• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
Fragrance_Pork_Floss.jpg

It's really good, you could make sandwiches out of it! I don't think it has to be pork, you could probably make it out of any kind of meat if you wanted to. The texture is light and fluffy, but the flavour is very intense because of the soy sauce and how dry it is - so it's got really good contrast.

I think it's an asian thing, so if you've lived in urban California or Hawaii you've probably come across it some time in your life.

Honest

Hi!
Years
With the way things are going, Nutella flavored toothpaste will be invented, as well.

This killed me. I'm dead, like actually. It's probably true too!

Fragrance_Pork_Floss.jpg

It's really good, you could make sandwiches out of it! I don't think it has to be pork, you could probably make it out of any kind of meat if you wanted to. The texture is light and fluffy, but the flavour is very intense because of the soy sauce and how dry it is - so it's got really good contrast.

I think it's an asian thing, so if you've lived in urban California or Hawaii you've probably come across it some time in your life.

Well, now I'm hungry. That looks amazing.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Weeeeeeell, this is a strange topic.
Mayonnaise and pork floss.

Erm, never fry bacon naked.
I don't even know what to say right now, but I'm trying very hard to be here. . .

Years
I've fried a couple of things naked before, usually cuz I'm multitasking frying and showering, so I usually hop downstairs to see if the food's burning yet. It's convenient to have the food ready and your body air-dry at the same time.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Wait wait wait.

You're multitasking frying and showering?

Mind = BOOM.

(also, frying anything while naked is dangerous, don't attempt it)

Years
It's not just dangerous, it's MANLY! I suppose it would help if you had a healthy covering of chest hair to cushion yourself from the oil splashes.

I turn the heat on, shower a couple of minutes, and make sure the food hasn't completely crisped up yet. I do it with dumplings too, and parathas. Sometimes I fail and the smoke detector goes off :(

Mr. X

It's... kinda effective?
Years
Part of me wants to make a sausage joke right now, but I can't come up with anything.

Years
So yeah.. I'm up super early because I graduate from high school today.. looking forward to it but not liking the fact that it's at 8:30 in the morning :sleeping:

Somniac

Probably sleeping.
Years
It's not just dangerous, it's MANLY! I suppose it would help if you had a healthy covering of chest hair to cushion yourself from the oil splashes.

I cook in my underwear all the darn time. You don't need chest-hair you just need to fry things properly, if the oil is spitting too much then the heat is probably too high, for frying at least.

I'm glad I don't have chest hair.

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jul 14, 2021
Fragrance_Pork_Floss.jpg

This Snorlax approves of this post.

Anyway, we have pork floss here, since its an Asian country anyway, we eat it with practically anything, rice, bread, biscuits, well anything you can think of.

However, its a little heaty and I mostly eat it during Chinese New Year, but most bakeries here sell them, with those pork floss over at the top of the bun.

Something like...
3666.Breadtalk_2D00_flosss_2D00_pic.jpg

And another way of eating it!

IMG_9667.jpg

Its pretty much Pork Floss Biscuit.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I currently am eating and have been while scrolling through these posts.
Upon reaching Paladin's post, I stopped chewing and just sat here with an expression similar to .__.
Apparently I was too lazy to read the entire post, though, and was sure he was saying it out of experience. Now I can't quite tell.

You guys discuss such odd things while I'm away.

Is anyone still around, by the way?

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Nope. Not naked. Just shirtless.

Oh, when the Cat's away. ;x

I'm here. Who else?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back