• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Hack Series: Sovereign of the Skies - New Beta 2.0.0. Version Released (06/10/2021)

Years
  • Seen Aug 6, 2014
what is this language?!!! O.o that annoying, make it english please

The game is in German language. Author is doing what he can, so please stop complain and read the previous posts... duuuhh... -.-

4thGenAce:D

I don't live by my name...
Years
Or maybe instead of complaing you guys should learn a bit. German won't bite you. 3/4 users or at least half of them are US and I understand that english is a main language here but stil...
Im from Poland and I had to learn english and german from the basics. Trust me, if I could do it, anyone can ;)

Have a nice day and enjoy the game like I do! :)

Uhh, why don't you translate it?

Minor translation for menus and items exists, it's gaining popularity among english speakers who can look.

Don't worry, I played the game before posting anything, and my reply to your statements is:

I'll still play it, but the reason most of us want it in English isn't to understand what to do, but to understand the story. At least, that's the case with me.

So a full English translation is what most gamers are looking for.

Can u tell me which software is used to translate pokemon games(GBA)

I don't think there is a program that automatically translates the language in Pokemon games. Advance Text can be used to change the text in the Pokemon Game.

Last edited:

Falsever

Nation Blue
Years
This hack is so interesting, the graphics are great. :D
And wow, 70%, I'm sure this hack will be finished soon! :3
Good luck with this! I can't wait for the English version!

Years
  • Seen Dec 26, 2015
I like the beta so far. However I found a bug. In the boss battle with Elizabeth in the Mogalwald the game freezes as soon as she sends out her Crobat. So, I can't get any further.
----------------
Ich habe diese beta bisher gern. Aber ich habe ein fehler gefunden. Im den kampf mit Elizabeth im Molgalwald, wenn die Crobat ist im kampf geschickt, die spiel friert. Und so ich kann nicht forsetzen.

Hopefully that came out right. Has anyone else had this problem?

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Aug 25, 2021
hey @dragonflye i wanted to know if the translation of hack is underway or not??
i hope the english version will be out soon

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Oct 21, 2023
This hack looks reallllly awesome, waiting on the english version too :P

Have you found a translator already?

Last edited:

Dragonflye

Author of Pokémon Sovereign of the Skies
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Oct 9, 2023
This hack looks reallllly awesome, waiting on the english version too :P

Have you found a translator already?

No sorry I'am looking for a translator, but I don't find it...

SuperLaluigi

Back after a long break
Years
No sorry I'am looking for a translator, but I don't find it...

but the most easything to translate is the battle scene its just so original

l what will ___- do? fight bag

________________ pokemon run
__________________________________________________________________________________

Chronosplit

I play for keeps!
Years
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
but the most easything to translate is the battle scene its just so original

l what will ___- do? fight bag

________________ pokemon run
__________________________________________________________________________________

Translating everything is not exactly easy even for just menus and stuff we already know what's there. The ability to do so is out there, but it already probably takes more than a scant few of the hacks in the showcase (not everything is done by tools in such a thing I believe) and it's going to be difficult to find someone with the will to put effort into a translation that isn't just machines.

Years
  • Seen Jun 22, 2014
Holy.. this hack is amazing. Thank god I know some German. Can't wait for this game to be finished. ^3^

Back