• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Mixed] ~RNC~s --- BlastoisePokeLodge, Some thing For Every One, Adding New Events, Many Pikachus Ready!

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
okay hold on, I can get MORE than these 2?!
If that's true, I would love Bagon lv1 Lax (box 9)
and Regigias (box 18)
If you meant that the legendary pokemon aren't available, that's cool. I'll take Rotom lv1 Careful (box 17) or Kabuto lv20 Calm ( box 13) whichever is more convenient to you.

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
Yes, it's as many sets as you want but only 2 at a time, just let me know.
Awesome. If Regigigas (box 17) and Giratina lv70 Impish (box 17) are available, I choose those 2
If not, Aerodactyl lv20 Sassy (box 17) and Kabuto lv20 Calm (box 13) please :DD

Years
  • Seen Jun 13, 2013
If you read a couple of post up I said I transferred all of my legends to my 5th gen. game so I'll come in there with the other 2 for you.
you're right. I wasn't sure I understood so I asked again ^^"
I'm down there right now =) Won't ask for any more since you are already too kind and I don't wanna hog all your shinies lol
I'm sending you a Totodile lv. 1 with surf, untouched, and a turtwig with Giga drain, but I think he's level 13. Hope they're of any use to you!

Years
Hi RNC, hope you are doing well and that you've had a nice weekend!! Haven't heard from you in a few days. Let me know if you have any time in the next few evenings to work on some of our trades!

No rush, let me know. : )

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hi RNC, hope you are doing well and that you've had a nice weekend!! Haven't heard from you in a few days. Let me know if you have any time in the next few evenings to work on some of our trades!

No rush, let me know. : )

Did you miss the PM I sent you when I got on here Friday? I Pm'ed and said how many I had gotten ready while we were on out trip.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
Hey RNC how are you? I got pokemon black used today and it came with a TON of duplicated legendaries even some event mew's level 10 and I was wondering if you could help me out in identifying if these are all hacked and worthless theres alot of shiny's and all that so I was wondering if you would look at a sample of a few that I have

Ok this is what I have found out I believe the majority of the pokemon were traded for the globe in the game shows alot of trades nation and worldwide and alot of the OT's are very different from the "Nico" that it was when i bought it however the items are all there with 900 quantity and as well as pokeballs so I would like to know if you can help me identify which are legit and if possible trade some to a new game save because I am going to reset this game and I think you would like some of the pokemon on it

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Hey RNC how are you? I got pokemon black used today and it came with a TON of duplicated legendaries even some event mew's level 10 and I was wondering if you could help me out in identifying if these are all hacked and worthless theres alot of shiny's and all that so I was wondering if you would look at a sample of a few that I have

Ok this is what I have found out I believe the majority of the pokemon were traded for the globe in the game shows alot of trades nation and worldwide and alot of the OT's are very different from the "Nico" that it was when i bought it however the items are all there with 900 quantity and as well as pokeballs so I would like to know if you can help me identify which are legit and if possible trade some to a new game save because I am going to reset this game and I think you would like some of the pokemon on it

How many is it exactly on it? I can help but would need them traded to me to get them checked for you, I will not keep your pokes I am no thief, but the only way to see if they are legit is to put them through pokecheck.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
I already have 6 suspicious ones ready for you and I know thats the only way to really know I gotta get on wifi for my gen 5 code which one of yours u want me to use

Mine is 4771 8541 8308 ill add yours once u tell me which one and see you inside

Sorry just noticed you said how many all 24 boxes are full or mostly full and majority are rare or legendary and over 70-90% I would say are duplicates usually with master balls

Last edited:

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
I already have 6 suspicious ones ready for you and I know thats the only way to really know I gotta get on wifi for my gen 5 code which one of yours u want me to use

Mine is 4771 8541 8308 ill add yours once u tell me which one and see you inside

Sorry just noticed you said how many all 24 boxes are full or mostly full and majority are rare or legendary and over 70-90% I would say are duplicates usually with master balls

Ok if you are going to be on later around 7 or 8pm EST time I can help if you want to trade some of those to me?

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
ok if they aren't legit i will give back what you gave me and delete the game save if not is it ok of I send over about a box full in exchange for junk so I can have some of the ones on it on a new game?

~RNC~

Mother Of All Pokemon!!
Years
Ok what is your fc and I can only do 24 I not have a whole empty box on this game and it will be later after I get back that I can get them checked for you.

Years
  • Seen Nov 24, 2013
4771 8541 8308 and I trimmed my list down to 24 no more all shiny starters lol ill check on at like 6:30 est and check so often see u there

Back