• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

FireRed hack: POKEMON: Dark Rising

Years
  • Seen Oct 29, 2018
can someone tell me what are catchable legendaries in this hack? can we get reshiram and zekrom? thanks

Years
Hey I think I missed the 3rd gym and now I have fly but can't use it and now i'm at the 5th gym and I can't go back cuz KAI's dad is blocking the way. Is there anyway to return once u have gotten past the gym without using cheats ?
No, just like the bridge in LP people are forgetting a major thing in this hack. Only Walk through Walls cheat can help you now

hey guys. trying to get this to work. it downloads as a .rar file but no option to extract to get an .isp file to patch it...what should i be doing to patch this?
Use programs like WinRar to extract the .rar file which contains the IPS file

can someone tell me what are catchable legendaries in this hack? can we get reshiram and zekrom? thanks
Pokemons like Victini, Zekrom, Reshiram, Kyurem, Suicune, Entei, Raikou, Tornadus, Thundurus, Landorus, Rayquaza, Grouden, Kyogre etc are available in Dark Rising.

Last edited:

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen May 3, 2022
What if we used a Masterball to catch Giratina anyways?
Will that change the game in any way?

Someone actually did this while nitpicking the flaws on this one. Horribly needed, by the by. Anywhoozle, it's quite glitched and doesn't even have the sprites to make it look good in a battle. You don't really want to do it.

rhettz_emboar

Did you just pee??
Years
where can i catch all the legendaries here,?
plese help o.0

Btw I just notice the movement permisions of the doors..it is "0" but it should be "1" right?

Last edited:

Undertaker777able

BigRedPoketMonsters
Years
I love the game and all but there's just one little thing I'm confused about... Ever since I entered Lavaburn Forest, I noticed no wild pokemon were appearing in the tall grass ??? 0.o Even when I made it to the exit and got to Flamen City, still no wild Pokemon :'( any advice? Thanks in advance <3

Sceptylos

Saint
Years
Weird because I never encountered that guy doing it. PM me your save file so that I can see it (not your .sgm file please)[/QUOTE]

Don't worry about it, I searched the thread and found someone who had the same problem, all you need to do is pass out of his range of sight and he shouldn't talk to you, right now I'm at the league and man this is incredibly hard...

Years
I love the game and all but there's just one little thing I'm confused about... Ever since I entered Lavaburn Forest, I noticed no wild pokemon were appearing in the tall grass ??? 0.o Even when I made it to the exit and got to Flamen City, still no wild Pokemon :'( any advice? Thanks in advance <3
Weird again about the wild pokemons not appearing. PM me your .sav file not the .sgm file so that I can see it

Is this game 100% complete?
Yes it is complete containing a whole region and Elite Four battle

Last edited:

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
Repatch the ROM... wild Pokemon missing is in most cases due to bad ROM.

Years
  • Seen Nov 7, 2017
Does anyone know what moves Togekiss learns at Level up (at what specific lvls)?

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 14, 2015
so do cheats for fire red work for this hack? i'm LOVING the game, just would like to maybe get some type of masterball cheat so i can catch other pokemon to experiment with later.

and another question...say I found the cheats, put it in for unlimited masterballs, and got them, but now my TM case is messed up and game crashes anytime i go to the TM screen....is there any way i can like, repatch the game or something so i won't lose all my saved data? I just finished the fourth gym, and that was 24 hours of game time i'd rather not lose.

Last edited:
Years
Oh my, I was about to go to sleep too. I haven't played a rom hack in a while, I couldn't find any complete or far betas of ones I hadn't played, I don't know how this one slipped by me. But it looks like I won't be sleeping tonight.

Satoshi Ookami

Memento Mori
Years
so do cheats for fire red work for this hack? i'm LOVING the game, just would like to maybe get some type of masterball cheat so i can catch other pokemon to experiment with later.

and another question...say I found the cheats, put it in for unlimited masterballs, and got them, but now my TM case is messed up and game crashes anytime i go to the TM screen....is there any way i can like, repatch the game or something so i won't lose all my saved data? I just finished the fourth gym, and that was 24 hours of game time i'd rather not lose.
Delete the cheat codes and repatch the ROM...
Ffs... why people have to use cheats in hacks...
It's obvious it's gonna be buggy...

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Hi, I'd like to know where can I find Torchic, Piplup, Togepi and also Evee in this hack ?

Anyway, what a great job you've done with this hack ! I sincerely hope Dark Rising 2 will be as good as this one !

Years
Hi, I'd like to know where can I find Torchic, Piplup, Togepi and also Evee in this hack ?

Anyway, what a great job you've done with this hack ! I sincerely hope Dark Rising 2 will be as good as this one !
Torchic : Lv 10 : 1 % encounter rate : Battle Cave
Piplup : Lv 10 : 1 % encounter rate : Frozen Dungeon
Eevee : Lv 10-15 : 1-4 % encounter rate : Nursery Road
Togepi : Lv 10 : 10 % encounter rate : Nursery Road

Years
  • Seen Jun 27, 2013
Thanks a lot ! I found evee and togepi before your answer but I was still looking for the two others.

Back