• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[PKMN FULL] Pokemon Odyssey: A New Beginning (T) [OOC +SU)

What would you like more of in this Roleplay?

• Fighting. More fighting!

Votes: 6 11.8%
  • Character interaction. Get to know each other more.

Votes: 8 15.7%
  • Deeper storyline: more drama, more comedy, more romance.

Votes: 17 33.3%
  • Side stories. A few adventures away from the main plot.

Votes: 12 23.5%
  • More flexible plot. Plot decided in part by the RPers.

Votes: 3 5.9%
  • The Roleplay is fine as is.

Votes: 2 3.9%
  • Other.

Votes: 3 5.9%

• Total voters

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
Years
For anyone who didn't know, I was the original co-GM of this RP, Wymsical, before I quit.

. . . HOW THE HELL DID I NOT KNOW THIS? And here I thought Wymsical had just disappeared. -.-;

Anyways, as is somewhat evident from my lack of posting at all in the last few months, I'm going to have to pull out of Odyssey. I mean, I don't really want to—it's great fun and an interesting concept, and I like to be able to use the characters I've placed in here and develop them—but I just can't keep up. With summer coming up soon, I'll probably be even less active than I was before. Feh.

You guys may bunny Kasey all you want, and her brother, Rai the Zebstrika, if you so wish. I never got the chance to introduce him—he was supposed to pop in during the battle in Cape City—but he was a fun thought. He's pretty much a rash, reckless kind of guy that also feels a sense of righteousness and protectiveness, defending those he loves. He also has leadership skills, and maintains a small band of Alpha Alliance members, although he himself is Gold Tribe. //details in case you want to utilize him
The little important thing that I had been having Kasey lead up to, and why she felt it was important to contact her family, was that Endairel, Sainan's mate, was pregnant with twins, and had yet to learn of Sai's demise. Truthfully, I'm unsure what species I was going to have Endairel be. Probably Leopard or possibly an evolution of Fennekin, if the were to be revealed during the course of the roleplay. //might as well say that now, since I won't be able to have Kasey make some big reveal in the roleplay anymore, lol
(Just do me a favor and don't kill Kasey off, lol.)

Good luck with the end of the roleplay!

Cheers
~Nakuzami

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Thanks for letting us know, Naku. Good luck with everything, and thanks for being apart of the RP!

@Everyone- By the way, sorry for not posting too often in the OOC. I have the convenience of having most of you on skype, so I generally don't need to post here as much. However, I realize that I don't have everyone. So, if anyone I don't have on skype wishes to add me, feel free to PM me and I will give you my username. We have a chat group set up specifically for Odyssey, so that people can ask question regarding the RP more easily.

Kawaii Pikachu :3

"The Cutiest Pokemon Gamer!"
Years
We are sad to see you go Nakuzami but we understand. :) Have fun this summer! We hope to see you around (if not here) soon!

For those not on Skype. I will post either tomorrow or sat. My brain is fried today XP

Last edited:

Years
Hey everyone! Just want to let you all know that I won't be on much this week. Late May to August is the Tornado season for where I live. This week is suppose to be especially bad. The Weather Channel (a weather service for those of you who don't know what it is) gave us a prediction of having a 50% chance of a tornado today and tomorrow. In fact we have a bad storm outside as I am typing this. Nothing tornadic yet (thankfully!). Just wanted to let you all know. Not to say this is going to happen but if I just stop getting on PC all together then it is more than likely we got hit with something. If that happens I give permission to SV and Xilfer to bunny and/or kill off Allora. If nothing happens then I will be seeing you all sometime the end of this week or next week! :D

Years
NUUUU! Not tornados! Don't worry Kawaii, I'm sure nothing will happen.

LOL well we managed to jinx it Xilfer! Just 5 min after posting the storm went tornadic and produced a tornado just 9 miles north of my town. Here is a picture of the clouds that later went on to produce the tornado. These clouds were very close to my house. I took it on my cell phone so that is why it is sideways. I couldn't even get all of the clouds in my phone.

picture.php

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Uh... Xilfer... you know Penance was going to try and port out inferno to the ocean... right? Oh well, one last goldy. :P

Years
I just wanted to let everyone know that I won't be on much for the next 2-3 months. I move in 5-6 weeks and I need to finish packing and getting things ready for that. So most of my time will be dedicated to that. Every once in a while I will hop on PC and Skype and say "Hi" though. I give permission to SV and Xilfer to bunny Allora. Xilfer you can continue to do what we talked about and bunny Allora in it if you want to. I also give permission to Mega to bunny Levina. Take good care of them and please don't try to kill them off quickly lol :P I wish everyone the best of luck and to take care of yourselves! I will return! You can count on it! ;)

Allora's moveset:

Psychic
ConfuseRay
Energy Ball
Heat Wave
Dark Pulse
Attract
Psyshock

Levina's moveset:

Thunder
Wild Charge
Shadow Ball
Double-Team
Stored Power
Double-Edge

Xilfer

Just won't die.
Years
Alright, Kawaii. Sounds good. Mind you, I wouldn't be surprised if the RP finishes within the next 1-2 months, so I hope you're here for that.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Good luck, KP! Although, as Xilfer says, it's likely this RP may be done in 1-2 months, but if not, you're welcome to come back!

@Everyone- So it's finals week next week, so I'm going to try to get a post in either tonight or tomorrow, but after that, I'll likely not be able to come online or post until next Friday (14th) Then, we should be able to get moving more fully. I may be able to sneak on between there once to post, but its highly unlikely.

SV

See You Space Cowboy
Years
  • Seen Feb 7, 2022
Sorry about that Necrum. Add that part at the end of my post. Anyway guys, this'll be the (likely) last post for me for a while, until my finals are done next friday. Happy posting guys, good luck!

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Just to clarify, there are no tendrils. XD

It's like electricity, it's energy, not Varren's darkness. This is more related to Sovereign's dragon heritage. I edited my post to reflect this a bit better, so please, no more tendrils, lmao.

Years
  • Seen today
I'm guessing that was directed at me, I only said that to sort of describe how Accatosh saw it... he sees any form of energy that's visible as a tendril of sorts. it was pretty clear to me that it was a form of energy.

Sorry though I'll fix that... maybe later I'll have Accatosh jump in and have him do... well something in the sense of battling Sovereign... or Varren, which ever comes first.

Necrum

I AM THE REAL SONIC
Years
Well, it wouldn't have been a problem except it got other people calling them tendrils, which was the word I used to describe the black tentacles that his Varren personality can summon. I just don't want there to be any confusion is all. Me and Xilfer are actually doing a joint post, so I don't know how well it would work to have you rushing in on that.

Back