• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Hah, wasting people's time, to the grave.

I don't really think that I could stash my body somewhere after already being dead, though, and I really have no intentions to pull suicide. In other words~ SUGGESTION REJECTED!! :D

droomph

weeb
Years
Hah, wasting people's time, to the grave.

I don't really think that I could stash my body somewhere after already being dead, though, and I really have no intentions to pull suicide. In other words~ SUGGESTION REJECTED!! :D
What if you could though

And you had nine lives n stuff

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
PC, y u no let me like Nathan's post more than once? D:

Paladin, just...no arson, okay? We can't talk if you're in jail.
Riiight. Okay. But I still want to know why.
This will probably come off as really weird, but just...trust me. What time was it that you woke up? I'll explain why I'm asking. I:

If he had nine lives...he would still be alive. Besides, wouldn't they be able to tell if he had offed himself instead of being murdered? I can't think of any way that wouldn't leave some kind of sign that he tried it.

Also, does anyone know if it's safe to eat uncooked (dry) pasta? I am right now and I'm not sure if this will go well.
Edit:
I looked it up.
lol apparently I'm going to be killed by it.

Kura

twitter.com/puccarts
Years
Not sure if I like the idea of nine lives because then you might have to relive a painful death nine times. Like what happens if you get crushed by a rock? Do you respawn in the same painful spot 9 times? Ouch.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Aww! I find your lack of faith desturbing, Nathan.

Haha, I have enough sense not to torch somebody's land. X) without their permission…

Oh, geez, uh, I think it was about 12:00 - 12:30, you're time. . . :I
I don't normally sleep that late, but I hadn't slept well at all the night before, and kept waking up, and falling asleep sporadically.
Thank god I didn't have anything to do that day. . .

Besides, wouldn't they be able to tell if he had offed himself instead of being murdered?

My dear friend, you insult my intelligence! I can think of three ways to kill myself that would not only leave no trace of suicide, but also evidence, albeit scarce, you can't make it too easy, that would send them on a wild goose chase. Seven if you count ways that do not involve my actually dying.
If I gave it actual thought I'm sure I could devise over a dozen ways.

Tch, just don't fatally poison yourself. We can't talk if you're dead. ;x
Well, there's Ouija Boards, but, not the point.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
I misread "land" as "hand" and was confused. .__. Why would someone give you permission to catch their hand on fire?

Ah, okay. Should I still explain or..? If so, I'll PM you. I still am able to- you just won't be able to reply.
It worries me that you've thought this much about it. ]:

Tchh I'll see what I can do. I'm curious to find out if anything actually happens, honestly. X} I don't think I ate enough of it for it to work, though.

I hadn't even thought of that, Kura. >_>
Orrr would it be like in some video games, that you end up somewhere else? At your house/a hospital like in the Pokemon games?

Eh. I think more than one life would be too long, honestly.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
They're a masochistic pyromaniac? :?

Hey, I didn't just tell the internet how horribly I slept in for nothing!

Haha, sorry, I didn't mean to scare you. As I told you though, that's behind me now. Rusting in the landscapes of a world not so far away, really. I know the terrain now though, and trust me, I passed those cliffs.

Wow, that would suck if it was a game like Minecraft.
Your bed was missing or obstructed.
And you'd be dead.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hmm. Okay, that seems possible.
Tchh but they don't have to be a pyromaniac or masochistic. Maybe they just want you to do it because it will look pretty darn cool. Use alcohol. It burns blue (I really doubt you didn't already know that, though). :D

oof. Okay, I'll PM you as soon as I manage to figure out a shorter way of explaining.

It better be. D:
I'll shut up now. >_>

Edit:
Totally off-topic, but is it normal for it to almost hurt when your heart beats?
It stopped, but has never happened before. :?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Haha, yeah I did. It'd burn the hell out of their hand, though. X}

Ahahahaha, nah, it's fine.

But, but, your heart's always beating. D:
Ahshftvzkfw, Jess! Have you been drinking enough water?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Not necessarily haha. It was very painful when I tried it, but didn't leave a mark, somehow. Worth it. :D

Do you want me to tell you or not? X} I don't mind, so long as I can PM it to you. My question probably came off as creepy, but I had planned on explaining, so it would make sense.

Uh. Maybe? I don't know haha.
How does one tell?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha. The server is trolling us.
I was worried that it would put up my post over and over again because I kept having to resend while it was offline. Only three, though (two of them merged).

@Nathan
Nahhh. I won't do anything about it unless it keeps happening.
That's my view on virtually everything medical-related haha.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Now it's my turn to be worried. D:
Don't flambe your hand!

I actually do want you too, and go ahead and PM it, if you want.
Hm, don't worry about it, I don't mind.

D:
I've encountered a whole slew of different opinions on how much water a person should drink per day. The one I personally go with is a half-gallon if you aren't very active, or a gallon if you are, though technically that's meant for the average male, and females are generally thought to drink less.
Regardless, dehydration can cause dry skin or chapped lips, insatiable thirst, bad moods, headaches, and palpitations, amoung other things.
Palpitations have, on occasion, been reported as being rather painful.
I don't really know much about whatever was bothering you, though, having only painful heart beating as the only hint. If it persists, then you should pay attention to your surroundings, everything from what you're eating and drinking, to what you do in an average day. And be logical, please, if you think it's something that should be taken seriously then go to the doctor or talk to your parents about it.

Now, I've got to go. It was really great talking to you, and I might be online later, but I've got work to do, as usual. :I
Don't forget that PM, See you later!

droomph

weeb
Years
Drink water. That is all.

…I heard that you should drink as much as you feel thirsty for, and then some more, to keep yourself all lubricated and stuff.

Bu' eym not eer docktr so do wha'e'er ye want

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
It was only the palm of my hand, and I put it out after it became painful. I won't flambe it haha.

Sure. I'll start writing it / thinking after I post this.

Calm down, Paladin X}
I looked it up, and it does seem similar to a heart palpitation. I'm not really worried about it. I'll pay attention, though. I happen to know that my mother gets them from stress, so I assume that's the problem. T:

Haha okay, I'll see what I can do. Bye!

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Good. There's nothing worse then the smell of burnt flesh in your house. :I

Haha, yeah, sorry. :x

So, I keep hearing about this weird trick that apparently carnies do, in which they hold a bar and twist their shoulders around rather strangely. . . Does anybody know what I'm talking about/have a video?

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Aaaand I'm officially concerned. Please tell me it was a cooking accident.
I've never noticed it having a smell, though... :?

...I'm beginning to think that we worry about each other too easily haha.

I have no idea what you're talking about. .__.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back