• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: In which we welcome back Shining Raichu from his extended vacation

Status
Not open for further replies.

Honest

Hi!
Years
Hunter College in NY. It's a city college. =P

And confession time: Circa 5 years ago, I made the name Bloodex cause I thought it'd be my future band's name. LOLNOPE.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Hahaha, that deleted post is really bothering you isn't it, Jess?
Yeah, I had burned my hand on a frying pan. I'm fine now, though.

Haha, sounds like a plan to me! I vote we steal the dentures of the crabby old dude. There always is one. X}

Tch, I'm sorry. Nobody can live forever, though. I hope she had a good life.
I really wouldn't touch those. X)
I wanted to be sure you're okay. x;

Haha okay.
What about the crazy old people? :D They'll be fun to mess with.
There was a guy at my sister's old job (she worked at a nursing home) who thought there was a hole in his floor.
...In reality, we might both end up being insane. That will kill some of the fun. X}

My father actually called me an emotional cripple and a sociopath (!! :D) because I wasn't moping around or anything haha.
But yeah...just...no. I was even wary of touching things in her apartment, let alone dentures!

Yay, Dipu. :D
Done with school forever. Well, unless you include college.

Is anyone still around? Looks like this place is on its way to the grave. T:
Edit:
Ninja'd by Dipu.

X}
My name is boring haha. Doesn't even mean anything. It also causes people to mistake me for a man on PC. I:
I might make an alternate account with a different name for Slenderman (there are several), that won't imply that I'm a guy. And won't seem completely weird to the people who don't know what/who Slenderman is.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Oh, so it's not Harvard. . . It's not even Yale. . . Interesting. (I'm joking, in case you didn't know.)
=3

You know, that'd be kind of awesome to form a band from PC members. . .
Okay, who wants to move to Miami/Seattle/Austin/L.A./Toronto/St. Louis/Boston/ and form a band with people you possibly know from the internet!?

Haha, okay, yeah, I'm fine.

I had considered that possibility. X)
I think if I went insane though, I'd much rather be living in the woods and be that crazy old dude that always blows things up/sets things on fire.

Yay for sociopaths! :D

Last edited:

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I was almost a part of a virtual band over at Frets on Fire forums, but the plans kind of fell through.

I guess they weren't much of musicians? Lol.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Paldin, that sounds so fun haha. (Being crazy and old and setting things on fire.) Well, until you catch yourself on fire and nobody is around to help. Or you're too old to take care of yourself and you just go sit somewhere and die.

Yay. :D
Haha I wonder how much we're confusing other people right now. I swear it actually seems to be working, some of the time. I was repeatedly questioned about what's wrong, because I seemed so, well, neutral. It actually was over Christmas, so I guess people expected me to seem happy.

A PC band? Uh, I'll just lurk around with you guys. x; I'd be worthless in a band.

Purple Materia

Shape the future!
Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Apr 12, 2014
I think it would be pretty hard to start a band over the Internet anyway...

On an unrelated note, not sure if I should plow through my anime backlog or my video game backlog. :S

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Put "He went out in flames." on my grave stone, if you will. :3

Wait- what's working?

Jeeeeeess, you should take up an instrument!

By the way, Jess, I see you like Diary of Jane. X)

Yeah, I know, Materia.

Last edited:

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Haha. You'd just be saving your family money by cremating yourself ahead of time. :D Too far?
People working at funeral homes can be surprisingly funny, though. A guy at one was making jokes with my family and swearing at us. X}

Being a fake sociopath. x;
Well. It works some of the time haha. If anything, I'm working against myself by faking it.

Ehhh. My memory is too poor to learn something like that. Or at least that's my excuse.

edit:
Nevermind, staying here.

second edit:
Yeah, I do like some Breaking Benjamin songs. My taste in music varies a lot haha. For example, today I've managed to go from Demon Hunter to Linkin Park. .__.

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
I think it would be pretty hard to start a band over the Internet anyway...

On an unrelated note, not sure if I should plow through my anime backlog or my video game backlog. :S
I think you should hang out with a friend.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Haha, I don't plan on being cremated. If I have any say in the matter that is. X)
Who, like Jethro? Cornelius Jethro, 93, Death Row. (If you don't know, I can't tell you.)

Oh, okay.

Tcccccch, well fine then.

Too hot? I know that feel, bro.

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
why do you people treat this thread like a three person instant messaging conversation

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Wow, wow, wow, no need to get snappy, man.

If people want to talk to each other conversationally-wise, so long as they also contribute to the running theme of overall discussion, that's perfectly fine.
Calm your face.

Sableye~

Back to PC~
Years
  • Seen Jan 4, 2018
Well, you're going to be cremated against your will, if you end up crazy and living in some woods!
.__. no clue what you're talking about heh.

yeah. I don't know if it's a good thing or not. s: I've gotten used to having to fake it; I'm not sure how much I appreciate being that neutral. It was kind of annoying, at the time, because I knew I was being a huge killjoy. X}

Haha. x;
I guess it just doesn't interest me.

Too hot? I know that feel, bro.
Indeed haha.
That's why I hide indoors during summer. .__.

edit:
Adding to Paladin's post that we aren't ignoring other people, so I don't see it as a problem?
Now, if we were posting constantly and ignoring other posters, then I would get it.

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
I don't see what's wrong with people having 3-way conversations here, though I can see how it can be confussing and usually I just try to maintain talking to one person at a time.

Years
  • Seen Dec 3, 2013
Eh, if a person is burned to death, it's not quite the same as cremation, but yeah, I see your point. X)

To be honest, apathy annoys the hell out of me. :T
I can understand not having an opinion about some things, or things of the like, but everybody should have something they believe in. (I'm not calling you apathetic, merely making conversation.)

I should go outside more often, any time of year, really. Lately I've become a bit hermit-like. :I

I said that. X)

Exactly! It's a thread meant for conversation, not threads.
(Sadly most threads are just post-in-go, though)

Eh, I really should be getting offline now. . .
I'll see you later/maybe tomorrow/Monday, Jess.

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Hello DCC!
I just join and the topic is about people being burned to death. What a wonderful place!

Her

Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen yesterday
at the very least you could quote the thing that you're replying to

Treecko

the princess without voice
Years
Burning people by the steak? What a wonderful topic...

Also guys, Pokemon X and Y come out in 4 months, so I need to get...a 3DS...in 4 months...gah!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back