• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

Pokemon Plasma Rated T (OOC)

What Type of Area do you Want Next? (I already have one in mind, but this is just for me to see what

• Another Forest -_-

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Desert

• Cave/Mountain/High Mountain

• River

Votes: 1 33.3%
  • Grassland

• Coast side

• Swamp

• Graveyard (???)

• I don't care

• Total voters

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
@ORegan: By explosion, I meant that the Bide was so powerful (as the Seedot had taken so much damage) that it seemed like a mini explosion.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
So, the currently active players are:

in order of latest posting in OOC thread
1. me- Javier
2. Kanea- Jake Stalion(Oshawott)
3. koopafan- Jack
4. Oregan [NEW GM YEAH]- Jack
5. hiinotama- Colette
6. Quicksand- Ian Salisbury (Squirtle)

so is this it? Leggo.

Years
Kanea: Ok, just please be a little more clear on that in the future. The word Bide was nowhere in the post, but explosion was...so you can see where the confusion stems from.

Miltank: Yeah, so realistically, we're only down about two players from when we started, which could easily be fixed at a later date. I may have an idea to segway that in later....

Anyways, GM stuff

Spoiler:

Tomorrow I'll be posting as some antagonists, there will be an upcoming battle in the next couple days. ;)

Last edited:

King Of Pokemon

Pokemon King
Years
  • Seen Oct 17, 2014
Name: Ataio Idaro
Personality: Ataio Idaro is very laid back but intelligent person, who likes to crack jokes and laugh, but when it comes to serious situations he becomes very intense.

He is a bit of a nerd but won't let it show unless he knows other people are into the same stuff too. He hates when people act too immaturely or slack off.

Due to the fact that he has a little sister, he is very protective and sympathetic
towards other people. He also loves using water types, as one saved him from drowning when he accidentally fell off of the Castelia City Docks.

Appearance: Ataio is a slightly tanned, slightly muscular teenage boy. He has flat brown hair with the front part sticking up. He is slightly taller than normal for his age.

He likes to wear a light blue shirt with un unzipped dark blue hoodie over it. he wears tan coloured pants with a pair of blue sneakers with green soles.

History: Ataio was still a child when the shocking events put in motion by Team Plasma happened, so he still remembers some of what happened. His Eight-Year old sister sister, Jyoti, was only a baby when it happened, so she always nags him about what happened.

His parents managed to escape Castelia City just before it was attacked by Team Plasma, but a lot of Ataio's friends got left behind, leaving him feeling Depressed as he left to the new region.

Starter Selection: Piplup

Legendary Reservation: Kyogre

RP Sample: Ataio rolled out of bed, the same way he did everyday. He could hear his family talking excitedly from downstairs. "Probably getting excited over something Jyoti learned at school. Guess what Mum, what? there's a Pokemon that looks like a rat!' Heh, thats new." he laughed at his own little joke. He dressed into his favourite shirt and pants and went downstairs. He saw his family sitting round the table, crowding around an envelope. "Whats up guys?" Ataio asked? "Guess what?" "What?" "Professor Pine asked you to get a Pokemon!"

Years
KOP, unfortunately, with the actual GM away, I don't feel comfortable approving any more characters than I already have, and the ones that I have set up were in the process of being approved prior to the actual GM disappearing. As an RP, we're already technically over the desired limit (we have 10 approved with a limit of 8), and I don't want to be the reason for over crowding if the missing RPers come back with Ewery. :/

Years
New post is up, and for the time being I'll puppeteer Midnight's character until we can dump him off at a rest stop.

The way out of the forest will consist of the other half of Ferrow Forest, and will have a slight change in the Pokemon found there. Any suggestions as to what you'd like to see? Grass Posion Bug Normal, and Flying types are going to be here, but any specifics? Pokemon not of those types are ok to suggest as well, don't feel limited, though I will only pick the choices I feel are good suits.

Years
  • Seen Nov 5, 2023
can we pleeease get a move on in the ic i feel like weve spent over a month in that dumb cabin lmfao

Years
Hey guys so sorry for not being online much for the last week. I just got released from the hospital a couple hours ago(heart is a piece of crap), so I haven't been able to work on the RP as much as I like, though I have had time to think a few more details out as far as back story goes.

But tomorrow will definitely be the start of the battle (as well as include a timeskip because I'm literally getting cabin fever.)

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Oh my god I am soooooo sorry. I doubt that anyone checks this anymore, I thought everyone had stopped, so I stopped as well, biggest mistake ever, I'll be pming this to everyone also...

P.S. Thanks for taking over ORegan...

Yah, so I am back, well, yup, I'm going to read over the rp and see what you did without me, cheers!

P.P.P.S. Any levels or anything I need to change?

P.P.P.P.S. (A lot of things I have to say as afterthoughts lol) There will be other areas obviously, not just forest, if you guys overwhelmingly want another section, just tell me.

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Yah :D I'm back! Okay, I'll edit that. Also, ORegan, if you read this, I'd love to hear your plot idea.

EDIT: Ohp,I don't know if you know this, but Shroomish learned tackle :D

Last edited:

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Okay, so this is just a comment on your last post. How did Chili get there? And why would he leave his son to fight against two people? (Also make your post a little longer) ((PLEASE DONT MERGE POST))

ナギ

P r e p a r e .
Years
well, i don't mind continuing this either, i suppose. but will we really be able to keep this up and running? of course the fact the GM is back is already a big help, but i don't know if the others will want to join again either...

where did you go all this time though? {D:}

Ewery1

Local Red Panda
Years
Right, that could be a major problem, well we know 4 people (including me) know of this. If some people don't come back I could accept new members. As for why I didn't come back, I guess my forum thingy was broken, and it said this had no new posts. It was clearly broken, but I am so sorry. Also I was at camp (sleep away).

Oh, also, you two, don't forget to vote, I want to see what you want to have next for the area.

I did some gming stuff with the battle so look at the ic thread as well.

Last edited:

Chocolate™

Awesome Dragon
Years
I'll be going to China for 5 days. SoI'll try getting a post up during that time but it won't be definite.

Back