• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other FULL] «Sword Art Online: Sanctuary» [OOC/SU][T]

Colony

Poe and Palahniuk's Prodige
Years
@Pink: Would a named (mmos always deem named enemies stronger) armored skeleton be okay for a quest boss/miniboss?

YellowGardevoir

"Intend to? I already have."
Years
  • Seen Jul 26, 2015
I won't be available until Wednesday. I will post in the IC thread before I leave though. I hope nothing happens while I'm gone!

Colony

Years
I like the idea of armored skeletons being called Stalfos (yay zelda), but that's not exactly what I meant... That would be more like the enemy type, while I meant a name for a specific enemy (Sindri* is what I had in mind). It would still be, for all extensive purposes, a Stalfos, but since it has a name it would be stronger than others of its kind. This would require an increased amount of teamwork, much like a miniboss should.

*Sindri created Mjolnir, and the Mercurial Blade is linked to Norse mythology.

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
We'll call them Stalfos. :P I'm okay with the idea, if Pink's cool with it too.

This is why I love you c: yay zelda~

I like the idea of armored skeletons being called Stalfos (yay zelda), but that's not exactly what I meant... That would be more like the enemy type, while I meant a name for a specific enemy (Sindri* is what I had in mind). It would still be, for all extensive purposes, a Stalfos, but since it has a name it would be stronger than others of its kind. This would require an increased amount of teamwork, much like a miniboss should.

*Sindri created Mjolnir, and the Mercurial Blade is linked to Norse mythology.

Well… since SD kinda agreed with your idea… I guess the answer is: permission granted ^^ just make sure it's not above level 13 c: I have my reasons for saying this~

Everyone- I injured my hand yesterday and the wounds are infected now. This means that it might take me longer to answer on questions or even post in the IC thread because I can nearly type ^^;; I also apologise for the many typo's that might come the next few days c: …

Colony

Years
I was just wondering, but if you do open up 2 additional spots in the RP could you reserve a spot for Dements? He's in the process of getting a new computer, but he's been really interested in this RP. I was shocked, he even watched SAO to get a better grasp of it, which is quite surprising since he has a general distaste for anything regarding anime. I think he even has a prototype SU in the works.

Satan.EXE

King of the Hell
Years
  • Age 29
  • C:\
  • Seen Jun 12, 2015
Everyone's so serious, like "Help we're gonna die!", and here we have Shiren, who risks her life for items, nearly dies, and is eagerly doing manly laughter for the sake of humor only minutes later.

This world needs some love and happiness... And jokes. Plenty of jokes.

Turnip

Magnificent Turnip
Years
This world needs some love and happiness... And jokes. Plenty of jokes.

Rest assured, if I get a place here, we'll be drowning in them. I'd probably attempt a pun-per-post, or something. There'd be so much wordplay, your lungs would turn into... PUNgs.

Yeah, I never said the jokes would be any good, in fact, quite the opposite :p

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
For the next week or so I might not be posting that much, I fell down a flight of stairs yesterday and sprained my ankle. Also hurt my back so until I'm feeling better too much time sitting at my computer makes me hurt more than I already am.

Colony

Years
@miltank: woops, I'll edit it, since it is a pretty big mistake...

All good now... Still embarrassing that I made that mistake. Don't know what I was thinking. :/

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Last edited:

Sapphire Rose

[I]Only thorns left on this rose.[/I]
Years
Maaaaybeeeee I'll make a few exceptions for Icefyr, Dements AND True Epicness :3

I'm thinking about another event c: some already know what kind of event it's gonna be.

My question: anyone up for it?

Crunch Punch

fire > ice
Years
The-there isn't anymore spots, is there? ... TT.TT

Sorry for asking, I know this RP has gone on for some time now, but I never realised there was a SAO RP here!

Back