want and it's yours my friend.

Years
  • Seen Jul 17, 2013
i'm interested in these dreamworld pokemon
natu
abra
slowpoke
carvanha
pinsir
gible all male preferrably

i am a cloner, i'll just clone these pokemon and give it right back

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
i'm interested in these dreamworld pokemon
natu
abra
slowpoke
carvanha
pinsir
gible all male preferrably

i am a cloner, i'll just clone these pokemon and give it right back

Do you have any DW events or DW Females? If so sure XD. Thanks XD.:)

MASSIVE AND I mean MASSIVE UPDATE. I have added over 100 not kidding. over 100 Pokemon to this thread. Some Pokemon I have from all areas so I have multiple copies of it. I also should let you guys know to my 5th gen event and DW traders I know have those sections under a certain friend code. Those Pokemon Are now tied to my White and Black Friend codes. White hold all DW Pokemon including the DW events and Black hold all my regular Pokemon.
smile.gif

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MAASIVE UPDATE: I just added nearly 250 GCA Pokemon to my trade thread. They are all legit and are all on my HG. Please check my first post for the list. I have most Pokemon from each area. Combined I have all the Pokemon. Sadly I don't have every Pokemon from each of the 6 areas. Most people do not as a rule but I have quite a few and 250 or is a lot compared to only 53 and best of all they are all legit too.:)

Birthday Thunder

Venus (Event Archivist)
Years
Hey, i'm very interested in this:

Japanese Bonus Disc Ageto Celebi level 10 UT (legit)

I can offer you a flawless 31 IV'd across, EV trained shiny ho oh I RNG abused from my soul silver game. I can guarantee it's legitimacy, but if you want to get it checked, go ahead. I thought it would be fair to offer it because it was on your list of wants! Just need it cloned and the duplicate sent back please, if it's not to much trouble. I love the thing! ahahaha

I also have all three of the legendary birds shiny and with flawless IV's as well. If you want, could I pick three more events in trade for those? I saw they are also on your list. Let me know, and we can set something up! Have a good one!

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I have bad news. As of yesterday I can no longer trade my 4th gen Pokemon because we switched networks and the new one does not support WEP. The lowest is WEP 64 so I had to get a 3DS to be able to even trade. Since that does not support 4th gen due to WPA I can only trade 5th gen until I find a way to trade on 4th gen or buy 3 5th gen games so I can migrate. That will take awhile XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
UPDATE: Added a section for Pokecheck events Every event that comes from there has a ribbon attached. It is a fake GTS and stats checker also. Before I download I use the site's legality checker first. So far everying is good. I think the ribbon is to ID that it came from Pokecheck. It is not hack so no worries. Just a heads up XD.:)

Tyrael

This is a Sailor's Prayer
Years
Hey Ash!

I'm interested in all of these events:
PCNY Kingdra
JEREMY Sandshrew
'07 Birthday Charmander
'09 Birthday Charmander
'10 Birthday Charmander
Korean Carlita Hydreigon

Just check my thread for any that you may be interested in and let me know :)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I can't trade on 4th gen anymore XD. I can do the Korean Hydregion for something but I have to get it cloned first XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
Nope. I don't migrate without getting them cloned first. If I do they will be much harder to hack check since 5th gen files are bigger and the file sizes are different in 5th gen. 4th gen events stay on 4th gen. I have a few 4th gen events on 5th gen but tnose are the only ones I can trade XD.:)

Last edited:

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I would normally but I can't even get them cloned. That is the only way I can trade on 4th gen. I bet once 6th gen is out they will be even harder than checking on 4th and 5th gen combined XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
MAJOR UPDATE: Just added over 20 events to my trade thread XD. Sorry for the long delay but events have been a bit slow XD.:)

xxashxx

Gotta Catch Em All
Years
I just now saw you post XD. Sure but what do you have to offer? I need the Male Bagon and the Female Koffing if you have it. Thanks XD. Sorry for the late reply XD.:)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back