• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Don't Let the Catz say Zero! [DLTMS0 v4.0]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Nah. Just five days; One day at Universal and the remaining four were at Disney theme parks (with one day of rest in a lazy river).

Kiriyuuki Kasuna

<b><i><font color="#979C1F">Insert Purpose of Mean
Years

I am here as well, and just got back from picking up my gown and cap for my graduation. Life is swell I suppose.

Disney...Maybe another time. :P

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Just coming back from Disney not sure how much I want to do Disney right now haha.

Broken_Arrow

Paper Plane
Years
5.wouldn't it be fun if we all choose a disney character and used it for a week..that's fun i tried it at another forums before lol

Come on Guys,try it...it's fuuuun!!! :33

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Maybe you shouldn't have tried the week after I spent four days walking around disney parks.

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023

Disney is actually how I got into Kingdom Hearts. Before then I played a few of the games but I wasn't really into the series. But one day I was into the Disney mood and KHII was the best way I had then to do something with Disney and voila.

Which reminds me I still need to beat Dream Drop Distance. Been wanting to play more since seeing Fantasmic so we'll see.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back