Sideshow Showcase The place to show side-projects that you're working on, for the small yet still big things you want to do, such as translation patches, "386" patches, and anything small like that.

View Poll Results: Overall Hack Rating!
★★★★★ 708 69.41%
★★★★ 214 20.98%
★★★ 55 5.39%
★★ 9 0.88%
34 3.33%
Voters: 1020. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools
  #1176    
Old June 7th, 2013 (10:42 PM).
XeroNos's Avatar
XeroNos XeroNos is offline
     
    Join Date: Jan 2011
    Location: Finding new Challenges !!
    Age: 27
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Brave
    Posts: 3,015
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by Ash493 View Post
    And here we go again... yeah, let's add P/S split to everything just because it exists...
    It's supposed to be 386 Emerald, why should Suicune add 4th generation Pokemon or P/S split when it's not in the original game.
    Pal I already know that. He can add 4th gen by removing some un wanted ones. I have a proof which you also know that many 3rd gen hacks have 4th gen pokes....
    Reply With Quote

    Relevant Advertising!

      #1177    
    Old June 8th, 2013 (12:43 AM).
    Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
    Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
    Memento Mori
    • Gold Tier
     
    Join Date: Jul 2008
    Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
    Age: 25
    Gender: Male
    Nature: Calm
    Posts: 14,494
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
    Pal I already know that. He can add 4th gen by removing some un wanted ones. I have a proof which you also know that many 3rd gen hacks have 4th gen pokes....
    Of course they have...
    I meant that original Emerald did not have 4th generation Pokemon.
    __________________
    ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

    Anime List | PSN Trophy List
    Reply With Quote
      #1178    
    Old June 9th, 2013 (11:41 PM).
    XeroNos's Avatar
    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
       
      Join Date: Jan 2011
      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
      Age: 27
      Gender: Male
      Nature: Brave
      Posts: 3,015
      Yeah that is why he asked what could be done in this hack to make it more appealing so I just gave him my suggestion... Ahh apart from that many days have passed since his question, Still no reply but I know he is busy in other hacks.. kee kee kee
      Reply With Quote
        #1179    
      Old June 10th, 2013 (8:06 PM).
      kd24 kd24 is offline
         
        Join Date: May 2013
        Gender: Male
        Posts: 4
        how can you catch suicune when the internal clocks busted? every emerald rom will come like that, im stuck with it being all-water and won't be able to get to the ice. any solution?
        Reply With Quote
          #1180    
        Old June 10th, 2013 (10:27 PM).
        XeroNos's Avatar
        XeroNos XeroNos is offline
           
          Join Date: Jan 2011
          Location: Finding new Challenges !!
          Age: 27
          Gender: Male
          Nature: Brave
          Posts: 3,015
          Quote:
          Originally Posted by kd24 View Post
          how can you catch suicune when the internal clocks busted? every emerald rom will come like that, im stuck with it being all-water and won't be able to get to the ice. any solution?
          It is simple check the Real Time clock setting from VBA's menu and restart your Emulator
          Reply With Quote
            #1181    
          Old June 11th, 2013 (12:10 PM). Edited June 11th, 2013 by Projectwolfie.
          Projectwolfie's Avatar
          Projectwolfie Projectwolfie is offline
          I play for keeps!
             
            Join Date: Jan 2011
            Gender: Male
            Posts: 419
            Quote:
            Originally Posted by kd24 View Post
            how can you catch suicune when the internal clocks busted? every emerald rom will come like that, im stuck with it being all-water and won't be able to get to the ice. any solution?
            If you're using an emulator without an RTC, you need to upgrade. If you're using a normal emulator, turn it on.

            Fixed.
            Reply With Quote
              #1182    
            Old June 11th, 2013 (3:49 PM).
            kd24 kd24 is offline
               
              Join Date: May 2013
              Gender: Male
              Posts: 4
              thanks. anyone know where to find skitty or delcatty? its the one thing im missing
              Reply With Quote
                #1183    
              Old June 11th, 2013 (10:22 PM).
              XeroNos's Avatar
              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                 
                Join Date: Jan 2011
                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                Age: 27
                Gender: Male
                Nature: Brave
                Posts: 3,015
                Quote:
                Originally Posted by kd24 View Post
                thanks. anyone know where to find skitty or delcatty? its the one thing im missing
                Skitty can be found on Route 116 and Delcatty can only be obtained by evolving it
                Reply With Quote
                  #1184    
                Old June 12th, 2013 (10:08 AM).
                kd24 kd24 is offline
                   
                  Join Date: May 2013
                  Gender: Male
                  Posts: 4
                  Quote:
                  Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                  Skitty can be found on Route 116 and Delcatty can only be obtained by evolving it
                  that is what i would have thought but i've thoroughly checked, and they are not there. if you check skitty's area location in the dex you get no locations
                  Reply With Quote
                    #1185    
                  Old June 16th, 2013 (4:23 PM).
                  amnher amnher is offline
                     
                    Join Date: Feb 2012
                    Gender: Male
                    Posts: 22
                    I know the route based on the documents for bagon and larvitar. But I cant seem to encounter them. For bagon I only encoutered dratini and on granite cave, I cant find any larvitar
                    Reply With Quote
                      #1186    
                    Old June 16th, 2013 (7:26 PM).
                    Reverie_Aion's Avatar
                    Reverie_Aion Reverie_Aion is offline
                       
                      Join Date: Jan 2012
                      Gender: Male
                      Posts: 9
                      Not sure if this has been brought up but the flag for Articuno is tied to the contest hall so
                      capturing or defeating Articuno will result in you being unable to get any ribbions.

                      My soulution was to remove snorlax event and use his flag. Then pass snorlax off on a trade character.
                      I also have created, and inserted, overworld sprites for Kanto starters, Jarichi, and Eevee if you want them

                      mediafire

                      /folder/n0l9a697n7ds7/Pokemon_Emerald_Custom_Sprites
                      Reply With Quote
                        #1187    
                      Old June 16th, 2013 (10:07 PM).
                      XeroNos's Avatar
                      XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                         
                        Join Date: Jan 2011
                        Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                        Age: 27
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Brave
                        Posts: 3,015
                        Quote:
                        Originally Posted by amnher View Post
                        I know the route based on the documents for bagon and larvitar. But I cant seem to encounter them. For bagon I only encoutered dratini and on granite cave, I cant find any larvitar
                        Larvitar is present inside Granite cave but has very low encounter rate. Please be patient buddy. Larvitar is present on 2nd Floor i-e where you need Flash to access the cave.
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1188    
                        Old June 16th, 2013 (11:31 PM).
                        Aether★'s Avatar
                        Aether★ Aether★ is online now
                        1988, 1990, 1991
                        • Platinum Tier
                         
                        Join Date: Jul 2010
                        Location: Poland
                        Age: 26
                        Gender: Male
                        Nature: Modest
                        Posts: 2,870
                        Beat it. Managed to build 96+ team against E4, then team of 100 for Battle Frontier and against Steven. Great hack really.
                        __________________
                        "If you no longer go for a gap that exists, you're no longer a racing driver..."
                        "The main motivation to all of us is to compete for a victory, not to come third, fourth, fifth or sixth..."
                        Reply With Quote
                          #1189    
                        Old June 17th, 2013 (2:08 AM).
                        amnher amnher is offline
                           
                          Join Date: Feb 2012
                          Gender: Male
                          Posts: 22
                          Quote:
                          Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                          Larvitar is present inside Granite cave but has very low encounter rate. Please be patient buddy. Larvitar is present on 2nd Floor i-e where you need Flash to access the cave.
                          thanks. I was able to find one but too bad I'm aiming for a favorable nature either attack or special attack and it is reall a pain. By the way is bagon really around route 120. Out of 100 encounters I only encounter 20 dratini but no bagon
                          Reply With Quote
                            #1190    
                          Old June 17th, 2013 (10:11 PM).
                          XeroNos's Avatar
                          XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                             
                            Join Date: Jan 2011
                            Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                            Age: 27
                            Gender: Male
                            Nature: Brave
                            Posts: 3,015
                            Quote:
                            Originally Posted by amnher View Post
                            thanks. I was able to find one but too bad I'm aiming for a favorable nature either attack or special attack and it is reall a pain. By the way is bagon really around route 120. Out of 100 encounters I only encounter 20 dratini but no bagon
                            Yes it is on Route 120 but unfortunately isn't it just like Larvitar it has a very low encounter rate. Frustration for a big prize !!!!
                            Reply With Quote
                              #1191    
                            Old June 19th, 2013 (2:04 PM).
                            amnher amnher is offline
                               
                              Join Date: Feb 2012
                              Gender: Male
                              Posts: 22
                              guys i know where squirtle its but i can't get to the spot where squirtle is. i already have waterfal. there is a ledge
                              Reply With Quote
                                #1192    
                              Old June 19th, 2013 (10:30 PM).
                              XeroNos's Avatar
                              XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                 
                                Join Date: Jan 2011
                                Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                Age: 27
                                Gender: Male
                                Nature: Brave
                                Posts: 3,015
                                Quote:
                                Originally Posted by amnher View Post
                                guys i know where squirtle its but i can't get to the spot where squirtle is. i already have waterfal. there is a ledge
                                There must be a way to get it. Try moving around to check. Since it's been too long ago when I played Expert Emerald, I really captured it at that time
                                Reply With Quote
                                  #1193    
                                Old June 19th, 2013 (11:33 PM). Edited June 20th, 2013 by amnher.
                                amnher amnher is offline
                                   
                                  Join Date: Feb 2012
                                  Gender: Male
                                  Posts: 22
                                  Quote:
                                  Originally Posted by alienhunterx View Post
                                  There must be a way to get it. Try moving around to check. Since it's been too long ago when I played Expert Emerald, I really captured it at that time
                                  i tried but i just cant get passed through it through the waterfal. i can't find any alternate route

                                  Checkout the screenshot. I came from the waterfall beyond. there is no pathway coming from above. I tried cheating using walk through walls and searched the area above but there are no routes
                                  Reply With Quote
                                    #1194    
                                  Old June 21st, 2013 (12:36 AM).
                                  Reverie_Aion's Avatar
                                  Reverie_Aion Reverie_Aion is offline
                                     
                                    Join Date: Jan 2012
                                    Gender: Male
                                    Posts: 9
                                    Amnher see that white ledge in your screen shot. You must use the trick bike to hop from ledge to ledge.

                                    if your unsure as to which bike you have hold b while riding to do a wheelie.
                                    if you cant do a wheelie you have the wrong bike. Trade bikes at Mauvile.
                                    Reply With Quote
                                      #1195    
                                    Old June 21st, 2013 (1:04 AM).
                                    XeroNos's Avatar
                                    XeroNos XeroNos is offline
                                       
                                      Join Date: Jan 2011
                                      Location: Finding new Challenges !!
                                      Age: 27
                                      Gender: Male
                                      Nature: Brave
                                      Posts: 3,015
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by Reverie_Aion View Post
                                      Amnher see that white ledge in your screen shot. You must use the trick bike to hop from ledge to ledge.

                                      if your unsure as to which bike you have hold b while riding to do a wheelie.
                                      if you cant do a wheelie you have the wrong bike. Trade bikes at Mauvile.
                                      Quote:
                                      Originally Posted by amnher View Post
                                      i tried but i just cant get passed through it through the waterfal. i can't find any alternate route

                                      Checkout the screenshot. I came from the waterfall beyond. there is no pathway coming from above. I tried cheating using walk through walls and searched the area above but there are no routes
                                      Those ledges need an Acro Bike which will allow you to jump from those pipes. Press b button when you are riding on it and directional keys to where you have to jump
                                      Reply With Quote
                                        #1196    
                                      Old June 30th, 2013 (2:39 AM).
                                      smal0010 smal0010 is offline
                                         
                                        Join Date: May 2013
                                        Gender: Male
                                        Posts: 2
                                        Does anyone know how to use the aurora ticket, mystery ticket, old sea map etc. once they've been obtained from Battle Frontier after beating Elite 4, please?
                                        Reply With Quote
                                          #1197    
                                        Old June 30th, 2013 (8:54 PM). Edited July 1st, 2013 by Aruaruu.
                                        Aruaruu Aruaruu is offline
                                           
                                          Join Date: Sep 2011
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Posts: 199
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by smal0010 View Post
                                          Does anyone know how to use the aurora ticket, mystery ticket, old sea map etc. once they've been obtained from Battle Frontier after beating Elite 4, please?
                                          Go to the Lilycove docks and talk to the person there.
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1198    
                                          Old July 1st, 2013 (1:41 AM).
                                          Satoshi Ookami's Avatar
                                          Satoshi Ookami Satoshi Ookami is offline
                                          Memento Mori
                                          • Gold Tier
                                           
                                          Join Date: Jul 2008
                                          Location: Abyss of Time, Great Seal
                                          Age: 25
                                          Gender: Male
                                          Nature: Calm
                                          Posts: 14,494
                                          Quote:
                                          Originally Posted by smal0010 View Post
                                          Does anyone know how to use the aurora ticket, mystery ticket, old sea map etc. once they've been obtained from Battle Frontier after beating Elite 4, please?
                                          You absolutely need to have Old Sea Map for event to start.
                                          And as Aruaruu stated, you need to go to docks (doesn't really matter which ones I think) and "board" on a ship.
                                          __________________
                                          ROM hacking FAQ - Read before asking how to play a hack.

                                          Anime List | PSN Trophy List
                                          Reply With Quote
                                            #1199    
                                          Old July 8th, 2013 (4:28 PM).
                                          amnher amnher is offline
                                             
                                            Join Date: Feb 2012
                                            Gender: Male
                                            Posts: 22
                                            Just wondering, is solarbeam omitted from exeggcute? I'm already 43 but there is no solarbeam
                                            Reply With Quote
                                              #1200    
                                            Old July 8th, 2013 (11:45 PM).
                                            DothThouEvenHoist?'s Avatar
                                            DothThouEvenHoist? DothThouEvenHoist? is offline
                                               
                                              Join Date: Jun 2013
                                              Gender: Male
                                              Posts: 61
                                              Oh man, this looks awesome!
                                              I can't wait to play! Well, I would play it, but my R4's GBA Emulator doesn't support Emerald :o
                                              Nice hack though!
                                              __________________


                                              Reply With Quote
                                              Reply
                                              Quick Reply

                                              Sponsored Links
                                              Thread Tools

                                              Posting Rules
                                              You may not post new threads
                                              You may not post replies
                                              You may not post attachments
                                              You may not edit your posts

                                              BB code is On
                                              Smilies are On
                                              [IMG] code is On
                                              HTML code is Off

                                              Forum Jump


                                              All times are GMT -8. The time now is 12:18 PM.