• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Quick Questions & Answers / "Where do I post this?"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Jan 1, 2024
It's too large, but the actual picture itself? I'm fine with it. But I'm also really, really lenient and don't care too much about the rules (plus I have signatures hidden in posts) so I wouldn't have done anything with it anyway.

Munchlax11

Munch?
Years
  • Age 26
  • USA
  • Seen Feb 15, 2014
is this picture appropriate for a sig?

I think I read that sigs are supposed to be PG-13, but idk if I'm remembering that right. Just make sure it's not too big. It should be find though. You can possible use a blur tool if you are able to edit photos. Even if you don't have photoshop there should be a website out there that would allow you to edit it. I don't even think you need to edit it at all though really.

Years
  • Seen Jun 2, 2013
Can I get the latest version of the Pokemon dark Cry Legend Of Giratina...???
Plzzz.,.,.,.,

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Is there an option somewhere for me to turn off autoplay videos on profiles? I was listening to some music on my laptop and clicked on someone's profile and BAM their video starts playing over my music and it's loud and my internet is already slow as is :(

Miss Doronjo

Gaiden
Years
Is there an option somewhere for me to turn off autoplay videos on profiles? I was listening to some music on my laptop and clicked on someone's profile and BAM their video starts playing over my music and it's loud and my internet is already slow as is :(

Actually, this has been a problem with a lot of people. There isn't a known way to get rid of the autoplay on profiles just yet (unless someone wants to correct me on that one).

You can read this thread for more information: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=300604&highlight=autoplay

Hope this helps. :)

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
Years
Actually, this has been a problem with a lot of people. There isn't a known way to get rid of the autoplay on profiles just yet (unless someone wants to correct me on that one).

You can read this thread for more information: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=300604&highlight=autoplay

Hope this helps. :)

Thanks heaps for that, Shawn! Glad I'm not the only one experiencing the problem; hopefully a solution will come up soon, but if not I'll just deal with it (Y)

Bartolomeo

Youtube = Crap
Years
Why is 'PC's Adoption Center' being linked to new members via forum wide notice if it isn't even functioning at the moment?

SnowpointQuincy

Seeker of FRIEND CODES
Years
Are they giving emblems for the most recent comday? I was on the battle server for a while chatting and relaxing and acting all cool.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Are they giving emblems for the most recent comday? I was on the battle server for a while chatting and relaxing and acting all cool.

Yes they are, you have to post in this thread: http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=302509
Make sure you include the needed information o 3o

However Wolflare has not gotten around to distributing them yet, so if you have already posted, just be patient. You'll get them o 3o

Years
Why is 'PC's Adoption Center' being linked to new members via forum wide notice if it isn't even functioning at the moment?

Uh oh, I had completely forgotten about this notice. :( I'll be sure to bring it up with the higher staff if it wasn't brought up already. The center was closed and I don't think I ever requested the notification be taken down. Thank you for letting me know!

Years
  • Seen Mar 7, 2024
Is there something i can do to see "This website is offline No cached version is available" less?

Honest

Hi!
Years
Reload the page and hope for the best, really. The site won't come back till the server decides to stop derping out.

tabor62

[b][color=#CADB5A]W[/color][color=#C8DA4F]h[/color
Years
Actually it's better to just come back a little later and check again then. If everyone kept trying to access PokeCommunity while it's down, it'll go a little slower. I think.

Years
You see that because too many people are trying to connect to the server (usually it's because of an obscene number of guests, something around 1300 guests while there's usually less than 300 registered users online), which overloads the server. Your best bet is to wait half an hour before trying to reconnect.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back