• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: Pokémon: Liquid Crystal [3.3.xxxxx Live Beta]

Years
  • Seen Sep 5, 2013
The togepi egg I got from Mr. Pokemon goes into my key items instead of my party then after I talk to Elm..it just disappears. I can't find it anywhere in my party or bag. Is this fixable? Also I'm on the latest version

Years
Does anyone know if the Hoenn starters are available? If so, where would they be located? Dirk123's FAQ said that Mudkip could be caught via fishing on route 44, but I have yet to find one.
Dirk's FAQ is outdated and was for beta 2. No one knows the location of Hoenn starters in 3.3 because no one has reported about them yet. Their locations have been changed

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Hi, just signed up but really need some help. I've just done the lighthouse on sunburst island but have no idea what to do next, I'm getting no exp and Mr.R or Mr.G or whoever it was fell into a hole before leaving, is this meant to happen? Where am I meant to go?

Years
Hi, Has anyone found Beldum in the Ice Cave yet?

I've been looking for about 2 hours :((((((

Yes, I found Beldum in Ice Cave, he's in the smallest sized room (the one where you can rock smash to get a item). He's level 5 and you just have to run around and find him.

To anyone who cares, after about 25 minutes after I posted my question on whether or not Mudkip is at Route 44, I found him via the super rod in the Northeast lake. I am currently using the latest version of Liquid Crystal, so I can say that at least one Hoenn starter is available, and that Dirk123's FAQ may be outdated, but is still reliable.

Years
  • Seen Jun 24, 2013
So anyone knows what's the deal with that house on an island south of Cherrygrove. Y'know that house with a sealed door and no text in the plate in a island with a Red Scarf and a Rare Candy

is there any way to open it?

ShinyBlaziken

Dragon-Master
Years
Hey, I have two things
First, I have caught Moltres and Articuno but somehow Zapdos doesn't want to appear :( I have of course put all flutes on top of the pedestals and I know the location but it just isn't there. Do I have to do something special for Zapdos?

Second, I'm stuck in Sandway town. I've beaten every Nexus member in the Lighthouse and saw Mister G (or one of the others? Idk) but after that nothing happened and I can't continue because all the Caves and Gyms (except the first one) are blocked. Is it the end of the Beta?

Hope someone can help :)

Years
  • Seen Nov 30, 2014
Hey, I have two things
First, I have caught Moltres and Articuno but somehow Zapdos doesn't want to appear :( I have of course put all flutes on top of the pedestals and I know the location but it just isn't there. Do I have to do something special for Zapdos?

Second, I'm stuck in Sandway town. I've beaten every Nexus member in the Lighthouse and saw Mister G (or one of the others? Idk) but after that nothing happened and I can't continue because all the Caves and Gyms (except the first one) are blocked. Is it the end of the Beta?

Hope someone can help :)

This is my problem too. Please someone help because its very annoying with no exp.

Years
  • Seen Nov 15, 2013
Hi all, I'm at the second gym leader of the Orange Islands and am trying to complete the challenges he wants completed. Does anyone know where I can find the materials for the second challenge that involves building the toboggan? I'm trying to look for the four sticks in particular and the other material that I can't remember off hand. I have the metal coat already, its just those five I need.

Years
  • Seen Jun 10, 2013
hi im stuck at the beginning of the johto league
my character isnt moving forward and there's nowhere to go
i tried restarting and playing a number of times but in vain

Years
hi im stuck at the beginning of the johto league
my character isnt moving forward and there's nowhere to go
i tried restarting and playing a number of times but in vain
You must be referring to the place when you enter the Elite Four Building and get stucked. You must be playing an old version because it was fixed by then. Otherwise use walk through walls cheat to get out

Years
  • Seen Jul 6, 2015
How do you get through the guard to crystal cave in Sandway town? I tried talking to the guy at crystal shop, but he won't go battle the guards at the entrance.

Years
  • Seen Nov 18, 2022
How do you get through the guard to crystal cave in Sandway town? I tried talking to the guy at crystal shop, but he won't go battle the guards at the entrance.

Head north of sandway town and talk to the guard blocking the entrance to that cave. Then go back and talk to the guy in the crystal shop

Years
  • Seen Jun 12, 2013
Is there a new patched Pokemon liquid crystal 3.4 or something?...I have second badge in orange island but I wait for third badge for the new patched..I use iPod touch 4G..pls dont give me a ups files..

Zetsubou Johnny

He once drank an entire bottle of windex
Years
Unfortunately, it is impossible to trade from LC to other games. It freezes if you try to trade.

Darn, I will do anything to make this possible. I doubt this talk is allowed here, but does anyone know how to deconstruct a sav and turn it back to a fire red one and back and forth? I gotta get these six pokemon in my liquid crystal.

Back