• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Forum moderator applications are now open! Click here for details.
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best places on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! Community members will not see the bottom screen advertisements.

[PKMN OPEN] The Pokémon Trainer Academy (T) [Best Veteran 4Q '11]

Years
Kayla Makihatayama

Kayla tilted her head. "But I need my crutches to walk," she whispered. She giggled. "You're silly, Ace." She started walking faster and caught up with Shawn. "Are you trying to leave us behind or something?" she asked. She frowned. "And I never really thanked you for getting rid of that guy... So thank you!" She smiled and pecked his cheek before walking off. "Let's hurry, though. Prim and Rose could have caused a lot of trouble already..." Kayla sighed. "I wish that they knew how to control themselves..." Yuri rolled her eyes and ran ahead. Kayla blinked and sighed again. "Maybe she's going ahead to make sure that they're still there or something. I trust her."

Holly Amarosa

Holly didn't answer Iny at all. She was perfectly still, except for her chest which was rising and falling slowly. Molly looked at her sadly before turning to Primrose. "What were you thinking?!" she yelled. "You could have killed her!" Rosemary whimpered. "That was a bit much, Prim," she whispered. "And you shouldn't have pulled that boy's hair..." Primrose squeaked angrily and sighed. "It was fun, though! And she shouldn't have stopped me!" She frowned and gasped when she saw Yuri in the distance. "Rose, I think that we're in trouble..." she whispered. Molly sighed and poked Holly, trying to get her to wake up.

siiadams

Got 3DS back...1822-1106-0866
Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - to the Abandoned Dorm

Shawn blinked in surprise when Kayla pecked him on the cheek, causing him to turn a little red in the face. He shook his head free from it and shrugged, "No thanks needed, Kayla. Its what I do for all my friends." He felt his heart sink a little when he said those words. "Oh well," he thought, "maybe some other girl would be interested in me." As he got closer to the dorm, though, he thought back to the other night, when he got thrown out of it by an unseen force. Before he could think about it, he groaned a little in pain, instinctively grabbing his bandaged head for a few seconds.

He ignored the pain for now as he rounded the corner to the dorm. To his surprise, he saw not only Kayla's pokemon, but three others. One boy, two girls...one seemed to be in trouble, though. He approached the group, confident that the others were not far behind him, and nodded in greeting. He looked to all three trainers there and asked the most obviously stupid question of all time, "Is everything here ok?"

Posted from Pokecommunity.com App for Android

Years
Kayla Makihatayama and Holly Amarosa

Kayla smiled and gasped when she noticed the bandages on Shawn's head. How could I have not noticed? she thought sadly. I should have paid more attention. Maybe he got hurt, too... She frowned. "What happened to your head?" she asked. Kayla blinked when she saw the group and froze when she saw Holly lying on the ground. "Holly!" Kayla shrieked. She threw her crutches to the side and fell to the ground, wincing when she hit her bad leg. She crawled over to Holly and sat down. "Say something," she whispered, taking Holly from Iny and putting her on her lap. "Anything..."

Primrose frowned and walked over to Kayla. "I'm sorry," she whispered. "I didn't want to do anything." Rosemary walked over to them and sighed. Kayla frowned and looked around. "What happened?" she asked. She hugged Holly tightly and looked at Iny. "How'd she get hurt?" Molly glared at Primrose. "You stupid mouse," she hissed. Primrose whimpered and backed away slowly. Yuri yawned. "What did you do this time?"

SylveonStar

Sylveon
Years
  • Age 28
  • Seen Mar 15, 2017
295332_364632546975737_188531419_n.jpg
Rosalyn Smith

Rosalyn smiled looking at the dorm. "It looks neat" she said as Silver knelt near the ground so she could easily slide off. Getting off carefully keeping a hand on Silver's neck she grabbed her crutches and balanced herself before returning Silver and calling out Jazz and Belle.

"Sounds good, wonder what we'll find in there" she said smiling at Dex. "I wonder why this is called the Lugia dorm, when the other three are named after the legendary dogs. It's make more sense if the dorms were named after the legendary birds instead..." she said thoughtfully as she took in the dorms appearance. The color had faded, windows were boarded up, and some students had even put graffiti on the building. I'm just here for the adventure, and to catch a new Pokemon she thought.

(OOC: Funny thing, this character has a sprained ankle, and I sprained mine on Monday falling down stairs)

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Outside The Lugia White Dorm

Conor watched as Iny cradled Holly's head on her lap. He noticed that Holly seemed to be breathing. "Thankfully she's still breathing" he thought quietly to himself. He also managed to take notice of the whimpering and squeaks of the Pokémon on the ground. "Please be okay" he whispered as he waited and watched for any change in Holly's condition.

Conor heard footsteps walk towards him from behind, as he looked around he saw a boy approach the group and nod in greeting. As he looked towards Conor and Iny he asked, "Is everything here ok?". Conor took a moment to absorb the question, "Surely everything doesn't look okay" he thought to himself. Nevertheless just as Conor was about to explain the situation to Shawn, a girl came crawling up beside Holly and took her from Iny.

The girl was clearly in distress, Conor just stood in silence. "These girls must be close friends, related even" he thought. Conor had never experienced anything this serious before. Conor could do nothing but only hope that Holly would wake up.

Last edited:

Greiger

A mad mind... hehe
Years
  • Age 32
  • Seen Oct 1, 2023
Lucia Francisco Bernavard - Cafeteria

Lucia nodded at Mark and waved good bye to him. "Yeah, I should head out too Mark, I'll see you around after the next class. Come along Samuel." She stated as she began to walk off. Samuel glanced at Snype, "Take care Snype." He rushed off after his trainer and walked beside her as a dignified Absol should. Lucia was a bit concerned about what her next class would be, but whatever she got, she got right? She made her way to the cafeteria while she still had time and picked up a plate and just picked up a light salad. It would hold her over until dinner time anyway. She sat and ate there, by herself. Yes, she hadn't made that many friends yet but still, she had just gotten here, a day or two more and she was sure to make more!

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Outside The Lugia Dorm

Iny looked down at the girl in her lap, Pleading for her to wake up despite not even knowing her all that well. "Come on holly, Wake up." Iny says, shaking her slightly. "I can see you breathing, quit kidding me and wake up!" She says hoping it might just be a joke.

"Holly!" Shrieked a voice from behind her.

Looking back she sees another girl, Crawling Towards them. Arriving there she Takes Holly from Iny and continues trying to speak to her.

"What happened? How'd she get hurt?" The girl asked asked looking at Iny.

"It was the mouse, It shocked her and knocked her out." Iny Quickly explained, Leaving out the minor details.

Iny watches as the girl scolds the Culprit harshly. "I would have kicked the little thing if it was my brother..." Iny thinks to herself, Thinking of her brother back home.

"Wait..." Iny thought to herself, Searching her bag for something. "Here it is" She said to herself, Pulling out a small sack from her bag.

"Hey" Iny said, Tapping the girl on the shoulder. "I Got this from Professor Sage's class earlier today" She says pulling out a small red berry. "It's a Cheri berry It's supposed to cure paralysis, Maybe you can get it down Holly's throat" Iny explains, Thankful she got the Boring Class today.

ShinyDiamond

[b]The Other Promise[/b]
Years

Kilik Chambers - White Lugia Dorm

502.png
571.png
207.png
404.png
633.png

Dealing with these Pokemon was a drag, but it was worth the experience. Mistress was doing her best to knock back every Pokemon surrounding Mana. She's having too much fun, it seems. Kilik looks around the area with high caution, directing Mistress at any Pokemon in sight of Mana. "Calm Mind, quick!" Kilik hastily commands. Mistress scoffs but does as she is told, closing her eyes & concentrating. A small aura radiated from her, heightening her senses. A Shuppet launches a Shadow Ball at Mistress, who takes minimal damage.

Time to kick it up a notch. "Launch a ton of Shadow Balls! Protect Mana!" Clearly Mana loathed Ghost Pokemon. Kilik can see that easily. No, really. She was screaming to death of them. Moving on, Mistress stands in front of Mana & shoots wildly at the Pokemon with Shadow Balls. She needs training with her accuracy, but she still manages to hit the Pokemon.

"Focus, Mistress," Kilik sounded under his breath. At least he knows what to train Mistress on. This battle was also helping her out. One by one, each Pokemon was either knocked out or fled back. What kind of place is this? This question began rolling around Kilik's mind. He's never been here before. He hasn't even heard of it at all. He thought thinking about it was crazy & tried to focus on the battle. The main goal was to protect Mana & get her out of here.

Years

Kayla gasped and glared at Primrose. "What is wrong with you?" she hissed. "Why would you do that?" Primrose squeaked and walked over to Kayla and Holly. She put her paw on Holly and shocked her softly, trying to wake her up. Kayla glared at her and reached into her pocket. She pulled out Primrose's Pokeball and returned the mouse.

"You've done enough damage," she whispered. She felt Holly move and looked at her. "Holly?" Kayla asked. She frowned and watched her cousin sadly. Holly twitched softly. Kayla watched her breathing stop for a moment before it started again. She looked at Iny. "I-I think that we should get her to the Pokemon center..." Kayla whispered, struggling to stand up despite her injured leg.

She looked at Ace and Shawn. "C-Can one of you get my crutches?" she asked, wincing. She put Holly onto her back and tried to walk. Yuri whimpered softly, while Molly frowned. Rosemary followed Kayla slowly, looking down at the ground. Kayla looked down at her and smiled. "I-It's going to be alright..." She winced again and looked at Holly's pale face.

Kayla gasped and glared at Primrose. "What is wrong with you?" she hissed. "Why would you do that?" Primrose squeaked and walked over to Kayla and Holly. She put her paw on Holly and shocked her softly, trying to wake her up. Kayla glared at her and reached into her pocket. She pulled out Primrose's Pokeball and returned the mouse.

"You've done enough damage," she whispered. She felt Holly move and looked at her. "Holly?" Kayla asked. She frowned and watched her cousin sadly. Holly twitched softly. Kayla watched her breathing stop for a moment before it started again. She looked at Iny. "I-I think that we should get her to the Pokemon center..." Kayla whispered, struggling to stand up despite her injured leg.

She looked at Ace and Shawn. "C-Can one of you get my crutches?" she asked, wincing. She put Holly onto her back and tried to walk. Yuri whimpered softly, while Molly frowned. Rosemary followed Kayla slowly, looking down at the ground. Kayla looked down at her and smiled. "I-It's going to be alright..." She winced again and looked at Holly's pale face.

Last edited:

Nathan

Blade of Justice
Years
Ace Nakamura
Ace was watching the whole without trying to move or saying anything. He stood still as Kayla was arguing with her pokemon who was named Primrose. He watched as she sent the mouse back to her pokeball. Finally the girl who seemed to be Kayla's cousin showed a sign that she was still alive but she was hardly breathing. His eyes got wide of surprise when Kayla too her onto her back. It was obvious she wouldn't be able to keep it up until they reached Oak Town. When Kayla asked for her crutches, Ace took them and handed them to the girl. He finally took this opportunity to speak "You won't be able to walk like that". He summoned his Charizard. The pokemon growled. "I'll have my Charizard walk with her on his back, we'll follow him. Don't worry, your cousin will be alright", he added with a smile.

siiadams

Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - Abandoned Dorm

Shawn watched all this unfold silently. Kayla tried to walk with the immobile girl on her back, but he knew they wouldn't get very far. Ace, seizing the opportunity, got Kayla's crutches for her and summoned a Charizard, stating that they'd put the girl on his back and walk her to the pokemon center.

Shawn, finally seeing a chance to help, slowly and gently took the girl off of Kayla's back and placed her on the Charizard's back. He then stepped back, once again being completely useless. This was beginning to be a common situation with him. Nevertheless, he did his job. He turned to the others and stated calmly, "Lets hurry and get there before this gets any worse." He then turned and started in the direction of the pokemon center.

Years

Kayla grabbed her crutches and started to walk towards the Pokemon center. She felt tears in her eyes and started to cry. "This day sucks," she whispered. "F-First Holly forgets to take her medicine, then that guy starts to stalk us, and then this happens..." She sniffled and looked at Shawn. "If I hadn't met you two, then I don't know what I would do... Thank you..."

Holly groaned softly. "Haru..." she mumbled. Kayla frowned. "He's never here when we need him," she whispered, still crying, her face red. "I'm killing him when we find him..." Kayla pouted and hugged Shawn without thinking. "I-I don't like this," she whispered. She hugged him tighter. "Thank you..." she whispered again, blushing. Molly stared at her. Is her fever coming back? she thought, using Psychic to catch the girl's crutches before they fell to the ground. Holly groaned softly, her hands twitching.

miltankRancher

Mega Ampharos is the one.
Years
Dexter Patrick Prince || Lugia Dorm
511.png
17.png
352.png
+ Helioptile

Rosie called on her two Pokemon. Dex decided to do the same; it would be good if Pan and Pid get some more experience under their belt before he officially starts school tomorrow. Oh man. I forgot I was in a school. Plus, he needs both of them stronger so they would be capable of evolution. Seeing some Pokemon of the other trainers made Dex a little less confident. How could a Pansage, Pidgeotto, a Keckleon and a Helioptile stand up to something like a Rhyperior? He'll be crushed for sure. "Let's go in."

The first thing he noticed was how cold the dormitory is. Even in the what-used-to-be-a-lobby, the feeling of unease never left Dex. Second thing he saw were the countless graffiti lining the walls. Even here, rule-breakers could not restrain themselves. Will I find more when I go inside?

siiadams

Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - to the Pokemon Center

Shawn was surprised once again by Kayla, who came up to him with tears in her eyes. She was clearly upset about the girl being injured, which was why she hugged him tighter and tighter. After a moment of uncertainity, he put his arms around her shuddering frame and held her close, trying to calm her down.

"Thanks for your gratitude," he started, "but don't forget Ace had a part in this, too." He gently placed his left hand under her chin, raising her eyes to his own. He smiled as he gently wiped the tears from her cheeks. "Don't worry, Kayla," Shawn continued, "She'll be perfectly fine when we get her to the Pokemon Center. The nurse does wonders, take it from me." As he said this, he pointed to his bandaged head, showing her she had nothing to worry about.

Iny Gage

Forum Dweller.
Years
Iny Gage: Outside The Lugia Dorm
Iny stood back as she scolded the mouse, Almost feeling sorry for it but yet wanting to kick it at the same time.

"I-I think that we should get her to the Pokemon center..." Kayla whispered, struggling to stand up despite her injured leg.

Iny nods quickly, "Yeah, That would likely be best" She said putting up the offered berry back in the small sack. Slowly getting up she makes sure cally is still nearby and returns the small fox to her pokeball.

"Sorry girl, You get lost even easier than I do, Can't have you running off right now." She apologizes to the ball before putting it up.

"This day sucks," the girl whispers. "F-First Holly forgets to take her medicine, then that guy starts to stalk us, and then this happens..." The girl starts to cry out.

"That isn't even all that happened to her today" Iny starts to explain, "I'll wait till we get to the pokemon center to explain though so the nurse is there also." Iny backs out, still a little ashamed of how she almost chickened out back at the lugia dorm.

Chalifoux

:: Certified Granblue Fantasy Nerd ::
Years
DERRICK
OUTSIDE:
234.gif

443.gif

INSIDE:
592.gif
The Pokemon Trainer Academy

Sylvia Hanson & Derrick Fastolf & Link Neal

Icy Plains
Theme: Blaze of Glory - Jon Bon Jovi

Sylvia sized up her opponents choices carefully; the other Glaceon, of course, and a Gible. Sylvia wasn't overly cocnerned about the Glaceon, it didn't look as powerful as Shiva and she knew Ice types inside and out. The Gible didn't look to be much of a threat either, and was even weak to Ice... but it could learn fire, rock and fighting moves mich made it more of a threat that it appeared. She flashed a sudden, rather menacing grin at her opponents.

Rudolph watched from the distance, enraged, as it stared at the battle that was about to begin. That must've been him, not that dork of a Gible! It won't stand a chance, the rest of the Pokémon are ice-type! He should've been sent to this battle, instead!

Stantler began walking around what was now the Trainers' battlefield, muttering to himself as he cursed at Gible in its own Stantler language.

Watching... Learning...

"Hope you guys are ready. Frosty, use Blizzard. Shiva, Dig!" Frosty moved to be more forward than Shiva and unleashed a tremendous storm of snow and ice towards his two opponents that rushed to engulf them in a cold frenzy. Shiva on the other hand leapt up and plummed towards the ice, smashing a hole in it before digging under the ground below. Sylvia figured Shiva would seek to emerge from below the other Glaceon.

Derrick stood shocked as he saw the inmense force of the Blizzard that was heading towards them, "Get away from there, Return!" Without hesitation, Gible stood sideways in respect to the blizzrd, and propelled itself with both its feet at a great speed. Yet it seems it also made him somewhat oblivious to his environment. Moving in a straight line, it collided with a stalagmite formation that ws right next to him. What followed was a Gible rolling in the air between several small shards of ice. Derrick couldn't help but facepalm at the sight of his Gible landing over his stomach and crying in pain, "Nice one, Ipso... Nice one."

A blizzard attack... Good choice. Link grinned and called out to Holly. "Okay bud, you gotta take this blizzard, but watch out for the other glaceon!" He felt a shiver of excitement fill his entire body. This is where he could just let loose. There was no struggle in trying to speak to anyone he could just work with his closest friends to achieve victory. "Alright Holly, send as many shadow balls as you can towards the ground!" Let's see what you got in mind next, Sylvia."

Watching... Learning

The hell... Sylvia watched as Derrick's Gible dived out the way of Frosty's Blizzard but then lauched itself straight into a stalagmite. Sylvia was bemused, she wasn't really sure whether to laugh or yell at the stupid dragon that was now rolling around the battlefield. Her other opponent on the other hand made a much better play. Link had Holly endure the Blizzard, knowing she would take minimal damage because of her typing and had her launch repeated Shadow Balls through the icy ground below.
Smart move, he clearly worked out that Shiva was the biggest threat to Holly.

"Looks like you have your head screwed on better than I thought after all" she laughed to herself before deciding on how to respond to the rather dire situation "Shiva, take the hit and use Mirror Coat!" As one of Holly's attacks went through the ice she saw a faint shimmer through the hole. Soon after there was a bright flash as the Mirror Coat attack reacted with twice the force of the Shadow Ball. Chunks of rock flew as Shiva emerged from the, now wider, hole.
Now for Ipso...
"Frosty, use Mirror Shot!" A small silver-white ball formed before the Vanilite before going flying at the struggling Gible.

Gible shakes his head as he gets rid of any remainders of the stalagmites. Which is to say he moved his entire body around, since that's also his head. Ipso then turned around in a glorious jump, readying itself for Derrick's next command... And then it was hurt by some silver orb of sorts. This was not the little guy's day, it seemed, as it was sent flying away from where he was... colliding against the ice-hard floor after a couple of seconds.

Link's eyes widened. A mirror coat?! Sylvia really does know her stuff. The blow hit Holly with force twice the power of the numerous amounts of shadowballs that she had shot off. Holly landed on the ground, as she tried to get up she stumbled. "Damn... That was one hard hit, huh? Let's throw in the towel for us. You look like you can barely walk." Holly gave a weak glare and shook her head slowly. "Come on Holly your'e at your limit." Link looked straight into the glaceon's eyes and he had a moment of understanding. "Okay fine, were not going out without a fight!" Link grinned. "Alright, bud time for our one last stand! Hit that glaceon with a Toxic!"

Sylvia's eyes narrowed menacingly as Shiva was hit with the toxic spray at close range.
Apparently I'm not the only one here who thought of teach Toxic to a Glaceon Sylvia wasn't overly happy about her Glaceon being posioned like that. She looked on as Shiva winced from the pain, the poisoning taking its toll. There was going to be hell to pay for that.

Watching... Learning

"Are you okay, Shiva?
"Gla-" the ice type nodded, lowering her knees ready to pounce and glaring defiantly at her counterpart.
"Okay, good." Sylvia said looking at Link "payback time, use Toxic!" Shiva grinned as she returned the favour spitting poison all over Holly. But Sylvia wasn't done there
"Don't give her a chance to fight back, hit her with an Aqua Tail!" This time Shiva jumped up swinging her tail, that was now emerged in a wave of water, at her opponent.

Gible had finally stood up, looking like he been ran over by a parade cart or something. Almost fainting as it struggled to keep his eyes open. Derrick had said something to it about giving up, but Ipso Facto didn't listen to this... Because she... Is going... To pay.

Suddenly flames engulfed the Gible's teeth, just as if his anger had manifested itself in his mouth, with flames big enough to stop him from closing his mouth fully. With a dissorderly march it began jumping, running and what as it set its target on Shiva. That Glaceon is so going to pay. And then his pal will also learn his lesson, speaking of which---

"Frosty, don't let that Gible interfere! Icy Wind." The Vanilite, laughing the whole time unleashed what seemed to be a weaker variant of the earlier Blizzard towards Ipso trying to cover as wide a range as it could.

"Holly! Watch out!" The glaceon took the full force of a toxic-aqua tail combo. She fell on to the cold ground, breathing heavily. "You put up a good fight bud... I'm proud of you." Link smiled softly as he returned Holly back to her pokeball. I wonder how Derrick's going to fare by himself.Link looked towards the battle, things where starting to heat up... literally.

The Icy Wind had managed to slow Gible down and, out of its now low strenght, it was also quelling the flames to an extent. Ipso could now close his mouth due to the lesser amount of flames in his mouth. But he wasn't willing to give, just... not yet. Every step he took he endured the Icy Wind and tried to shield himself behind the flames that his mouth projected. He was so close, just a few more steps... Hang on... Don't faint, you're so close...

Watching... Learning...

Last edited:
Years

Kayla sniffled softly and nodded weakly. She looked down at the ground, feeling light-headed. Molly looked at her flushed face and sighed. She floated over to Kayla and pressed her face against the girl's. She was mad at Holly for not taking her medicine, but she's the one who ran out of her room without taking her medicine... She's burning up... Molly thought angrily. She floated away and stayed near the Charizard, still levitating Kayla's crutches.

Kayla looked up at Shawn and blushed. "I-I've always wanted to do this," she whispered. She kissed Shawn gently on the lips. Molly gasped. "Hopefully he'll feel how hot she is..." she mumbled. "If he doesn't, then..." She shrugged and looked down at Holly, noticing something rustle in her pocket. No, not him... Molly thought. She sighed when Shadow came out of his Pokeball. "Stupid ghost," she muttered.

WooliestSteam

A Little Wooly Piece of Steam
Years
Conor Crawford || Path To Oak Town

060MS.png
280MS.png

The events outside the dorm were unfolding quicker than Conor could keep up. Before he knew it a new boy arrived on the scene, he was carrying a pair of crutches but didn't seem to be using them for himself. "Must be for someone else" Conor thought, "Or wait …… there probably for that poor girl who crawled herself up here". Conor heard Kayla say to Iny that they needed to get Holly to the Pokémon Center. Kayla stood up and looked to be in discomfort, it was then she asked for her crutches and Ace passed them along to her. With this he heard Ace speak, "You won't be able to walk like that". He then threw a Poke ball to the ground, and out came a Charizard. "I'll have my Charizard walk with her on his back, we'll follow him. Don't worry, your cousin will be alright" he added. This Pokémon was something else, having lived in the Hoenn region all his life, Conor never actually seen a Charizard before, only seeing pictures and reading about them in books.

As Holly was placed on the Charizard, the group made for Oak Town. Conor already walked the path to Oak Town earlier that day, but never did he think he would walk the same path again in the same day under these circumstances.

Conor walked just behind the rest, he remained silent and reflected on everything that just happened. He looked ahead and saw Kayla give Shawn a hug then give him a kiss. This was a rough time, the three up ahead clearly knew each other pretty well. Conor never had what he could call 'friends', he spent most of his childhood skipping school, and then didn't stay long enough in Viridian City to become friends with anyone. He looked towards Iny, "I should probably say something to her. I don't even know her name yet. Considering both of us were there when Holly fell, perhaps I should ask her if she's ok?" Conor mumbled quietly.

Last edited:

Zavytar

Lonely Planet Boy
Years
Bruce Gibson
Forest

After minutes of walking, Bruce finally arrived at the forest. With a determined look in his eyes, he took the Pokéball that contained his Abra and gripped it. Okay. Time to be serious, and get this Pokémon to respect me. he thought, and sent him out. The Pokémon said nothing upon being sent out; he was probably fast asleep. Despite that, it floated around Bruce using his psychic powers. Wow. To be able to move around so freely while sleeping... This Pokémon must be truly powerful. No wonder it's so hard for me to get it to listen to me. Bruce looked at his Pokémon in awe as it wandered around, looking content with the forest area.

"Okay, Abra, let's train." he said.

The Pokémon, however, acted as if Bruce had said nothing. He continued to float around, and steadily strayed away from his trainer, doing what he pleased as usual. Bruce was no fool, and walked after it, but got hit face first against an invisible wall of some kind. "What the..." he said, covering his face, "Abra!" The Psychic Pokémon had used Barrier to troll Bruce again! That's a new one...

siiadams

Years
Shawn Williams - Raikou Dorm - to the Pokemon Center

Shawn was in utter shock. Kayla had just given him a soft kiss on his lips, blushing as she did so. He couldn't help but to smile as large as he could, feeling his cheek muscles strain from it. Not only that, but his face turned red within a few seconds. He wasn't embarrassed, but was pleasantly surprised. All of a sudden, Shawn saw her in a brand-new light...and he loved what he saw.

He looked into her eyes and smiled so large the he thought his face would rip apart. "I...I'm so glad you did," he smiled, kissing her in return. As he did, though, his forehead was gently against hers and felt that it was extremely warm. He pulled back from the kiss, looking at her, "Your forehead is pretty warm. Are you coming down with something?"

Back