• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

5th Gen out of all the pokemon which do you like the best in unova?

Amical

Heartwarming
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Mar 31, 2014
My favorite from Unova is hard to decide, but I really like Chandelure. :D Just the look of it is epic~

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
That's a tough question. I think Cincinno is the best looking cute Pokemon, Garbodor is best looking strange Pokemon and I consider Escavalier the best design because it's a Karrablast and a Shelmet combined making a nice Pokemon design and concept.

CB_productions

Sunnyvoidy
Years
~MY favorite Pokemon within the Unova Region~

Hmmmmm.. Probably the two teams I've been developing on and off these past 3 months!
TEAM 1:
Shednja
Gallade (SHINY*)
Leafeon
Aggron
Braviary
and Garbodor (I know the hatred for him! But he's good for that Toxic and Toxic Spikes in Wi-Fi Battles)

TEAM 2:
Tyranitar
Magmortar
Metagross (SHINY*)
Dodrio
Glaceon
and Gengar

PlatinumDude

Nyeh?
Years
Excadrill, Hydreigon and Samurott are my favorite Unova Pokémon. They all learn good moves and look cool.

Boilurn

Scald Pokémon
Years
There's so many I can't decide! :P I like the look of Jellicent (Female), Vanilluxe, Sawsbuck, Braviary and Zekrom. Haxorus and Excadrill are the one I enjoy playing with.

Xolace

✿♥✿
Years
My favorite definitely has to be Lilligant. She is by far my favorite Pokemon in every series with Milotic as a close second. Before I purchased the game I went through all of the Pokemon available. As soon as I saw Lilligant I knew that she would be in my team. She reminds me of Bellosom and how much I loved that Pokemon when it first came out.

A close second is Gothitelle. She is beautiful in her own way and I absolutely adore her white bows. I've always loved the Gothic Lolita look as such she also made my team thanks to MIAU. <3

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Dec 11, 2023
Litwick! Who I believe is the cutest little candle I have ever seen. ;v;

Other favorites would have to be Whimsicott, Victini, Snivy, Duosion, aaand Keldeo. And several others but those would have to be my top six.

classiccartoonsftw

Nintendo is for awesome people
Years
  • Seen Jan 18, 2017
My favourite Unova Pokemon are Volcarona, Ferrothorn, Terrakion, Galvantula, and Chandelure.

Years
i just love my origional team from my first black playthrough (galvantula, seismitoad, gigalith, archeops, sawsbuck) it was great to have a team of pokemon i absolutely love. i think i used pokesav to get them earlier in the game. but my favorite type is electric, and i just love the design and name of galvantula, so it'll have to be my fav

XmarkXalanX

Shadow Master
Years
Deino line. Love all those mythological Greek creatures, so the hydra Pokémon are wonderful additions. Now, I'm just waiting for a Cerberus Pokémon (hopefully Houndoom evo?)

Sirfetch’d

JELLICENT JELLICENT JELLICENT JELLICENT JELLICENT!!!!!

Jelli is just so adorable and is great competitively <3 how could you not love it??

Years
  • Seen Aug 14, 2013
Some favorites; Zoroark, Scrafty, Garbodor, Genesect, Zekrom, Galvantula, Escavalier, Darmanitan, Excadrill, Cofagrigus and Emboar.

Years
Zekrom (the one pokemon that made defeating elite 4 easier ;p so yeah I think my favourite in Unova is Zekrom ;p)

and the other two pokemon spaces are just for HM uses whenever I am stuck.

Last edited by a moderator:

Elaitenstile

I am legend
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Feb 27, 2015
Volcorona, Eelektross, Hydreigon, Reshiram and uh... Krookodile!
Those are my favourite, although I'd like to shout out that I'M A VICTINI FAN EVER SINCE IT CAME UP!!!!!!!!!!

Back